Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Aw damn, it'll be alright
It's still lookin good
I think if you let it do its thing it should have multiple branches shooting out for you by the end
Lovin those :blackalien::greyalien:
yeah, im r unning out of room in my veg tent and i have to up pot next dry cycle. i think im gonna cut the two oldest leafs off now and let the new top take the load as solar panels. because its leafs are fucking getting big. heh.

probably have to treat the leafs like clones soon if they keep growing like this.. whatever the fuck im doing its working. laughs.

fake it till we make it!

chris.
chris.

jipp

jipp

day 37
IMG 3998

aliens #1, #2, PFX ( im gonna have to remove the two big fan leafs from the aliens soon.. getting in teh way. i want the tops to get a bit bigger first. )
IMG 3999
IMG 4001
IMG 4002
IMG 4005
IMG 4006
IMG 4007

hope everyone is doing well.. i was hurting this morning but now im feeling no pain.. and to think i put up with pain because the pills stop working years ago.. what a fool, new day yeah.

bowlz up friends,

chris.

jipp

jipp

Crap, both male?
yupp, im probably gonna end up with all males.. and get fucked this second flower. laughs.

but hey i guess i do not have two transplant them.. ill cull the one that is less developed later.. since they both growing like rock stars..

maybe i can get some pollen to chck to the afghans, worse case #3 i culled it last night.. but saved it from the trash.. so i have to have at least one chick or im fucked in 3 weeks when i need to rotate crops.

chris.

jipp

jipp

Ya wow, maybe pop a new bean or 2?
Rootin for that PFX to show up for ya
Hope you're having a good one anyway
im alright.. was hoping for one wifi chick tho i need the medz but whatever, it is what it is. :smoking:

if i pop a bean it would be so far behind the others.. id may as well start the third flowering now. LOL but i do not have the room.

and have i have no clue how long they will go assuming any of the afghan are chicks for example.. how many weeks they go.. im guessing a long time from there veg rate hah.

pfx probably a bit faster being modern.

chris.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
im alright.. was hoping for one wifi chick tho i need the medz but whatever, it is what it is. :smoking:

if i pop a bean it would be so far behind the others.. id may as well start the third flowering now. LOL but i do not have the room.

and have i have no clue how long they will go assuming any of the afghan are chicks for example.. how many weeks they go.. im guessing a long time from there veg rate hah.

pfx probably a bit faster being modern.

chris.
The Afghans finish super fast or at least they should

jipp

jipp

cleared out the males. between #1 and #2 after looking at the development of the ball and looking at the pictures of them growing.. so that is why im keeping one.. better than just grabbing any one to chuck pollen with but not by much.
#2 such pretty leafs.
IMG 4014

IMG 4016

no room dude, he gets tossed soon.

i put #1 one 12/12 so maybe ill get some pollen to chuck to whatever is in the tent in a month or so. using a cheap led light i had for clones. figure they do not need much to get a bit of pollen.

IMG 4015

chris.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Your gonna seed everything in your house if that boy busts and you don't have an airtight room pollen is super good at finding the ladies

jipp

jipp

Your gonna seed anything in your house if that boy busts and you don't have an airtight room pollen is super good at finding the ladies
yeah im just keeping him there till i can move it out side to the shop. figure ill up his pot to a 2g and leave him out in the a/c garage.
my luck he will bust a nut tomorrow before i get him out there.. i figure i have a couple of days/weeks? not sure exactly how long it takes to get pollen.. probably strain dependent.
thanks for the warning. would suck to flower the house. LOL.
chris.

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
They will start forming more nuts every day I would pluck that lonely one off and wait best time to pollinate is when the girls are 3 or so weeks

jipp

jipp

They will start forming more nuts every day I would pluck that lonely one off and wait best time to pollinate is when the girls are 3 or so weeks
thanks i juts plucked it off. i also just came back from the garage.. sad to say its been a long time since iv been in there.. i forgot for one how cool it is out there.. we insulated teh fuck out of it. laughs unlike this matchbox manufacture home.. anyhow, i also forgot we put a lot of sun light into the place.. stays 76F and lots of sun from sunroof. i have two options.. let them just use the natural light or put him in a darker spot and use the cheap LED i bet the sun would give off more light. LOL

this will force me to walk more so its good. ill have to check on him and shit.. forcing me to move even if it hurts like hell. laughs

im healing tho so its all good.

hope you are having a great evening.

bowlz up,
chirs.

jipp

jipp

PFX:
IMG 4050

i left the male out to be sacrificed to my cat last night and the fucker did not touch it.. hmm.
IMG 4049

i have the male #1 on 12/12 will leave him there for a week before tossing him out in the garage.

and if best to chuck pollen at 3 weeks i may get lucky and get some.

then once i get some pollen from him ill toss out the critical kush male to flower and then move on. as im not keeping clones for now. just no room or setup and plus its better to learn this way i think for now.. even if watching seedlings grow is sometimes slow! the aliens were fun to watch grow they did all kind of genetic acrobatics iv not seen before..
so worth the experience even if they do not amount to anything as time goes by..

chris.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice
Love how hard they're reaching for the light
Thought I'd share my jalepeno plant
In my experience they kinda top themselves
Yup , agree....... never topped mine and its a veritable bush. Same with my serrano's............

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
PFX:
View attachment 714788
i left the male out to be sacrificed to my cat last night and the fucker did not touch it.. hmm.
View attachment 714787
i have the male #1 on 12/12 will leave him there for a week before tossing him out in the garage.

and if best to chuck pollen at 3 weeks i may get lucky and get some.

then once i get some pollen from him ill toss out the critical kush male to flower and then move on. as im not keeping clones for now. just no room or setup and plus its better to learn this way i think for now.. even if watching seedlings grow is sometimes slow! the aliens were fun to watch grow they did all kind of genetic acrobatics iv not seen before..
so worth the experience even if they do not amount to anything as time goes by..

chris.
What are the genes in that PFX? Have you posted earlier and I just missed it? If so, point me to the family tree on this strain. Peace out

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Its pfx x norcalmoon
For some reason I feel like a dumbass today. I got the moontang as it is a hybrid of Bodhi's work, correct?? Its the pfx I am drawing a blank on. :( Help a brother out....... :D:cool::smoking:

Top Bottom