WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn nice light. That things a beast..5-6 oz a plant sounds killer, Looking foreward to those pics. ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Pic#1 FireAlien #4

#2 WIFI #2

#3 WIFI #1

#4 Fire Alien #1, the little hottie

#5 Fire Alien #1

#6 the girls

7 29 11 001
7 29 11 002
7 29 11 003
7 29 11 007
7 29 11 009
7 29 11 014
Rushoe

Rushoe

Looking good brother what day are they in? And how is the soil table working out for u?

OGONLY

OGONLY

Wanna see my outdoor?

Looking good brother what day are they in? And how is the soil table working out for u?

Thanks Rushoe. They're on day 30 today. The soil table is working out good. Just gave em some of my home brewed compost tea last night. They looked happy as can be this morning. I think I'm going to keep making that stuff for both the outdoor girls and the indoor soil girls.

I decided to take a few shots of my outdoor ladies today. The big ones are in my supersoil mix. The 2 small plants (WIFI and Fire Alien) are in Foxfarm O.F. They have been given 0 salt nutes.

Outdoor 7 30 11 002
Outdoor 7 30 11 003
Outdoor 7 30 11 004
Outdoor 7 30 11 005
Outdoor 7 30 11 006
Outdoor 7 30 11 007
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice Big Ass outdoor plants ur gunna have a huge harvest great job

OGONLY

OGONLY

Lookin real nice man killer genetics aswell!!

Hey thanks for checkin out my log Sticky. I am so excited to try these killer genetics bro you have no idea. For those who are seeking OGR gear all I have to say is GO FOR IT! Seems like everything is a keeper so far lol!

I am digging those outdoor ladies, they look bootyfull

Yo Drty they are so fun man. I love being able to look out the window and see those bushes. They are bootylicious if I do say so myself!

Nice Big Ass outdoor plants ur gunna have a huge harvest great job

Thanks Goo, I think so man. Gonna have my hands real full seeing as how harvest time for the indoor and outdoor is sure to be around the same time. That's a great problem to have though I guess.

I took a few more shots last night. These girls are on FIRE ya'll!!! I get so stoked when I go in there each night. Last night I couldn't believe how gorgeous Fire Alien #1 is. She has the prettiest most dank looking buds already. Pics just don't do justice but she is frostier, less hairs and more chunk, and very little leaf to bud. I have just one baby of her and shes not even prepared to go for the next round. Thought she was a runt lol, you never know.

The WIFIs are cranking along, noticable growth every day. There are going to be some very long colas.

Pic #1 Fire Alien #4
#2 WIFI #1
#3 WIFI #!
#4 Alien #4 in front, WIFI #2 behind. Check out the nugs on that WIFI #2
branch!
#5 Fire Alien #1 (in the rear of the pic) the super HOTTIE

7 30 11 004
7 30 11 005
7 30 11 007
7 30 11 010
7 30 11 003
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Lookin great bro.. looks like a jungle of frosty buds in there. keep up the hard work, those girls are looking better and better everyday. ~ODB~

Venom818

Venom818

LMAO I also have a wifi#1 and a #3 guess im in trouble.I could only afford a public pretender so im fuc'd

OGONLY

OGONLY

Lookin good dude!

:character0180:

Thanks Surfr. Its like head high and pumping in there bro!

LMAO I also have a wifi#1 and a #3 guess im in trouble.I could only afford a public pretender so im fuc'd

Bro you better name them something else! If you can't pony up for a real attourney don't play around man.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Not much to report, just thought I'd post some pics from last night. They're cruising right along. Smell is getting stronger and they are getting sticky!

8 2 11 002
8 2 11 006
8 2 11 008
8 2 11 011
8 2 11 018
sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm lookin super dank bro I can't wait to pop some wifi!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Damm lookin super dank bro I can't wait to pop some wifi!

Thanks Sticky man. You are not going to be let down with your WIFI I promise. I just came out of the room and bro I am just in awe of these ladies. So frosty and dank I seriously can't believe it. Raskal is no joke everybody. The hype is well, well deserved.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

wifi is some of the bombest smoke I've ever come across. Actually 2nd bombest in my book. That room looks like a handful but looks great. Keep on keep'n on OG.

hiboy

hiboy

Nice bud shots in that first pic brah
Have you noticed any burning buds or did ya get em all tied down in time
h

OGONLY

OGONLY

wifi is some of the bombest smoke I've ever come across. Actually 2nd bombest in my book. That room looks like a handful but looks great. Keep on keep'n on OG.

Hey thanks stopping by and giving me your input Ron! The room was a handful durring the stretch phase but we're on cruise control from now on in bro.

What is your #1 favorite smoke out of curiosity?

Nice bud shots in that first pic brah
Have you noticed any burning buds or did ya get em all tied down in time
h

Whats up HB. You know I got lucky and escaped any burning it looks like. Some of those tops started to show signs of burn when they were close to the light, but I have long since gotten them in proper position. Those that had what appeared to be the first signs of burns appear totally normal now.

Today is day 39 of fower. Started Overdrive 2 nights ago. Weight is stacking as calyxes swell. Funky aroma hits you hard as you enter the room. Fire Alien #1 already has 30% brown hairs and looks she'll be a fast finisher. She is followed by FIRE Alien #4 with 15%. The WIFIs just started showing their first dark hairs.

The last few shots are of my vegging girls. We have White Dawg and Guava 13 on the table, and the rest of the girls under the light. The tray on the right contains WIFIs, Fire Aliens and an ECSD. The one on the left is the Guava and White Dawgs minus the 2 in the previous shots.

8 7 11 010
8 7 11 012
8 7 11 013
8 7 11 014
8 7 11 016
8 7 11 020
8 7 11 005
8 7 11 008
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

What is your #1 favorite smoke out of curiosity?

If you can still find it, a solid romulan can do wonders. Also, there's a blueberry rom cut floating around in S.D. i'm still searching for. That was my #1. White fire is pretty rare to find. Lots of fakes out there. Would love to get my hands on a decent wifi cut.

Top Bottom