Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

yeah lots of good genes for sure. would be fun to learn to toss some pollen.. time will tell.
i look forward to getting some good. they look so very similar.. my guess not many odd ball phenos.. probably a hand full maybe? i dunno.
will be interesting to see what phenos i get.

chris.
After a few weeks of proper cure. Our Aliens bud is DENSE! THE aroma is complex. Not overly pungent, but a little bit of everything...citrus, chocolate, pickle, musk... flavors are similar. A little OG/Chem, Kush, skunk, and a slight vapo-rub finish.
But like i said b4. The high is what made it the keeper.

jipp

jipp

i topped the aliens and feed them. they seem to be thinking they are rock stars or some shit.. look at them pricks strut there shit to the dancing blue orbs from above.
IMG 3576

they have all been feed, and are quite happy.

rock on,
chirs.

jipp

jipp

I would pot that one into a slightly bigger pot I would guess she is leaning afghan and wants to grow bigger rootball.
There all looking great, but who's miss saggy leaves in the middle? Is that the Afghan? Wander what her deal is? She looks nice and green. Right on Chris! Peace
yeah that is one of my afghans i just refer to her as a fat leaf bitch.. she has no positive phototropism at all.. what you see is as much love she will give me by lifting her skirt up.. unlike the aliens.. or the kush, or pretty much any fucking plant but that bitch. laughs.

check it out before i topped her:
and no she was not ready for a dry cycle for another day and half or so when i feed her.
IMG 3537   Copy

thats it man.. not a noobie plant at all.. it has force me to learn new things i probably would not have yet.. so im thankful for them but what a mind fuck.. and its only gonna get worse bro.. as this grow goes on more people will tell me to water the bitch.. its already happen.. laughs

unlike other plants that have small leafs that can grow into fat leafs like the aliens for example.. this plant think it needs to grow 1" wide leafs from the start.. strange. recessive gene i think and this was bread out as i know id want my plants easy to see they are healthy.. not having to take a fucking college class just to figure out what the plant is doing.. so yeah i think it was breed out for indoor cultivation or maybe any environment laughs.. growing outside would not matter id think and probably grow faster with the sun. but the leafs are tacky tho so maybe it will have gobs of resin.

chris.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

it will be interesting to see how the aliens positive phototropism will change.. right now its normal.. but after a feeding they got there leafs up for me.. so will be interesting to see if they do that after every feeding.. or if these plants just want to fuck with my head too.

pfx still alive, aliens too. the red petioles is from me forgetting to adjust the a/c temp and when i wake up its fucking a ice berg. but whatever, i like having my tv back so they can just forgive my dumb ass when i forget to turn the a/c up.
IMG 3605

chris.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

feed and bound up the aliens.. fucking cat ate part of my leaf on the PFX im gonna kill that fucker yet if i catch him fucking with my kids..
IMG 3786   Copy

IMG 3778   Copy
IMG 3780   Copy
IMG 3781   Copy

( well with summer here, i do not see my self getting any more red petioles. laughs, i wish i could get it as cold as it was when its a 118F outside.. )
he has the male leave the little ones alone you stoner cat.
the guilty fucker.
IMG 3554

chris.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Those look like some happy girls Chris. You gotta give yourself a pat on the back from time to time brotha. You're kicking ass and taking STRAINS. haha. I just make that up. Hope your day is awesome brotha
its hard to take credit for a plant being happy. even tho i do like how it makes me feel good when they are of course.. i dunno man, its probably the depression or the fact im way to fucking hard on my self.
im doing ok.. getting medicated. have to get parchment paper and hair straightener today to and try to get a few drops of critical kush rosin from some tester nugs. hah go me!.
chris.

jipp

jipp

I'm going to trademark that btw lol
heh go for it.

speaking of healthy plants check out solo #2

i pinched the top, and it grew out leafs in your normal Y, and also out of the shoot.. haev you seen this before? does it happen only when you top pinching your fingers or do i havew another special kid on my hands.
IMG 3852

IMG 3853

chris.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

heh go for it.

speaking of healthy plants check out solo #2

i pinched the top, and it grew out leafs in your normal Y, and also out of the shoot.. haev you seen this before? does it happen only when you top pinching your fingers or do i havew another special kid on my hands.
View attachment 713218
View attachment 713219
chris.
You FIMMED her! That's awesome. FIM stand for "fuck I missed" when you leave a little too much when topping and you get 4 shoots instead of 2. A lot of people recommend doing over topping. I tried to on one last round but I only got 3 tops

Top Bottom