WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice lineup OGONLY! Pretty soon those girls are gonna be stacking calyxes and packing on the weight... :cool

Thanks for popping in Shady. My line up pales in comparison to yours man but thanks.

Rushoe I'm running two 1k side by side. The other tray is a 3x3, have 3 Banana Kush and 2 SFV. All 5 are in my organic soil mix. I'll go take a shot or 2 and post it tomorrow.

hiboy

hiboy

Cant wait to try the sfv in your organic recipe.
Im use to rw so im hoping for a sweet change
h

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn bro, don't know how I missed this. Their looking great OG, very vigourous and healthy looking. Subed 4sho. Can't wait till they start packing on wieght for you. Your nursary setup is nice and clean also, im diggin your style bro. Cant wait to give ms. wifi a run..~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks for checkin out my set up ODB. Appreciate it bro. 3 of the Guava and white Dawg clones showed roots as of today. I'm pretty stoked gonna get em sexed ASAP.

Alright boys and girls, as per Rushoe's request I took a few snaps of my other tray which contains SFV OG and Banana Kush in organic soil. You'll notice they are a bit more pale green than the WIFIs next door, but healthy none the less. I think the nug size is pretty good for day 25?

The first pic has the Banana (taller plant) on the left and SFV in the middle. The seconf pic the SFV is toward the back, Banana up front. The leaves on the Banana are not as wide. There are more bud sites on the Banana, but bigger buds on the SFV.

Also snapped a few of WIFI #1 and Fire Alien #4, and a couple close ups. Hope you all enjoy!

7 25 11 004
7 25 11 005
7 25 11 007
7 25 11 008
7 25 11 011
7 25 11 012
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Very nice bro! Those Wifi's and firealiens are about to explode! Those SFV og's looks killer too. Looks good to me for day 25 bro. ~ODB~

Aligee

Aligee

Thanks for checkin out my set up ODB. Appreciate it bro. 3 of the Guava and white Dawg clones showed roots as of today. I'm pretty stoked gonna get em sexed ASAP.

Alright boys and girls, as per Rushoe's request I took a few snaps of my other tray which contains SFV OG and Banana Kush in organic soil. You'll notice they are a bit more pale green than the WIFIs next door, but healthy none the less. I think the nug size is pretty good for day 25?

The first pic has the Banana (taller plant) on the left and SFV in the middle. The seconf pic the SFV is toward the back, Banana up front. The leaves on the Banana are not as wide. There are more bud sites on the Banana, but bigger buds on the SFV.

Also snapped a few of WIFI #1 and Fire Alien #4, and a couple close ups. Hope you all enjoy!
Everything looks good bruh !!! you mentioned wifi #1 is this what your calling that pheno???
Anyhow hope you get something as good as my originalwifi#1 cut bruh!!

hiboy

hiboy

Wow sick colas starting.
Nice!!!! You gona have some long donkeys brah
Looks like a nice solid start.............again
h

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Og nice show man. I run many og's in coco like you but always have a couple in "supersoil" water only. If you ran the blind taste test you would take the soil 10 out of 10 times. Not saying the coco isnt also unreal flavorwise its just the soil flavor has that overdrive gear. Anyway looking forward to see how chunky those ladies get.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

LOL - Gonna be a crapload of wifi#1's going around in socal pretty soon, as big as this local drop just was.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Everything looks good bruh !!! you mentioned wifi #1 is this what your calling that pheno???
Anyhow hope you get something as good as my originalwifi#1 cut bruh!!

Whats up Aligee. I call my WIFI #1 numer 1 because there are 3 of them. I figured the best way to differentiate Phenos was to number them. Guess I could have given them a person's name, but who does that lol. I've heard your #1 is bomb man. Hope mine is as good, guessing that's a long shot but we'll see.

Og nice show man. I run many og's in coco like you but always have a couple in "supersoil" water only. If you ran the blind taste test you would take the soil 10 out of 10 times. Not saying the coco isnt also unreal flavorwise its just the soil flavor has that overdrive gear. Anyway looking forward to see how chunky those ladies get.

Hey thanks for your input L-Immortal. So when you run your supersoils do you do them in the same tray ascocos or do you just run pots on the ground? Do you find that your supersoil plants yield much less? Do you feed straight water all the time? I've been giving mine molassas, Alaskan fish and kelp, and Budah Bloom more than every other watering. I don't mix those together, I run one at a time. Tonight I did mix molassas and fish/ kelp because they were looking a bit pale. Thanks for any info bro!

LOL - Gonna be a crapload of wifi#1's going around in socal pretty soon, as big as this local drop just was.

No doubt Fader, gotta be careful though bro there's a coptwrite on WIFI #1. Gonna have to start with number 2 to avoid a lawsuit lol. j.K. Aligee.

hiboy

hiboy

Ya its kewl to know whats coming
Gona start my clone wifi soon.
you go ogonly, show me the future
h

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Hey thanks for your input L-Immortal. So when you run your supersoils do you do them in the same tray ascocos or do you just run pots on the ground? Do you find that your supersoil plants yield much less? Do you feed straight water all the time? I've been giving mine molassas, Alaskan fish and kelp, and Budah Bloom more than every other watering. I don't mix those together, I run one at a time. Tonight I did mix molassas and fish/ kelp because they were looking a bit pale. Thanks for any info bro!

Usually I dedicate a light to the super soil girls. I dtw with coco and all automated watering. The super soil girls get handfed every 3-5 days.
I run airpots so it goes
-clone 12-14 days
solo cup 2 weeksish,
.8 gallon air pot 3 weeks-month (50/50) soil/super soil
2.4 gallon air pot 8-10 weeks (50/50) soil/super soil

If you plan correctly and have veg dialed in I would say you could achieve 70-80% of hydro output. You just need a little more veg/prep time

If you pull 2 per light with coco you should be able to hit 1.5 or more per light with soil maybe more.

Feedings water only (every other water)
Things I add in periodically between veg and flower
-light teas
-greatwhite
-roots accelerator
-Molasses
-cal/mag
-Ful power (fulvic humic) additive

So it’s super simple and the final product is mind blowing. Really you could run the super soil with nothing but h20 but I like to tweak a bit here and there. You need to dial a strain in but I have found that most strains love it, Try it if you got a we bit of extra space I’m sure you will like the results…

OGONLY

OGONLY

Ok so a little update since my last post. Sure enough when I went in last night they were taller. There were a couple toward the rear left and on the front left (Wifi #1) that were above light level at the top. The very tops were not receiving any good light.

Good thing I had just returned from the hydro store (and I made a list otherwise I would have forgotten these) and picked up some yoyos. I was able to hook the yoyo end to the trellis net, and the hook end to the upper third tier of the top. If I angled it just right I could get the tops to position right where I wanted them.

Ok as for the 2 rear tops (WIFI #3) that were above the light. First I asked my girl to come supervise me as I went for the super crouch under the trellis on the 3x3 tray rear side. I wanted to get over toward the 4x4 and hook on to the tops that were above the light. I just couldn't handle the position, I cried uncle after 40 seconds. Luckily she is super sweet and 5 foot 0. She went in for me and hooked on to both. She came out all out of breath and contorted. I love my little girl. So frickin sweet I can't even say. Always helping me with the girls, and everything else.

Anyway, I took some pics 2 hours ago. Check em out. Day 27. Feelin good.

7 27 11 001
7 27 11 003
7 27 11 005
7 27 11 006
7 27 11 008
7 27 11 010
7 27 11 011
bigdrty

bigdrty

That table on the right looks like a Jungle compared to the table on the left. I assume that is the ladies in Super Soil? The ladies in coco are Rocking
out nicely. I can't wait to get these ladies started in coco. Anyways keep killing it as always I'll be watching this very closely..

also whats up with the air pump on top of your ducting? been trying to figure that out lol...

Drty..

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks for checkin in Drty. Ya the coco plants make the other ones look naked my girl said. The supersoil plants are doing well, its just that the plants in coco are on roids. The air pump is used to pump air into my res. I've only got 2 lines going in right now.

I only run a small res (22 gallons) now instead of 2 40's so the pump size is big time overkill. The pump can run 8 air lines. I turn it on 20 minutes before I water and off right when I'm done.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice training bro. Those WiFi's will thank you for Plln em away from the light... Their starting to frost up for you nicely. Keep up the good work bro.. ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Hey thanks ODB they really are getting a frost on em. I'm newly in love with Fire Alien #1. She is in the rear center position. She's got some perfect round top buds on her and she is frostier than anyone right now.

The WIFIs are really filling in. I must say I'm shocked at the rate of growth without CO2. I would be SUPER happy even with CO2 right now. I'm gonna take more pics tonight and you all will see what I mean.

I'm pretty damn excited about couple other things. So I ended up getting the I phone the other day and was checking out apps. There was a Craigslist app that seemed pretty cool. Sure enough it is a great app, makes navigating Craigslist so frickin easy. Within the first 5 minutes I found a brand new 12 bulb 4 foot Badboy T5 fixture for $200. I snapped it right up. Box was never opened.

It was kind of a bitch to put together, didn't realise you needed to do that. No big deal though. I bought 6 red (bloom) and 6 blue (grow) tubes for it. The thing kicks ass, plants are diggin it so far. So now I have a bit more coverage, I decided to revamp my set up. Now I've got 2 2x4 trays running fron to back instead of 1 going side to side. Things will be so much easier now when the plants get bigger.

Ok as for the other thing I'm all excited about. Decided to make my own compost tea. Figured why not I had all the ingredients, air pump and air stones. So it has been brewing just over 48 hours. Just gave some to the outdoor girls, gonna hook up the supersoil girls tonight. The stuff smells so earthy. Know they are going to love it.

7 28 11 001
7 28 11 004
7 28 11 007
I

ibTheMan

Does WiFi yield real low? cause i seen people talkn 1 to 2 1/2 Oz per plant? im thinkn 6 to 8 Oz per plant should be no prob with most any strain.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I tell ya what IB, these WIFIs are going to produce. I'm gonna say 5-6 zips per plant at this rate EASY. They were veged for about 7 weeks though. They're in 3 gallon smartpots. Next time I'm gonna go with 2 gallon to keep em from gettin away from me.

hiboy

hiboy

killing it og
lets see some bud shots tonight.
same bat chanel, same bat time
h

Top Bottom