Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

thats the one i got wrong. so all i know is it has bubba in it and its a slow ass vegger just like my afghans.. but if i recall he said basically alien bubba or something. i was gonna ask about this my self.. sicne i sorta just put this guy off to the side because well he was boring compared to the aliens. heh. :smoking:

chris.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
thats the one i got wrong. so all i know is it has bubba in it and its a slow ass vegger just like my afghans.. but if i recall he said basically alien bubba or something. i was gonna ask about this my self.. sicne i sorta just put this guy off to the side because well he was boring compared to the aliens. heh. :smoking:

chris.
So pfx has Alien genes in the pool. Mhhhhhhh Never heard of it.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Np the mom pfx1 was super alien bubba like so far what I have seen is super short bubba like plants with an added ammonia earth funk from the dad my most indica cross

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Np the mom pfx1 was super alien bubba like so far what I have seen is super short bubba like plants with an added ammonia earth funk from the dad my most indica cross
I do believe I have 1 of your or sea's crosses with pfx in it. Thats why I am asking. Hope you and yours are well at gravekat. You are da man!!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I do believe I have 1 of your or sea's crosses with pfx in it. Thats why I am asking. Hope you and yours are well at gravekat. You are da man!!!
Its mine sea didn't work with it I did speak to him the other day and he had some exciting news regarding a special norcal catpiss bx female he found for him saying that I know it stinks to high hell

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Its mine sea didn't work with it I did speak to him the other day and he had some exciting news regarding a special norcal catpiss bx female he found for him saying that I know it stinks to high hell
Cactusman has all his thorns standing up right and at attention. Sounds intriguing. NCCP aint no joke man. Still puffn on some. :fire::smoking::cool:

jipp

jipp

transplanted #1 alien male, and PFX. put the alien #1 on 12/12 will leave him for a week or so then toss him out side into the garage to hopefully get some pollen so i can learn how to make seeds and process, store etc.. you know the shit we all should know how to do i think.
IMG 4099

the chains are lose! heh.
IMG 4108

PFX maybe a slow fucker but it is a pretty plant!
IMG 4094

bowlz up,
chris.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah animals one of my favourite albums dogs being my favourite I like songs I can relate to! When I went first time was the wall I was in nappys my mum said I loved the projection of the hammers walking I can't remember but then I see em Earl's Court the division bell waters had left by then. Other bands I can't remember are the who, the stones, van Morrison , chuck berry, supertramp among a few. I asked her about grateful dead as I had sticker on my door from tour. But I got left at home on that one. My mum was good friends with Paul kossof out of free, but he couldn't come to terms with free disbanding and died from heroine complications!

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Damn all the bomb flavors...can't see these in flower...I been hearing about pfx and want to see it in action! Have a good one brotha @jipp

Top Bottom