WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

dank as fuck enjoy

Thanks Venom. I'm really enjoying this time bro. Funny how I have all these killer strains besides WIFI I just harvested but I keep wanting to smoke just WIFI. The others are bomb, I need to get off the WIFI kick and smoke some Fire Alien or some SFV. What you got running right now bro?

looking good bro. all these wifi pics making me wonder alot. i popped 3 wifi beans so ill be in the gang soon enough.

What are the pics making you wonder? I hope they are making you wonder about how you are going to keep the smell down cause that is going to be the only problem you should have Kid Twist. Ya this shit reaks, sucks not being able to open the windows in the house while its drying. Was hot here for a while, now fall is here it feels like.

Gonna get back to trimming. Have the Fire Alien #3 to do as well as all the SFV OG and Banana Kush. Not to mention I haven't finished the outdoor Sour D and I just topped the outdoor SFV 3 days ago. Gonna take the rest down in 2 parts tomorrow and Wednesday.

Going to post some side by side shots of WIFI nugs next to Fire Alien nugs. All phenos. It was kind of cool when trimming the WIFIs the #1 and 3 left a reddish goo on the fingers of the gloves. The #2 (White leaning) left a yellow goo on the fingers. I trimmed using the same goves for 3 hours with the WIFI #3 and pealed a perfect red slab of hash off my thumb. Mmm good!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice OGONLY. That's some strait dank there. Crazy how dank it is evan though she was pollinated. Its should be evan danker next round with her when she can put %100 of her energy into flowers. Great job bro and interested to see what you find in those seeds. Suck it came from a germ though. Nice grow. ~ODB~

I

ibTheMan

it all looks Dank, that outdoor a, how you get it to bud so early? even Fast weed up here is only half done right now.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice OGONLY. That's some strait dank there. Crazy how dank it is evan though she was pollinated. Its should be evan danker next round with her when she can put %100 of her energy into flowers. Great job bro and interested to see what you find in those seeds. Suck it came from a germ though. Nice grow. ~ODB~

Thanks ODB. It is amazing how they produced even with the random beans. I don't have any room to test these beans with all the dank beans I have on deck. I'm interested too though. Maybe next year outdoor? Really excited about this next round. They are huge! Can't wait to see what White Dawgs gonna do. 2 phenos. How your WIFIs doing bro?

it all looks Dank, that outdoor a, how you get it to bud so early? even Fast weed up here is only half done right now.

Thanks IB. Not sure bro? Put em out on June 2, they were 2 feet tall then. They went right into a slow flower with no re-veg. I was stoked.
Thought they were going to reveg. None did. 3 from clone and 3 from seed.

dang good job--> ogonly

Thanks Northone, apprecite it man.

So I was reshuffling nugs in jars and took a few shots. The first is all WIFI #2. The ones with the lighter are of WIFI #3 on left, and WIFI #2 on right. I will take some better shots in the next few days.

Of course the pics don't show what these nugs really look like. The #2 has a more of a white look, and the hairs almost look yellow but they are orange. #3 is not quite as chunky, but is every bit as sticky and has that Fire OG smell. The trichs are huge on this stuff. It is as sticky as it gets when you try and cut it up. Wrecks scissors. It leaves you very dazed and confused after a big hit or 2. Love this stuff. Can't wait to see what it will be like cured!

WIFI nugs 002
WIFI nugs 012
WIFI nugs 015
WIFI nugs 019
Venom818

Venom818

sick nugs,right now running some triangle kush,blueberry,and some fake kromes whitefire #3 thats smells heavenly LOL

Rushoe

Rushoe

Very nice man congrats on the harvest looks killer and even better that u have the next ones already in flower...I wonder how u did on the wight department with the two lights I know some were in canna and the sfv's were in soil right? And all that outdoor man your spot must be reaking hard.

OGONLY

OGONLY

sick nugs,right now running some triangle kush,blueberry,and some fake kromes whitefire #3 thats smells heavenly LOL

Sounds like a nice line up there bro. Triangle is The White correct? And Kromes Whitefire #3, is Krome one of the original breeders? Sure its all dank if its takin up your space. Gotta hook up soon bro.

Killer fuckin Dank nugs.. Great grow.. & nice pics

Thanks Goo. Wish the pics were better man. Anybody know what type of camera I need to buy to get some good shots?

Very nice man congrats on the harvest looks killer and even better that u have the next ones already in flower...I wonder how u did on the wight department with the two lights I know some were in canna and the sfv's were in soil right? And all that outdoor man your spot must be reaking hard.

Sup shoe. Thanks my man. Ya pretty happy to be up and about to be pumping flowers again. As far as weight, well I only weighed one plant so far. I actually just got it into jars after having it in brown bags for 3 days waiting for it to be dry enough for jars. Let it hang on branches 8 days before trimming it into nugs and putting it into brown bags. So, just weighed it (WIFI #3) and I must say I'm shocked and in disbelief. 237 grams. I'm sure some will not believe, I wouldn't either. It might be a hair wet still so that might account for 10 g's or so. But I'm pretty happy to say the least.
The soil SFV didn't turn out as I had hoped. It dried too fast because it was near a fan sucking air out of a closet. Didn't catch it til too late. It looks like jewelry, but doesn't have the killer smell. The banana is good. Yield on both paled in comparison to the coco. I'm guessing 2 per on the SFV and 3 on the Banana. By the way, the pic of harvest of the plant with the pinkish leaves is the SFV.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Do they burn you when you touch them? Do they cause amnesia? Killer job OG. My goodness. :bow

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

whats up ogonly, congrats on the bountiful harvest. that wifi looks fire, i can see why you dont wanna smoke anything else. if youre lookin for a cameda id say check out the "super zoom" category. theyre usually pretty decent mp's and theyll zoom tight to give you nice tric shots, and theyre nowhere near as expensive as a slr(pro style with detatchable lenses). anything less than that is only gonna be as good as a high end cameraphone...
dz...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OG Raskal is the 1 & only breeder that created White Fire OG Kush.. Krome is a bad ass grower that poped some White Fire seeds & found the White Fire #3.. & he kicked it down 2 some of his close homies.. Krome didn't have anything 2 do with breeding White Fire.. That was all OG Raskal

Venom818

Venom818

Sounds like a nice line up there bro. Triangle is The White correct? And Kromes Whitefire #3, is Krome one of the original breeders? Sure its all dank if its takin up your space. Gotta hook up soon bro.

for sure bro,like goo said krome just found the bean, triangle kush is different than the triangle,the triangle = the white

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Thanks ODB. It is amazing how they produced even with the random beans. I don't have any room to test these beans with all the dank beans I have on deck. I'm interested too though. Maybe next year outdoor? Really excited about this next round. They are huge! Can't wait to see what White Dawgs gonna do. 2 phenos. How your WIFIs doing bro?

My whitefies doing good bro.. I started a journal if you want to check it out.. Here's a link homie..... ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Do they burn you when you touch them? Do they cause amnesia? Killer job OG. My goodness. :bow

Thanks Ronvmpc, I think they do cause amnesia. Things been kinda foggy in my head lately lol.

whats up ogonly, congrats on the bountiful harvest. that wifi looks fire, i can see why you dont wanna smoke anything else. if youre lookin for a cameda id say check out the "super zoom" category. theyre usually pretty decent mp's and theyll zoom tight to give you nice tric shots, and theyre nowhere near as expensive as a slr(pro style with detatchable lenses). anything less than that is only gonna be as good as a high end cameraphone...
dz...

Appreciate the heads up Dz1Pnk! I'm gonna start educating myself. Might hold off on the purchase for now, just got a near 4g bill in the mail from the Fed. They want the money right away too. Don't use Turbotax everyone.

for sure bro,like goo said krome just found the bean, triangle kush is different than the triangle,the triangle = the white

Thanks for setting me straight bro. How far in are you?

OK everyone I decided to carry this thread on and journal my current run also. Just started week 2 of flower. Have 2 WIFI#1 (my #1), 1 WIFI #2, 1 WIFI#3, Fire Alien 1, 3, and 4, and 2 White Dawgs. These girls are already through the first layer of netting and about to breach the second level. Gonna have to Phosphoload in a few days. Will snap some pics tonight.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looks like some Fiyyyyyaaaa bro!

Thanks KGJ! I am trippin on how it keeps getting better each day. The taste is amazing, and the high is so strong. Rascal nailed it!

I took some shots of the girls last night. Meant to get in there before the lights were on full but was too late. They are considerably larger than the photos indicate.

Won't be long before these girls take on the size of the last run. Have more tops per plant this run though for sure. Hopefully I can get these to produce more smaller nugs as opposed to the giant colas I had last time. Those were a bit hard to manage.

I think I'll take those nug shots later today. Will do some side by sides of different phenos and strains. Gonna include my organic Banana and SFV OG, as well as my outdoor SFV. The nugs on that outdoor plant look like indoor herb. Very happy!

9 16 11 001
9 16 11 002
9 16 11 003
9 16 11 004
9 16 11 005
9 16 11 006
OGONLY

OGONLY

Here are a few nug shots. Still going to take some more. thinking outdoor light will be better for detail. Will label them next time also.

The first pic is of the indoor soil grown (totally organic, supersoil, molassas, compost teas and R/O water) SFV on the left and Banana Kush on the right.

The second pic is of the Fire Aliens. #1-3 left to right.

The last pic is of WIFI #1-3 with Fire Alien #1 on the far right.

Nug pics 9 17 11 005
Nug pics 9 17 11 007
Nug pics 9 17 11 015
Top Bottom