Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Those leaves are outta control. Big phat indie lookin pheno at ya right there. :D Fan me like an Egyptian with that fokker and feed me cannabis seeds. lmao Fukk I'm trashed!!! Good place to be on a Fri.... yeahaaa
yeah man they are huge. its a very pretty plant.. very photogenic unlike the not so fat leaf fat leaf afghan.. but if you look.. they look almost identical in shape.. would love to know what the mother was like to bubba other than a slow growing pheno of a afghan.

yeah bro, lets get ripped its friday.. and hot as fuck, nothing else to do :D ( well i did put up foam in my window to help with the heat and it seems to help already.. cant wait to see what the difference is tomorrow.. my luck the heat will be gone by7 then lol. )

bowls up,
chris.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I wonder if there something I can get to keep the missus busy while I work especially when cataloguing. ive just got such a headache she was having mini breakdown when I was labelling and now ive got a load of plants I gotta wait till branch out a bit take more cuttings to start identifying the girls, then gotta grow em out. then I get her turn around and say just your doing this to relax but seems its a lot of work is it worth it?? :cry::cry::shockedninja::shockedninja::badboy::badboy: damn just for a split second there I could have culled something else!!!!

jipp

jipp

pfx: day 46
IMG 4666

the leafs are darker maybe black leaf pheno dunno.. hopefully she is a chick i could use a good ass kicking.solo cups have been feed, yeah i starved them a bit.. should be ok now.
bowls up,
chris.

jipp

jipp

alien male almost ready to be tossed out into the garage under the sky light.

figure i have about 20 days or less before he spits. so ill toss him out middle of next week.

day 36 he was quite developed..
IMG 4008

even tho he is in shit condition he got his stretch on.
IMG 4927
IMG 4928

i may get to chuck some pollen.. everything in the flower tent will get hit if i do manage to get some pollen.

bowls up,
chris.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
alien male almost ready to be tossed out into the garage under the sky light.

figure i have about 20 days or less before he spits. so ill toss him out middle of next week.

day 36 he was quite developed..
View attachment 719776

even tho he is in shit condition he got his stretch on.
View attachment 719781 View attachment 719783
i may get to chuck some pollen.. everything in the flower tent will get hit if i do manage to get some pollen.

bowls up,
chris.
You need about 5 weeks from the day you pollinate of flower inorder for seeds to form i like to hit plants about 3ish weeks into bloom

jipp

jipp

You need about 5 weeks from the day you pollinate of flower inorder for seeds to form i like to hit plants about 3ish weeks into bloom
thank you for the advice. any tips on collecting pollen.. i figured id let him bust a nut.. chop him at the base put in paper bag with a pinch of flower im told and shake the fuck out of him laughs.. then put it in a container and then into freezer..

then ill brush it on the third week of flower like you suggest. using a brush or a cue tip or whatever.

dose this sound like a good plan?

chris.

jipp

jipp

high and bored never a good thing.
i think he is done stretching now he is going on the end of his second week i think. he is chilling with my critical kush male now in front of the t5. at lights out ill put him back.

IMG 5040
IMG 5042
IMG 5049

the count down is on.
bowl up.
chris.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

jipp

jipp

As am I. Lol. Sitting in the porch watching the kids damn near kill themselves on this tire swing. Lol.
Using the pen. Lol. Like you say a bong on the porch with the kids might run some people the wrong way

yeah these pens are the bees knees.
to be young gain, not sure i could do it barely made it through the first time lol.
but the thought is kind of interesting to think of ones younger self.. laughs, good memories, bad memories but that is what makes us i guess.

it will be amusing as fuck to watch the next generations comments on what the perfect time to be alive is.. hah/ right now i see my generation all over the net saying how good we had it.. and to be fair we did cops did not take you to jail they did the worse thing they took you home to get your ass beat. no lock doors, etc. hah but now they take your ass to jail and call you a terrorist and hsit. i bring this up because the generation now who grew up with just beiber will say the same shit about how the early 2000 was the best time tobe young etc. hah

humans we are intresting creatures lol..
yeah man im high,
rock on,
chris.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

yeah these pens are the bees knees.
to be young gain, not sure i could do it barely made it through the first time lol.
but the thought is kind of interesting to think of ones younger self.. laughs, good memories, bad memories but that is what makes us i guess.

it will be amusing as fuck to watch the next generations comments on what the perfect time to be alive is.. hah/ right now i see my generation all over the net saying how good we had it.. and to be fair we did cops did not take you to jail they did the worse thing they took you home to get your ass beat. no lock doors, etc. hah but now they take your ass to jail and call you a terrorist and hsit. i bring this up because the generation now who grew up with just beiber will say the same shit about how the early 2000 was the best time tobe young etc. hah

humans we are intresting creatures lol..
yeah man im high,
rock on,
chris.
You're right about that. And the cycle goes on and on. It's like old athletes who say the new generation is soft. and the older ones said THEY were soft. Lol. It doesn't end

This generation is a trip tho. That's why it's up to parents to teach our kids that the world doesn't owe them shit. Nobody is entitled to an unoffended life. Lol. This generation seems to think they should never be offended or made uncomfortable. It's crazy.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

You're right about that. And the cycle goes on and on. It's like old athletes who say the new generation is soft. and the older ones said THEY were soft. Lol. It doesn't end

This generation is a trip tho. That's why it's up to parents to teach our kids that the world doesn't owe them shit. Nobody is entitled to an unoffended life. Lol. This generation seems to think they should never be offended or made uncomfortable. It's crazy.
My age is right in the middle. I'm 30 this year. So I didn't have cell phones growing up we all rode bikes around the neighborhood till the streetlights came on and all that but when I was graduating high school is when this all started. I think the first iPhone came out that year. So I'm kinda right there at the line in the sand. Lol. Im glad I'm more of an old soul i can't understand most people my age or a Lil younger

jipp

jipp

Your almost there? Is he in the tent with the gals?
no, he wishes. he is on a table under shit light ( i did find a shop light out in the garage looking for rubber gloves that is the white light you see not from the tent the girls are in ).. still air etc.

im thinking of taking him out to the garage to put under the sky light. i think he have more light. ut i want to make sure he is close. heh. but if he pops where he is at i doubt there be any issues famous last words i know.

figure ill collect pollen using a large tupperware bowl since i cant find a paper bag.

how did you collect your pollen?
chris.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom