WIFI Rockin In Coco Beds!

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Funny. I googled coco beds and your thread was at the top of the list. I don't know if you answered this yet, but are you hand watering these ladies or have you built some kind of watering system?

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Week 5 update

Whats up guys laggin a little on this log
here it is week 5 things are kickin ass with the coco beds and wifi of course in general.
Like i said a couple weeks ago the prevegged side in my beds are shitting on the other side in the yield dept. Maxing out the size of your canopy before flipping is a huge key factor imo.
The other side I vegged in beds is barley starting to catch up and put on buds but nowhere near the other side. :surprised
Im so fucking happy I did that as a test run, I didn't think it was gonna be as effective as letting em veg in the beds... but wow, works out for the best with my perpetual runs.
Here on out the beds are always gonna have a place in my garden slowly but surely taking over.
I thought my # 2 was always in the lead but the more stretch #1 has really blown up this past week like no other just making my decision even harder.
The hydro buckets pump failed on me... caught it a little to late and had a couple branches i had to snip off way to early :dull
As for the wide leaf pheno, yield is fuckin horrible compared to the bucket
I dont know why either, both getting 3k... I guess just not a keeper.

IMG 0784

IMG 0785

IMG 0786

IMG 0804

#2 pre vegged

IMG 0797

IMG 0801

crazy foxtail on #2
IMG 0812

#1 pre vegged

IMG 0803

IMG 0807

Look how small the buds are with the other side same pheno #1... big diff.

IMG 0817

This is the hydro bucket pheno huge buds until a little mishap...

IMG 0821

altimood

altimood

Looking mighty fine drCali. NICE WORK!! Those beds are killing it!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Good work DrG! WiFi is just a fantastic strain, isn't it? Looking fwd to seeing this finish and to your conclusions.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

damn those beds are looking amazing......that wifi looks like some fire can't wait to see those beds filled up and finished!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick work brah! I wonder if preveggin' for the week in the Dixie cups was the key or how they'd compare if you vegged straight in the bed for 3 wks instead of 12 days... :wondering

sdog

sdog

Nice! I finally got my hands on some of these special beans thanks to my buddy paulycali, I know you're out there bro gracias! can't wait to do a run indo and in my greenhouse. anyway everything looking tip top im taking a seat for this one.

keep it growin!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Nice Bell and TI pad! HMK is a boss that should always be recognized as the creator of such a great piece of equipment. I have one myself and will now take a big oil hit just because you got me thinking about it.

-Meeks

Sickest skillet ever been using it non stop since I got it lol

looking good bro cant wait to see them finish, good luck on ur first Bed Grow, im keeping my eye on this one, check ya later......GM

Whats up fucker happy new year, yeah I bet your keeping an eye on this one cuz its not hydro... LOL
Heavy 16's the shit right, nothing but beds for me now

Funny. I googled coco beds and your thread was at the top of the list. I don't know if you answered this yet, but are you hand watering these ladies or have you built some kind of watering system?

:D damn google, I did the same thing, yea there all hand fed

Killing it!
:animbong:

:winking0067:
Looking mighty fine drCali. NICE WORK!! Those beds are killing it!

Thanks brotha you see why I needed that 22lb bag its about to done ina couple weeks ha

Thanks for the update! Great work bro
:sun

Lookin good bro!
Thanks surf cant wait to see your budshots from your bed, you did a sick ass job with those girls

Good work DrG! WiFi is just a fantastic strain, isn't it? Looking fwd to seeing this finish and to your conclusions.

Like no other strain ive run, its on another level compared to the GARBAGE coming from Pos I was picking up :giggle
damn those beds are looking amazing......that wifi looks like some fire can't wait to see those beds filled up and finished!
:time me to Im way to impatient
Sick work brah! I wonder if preveggin' for the week in the Dixie cups was the key or how they'd compare if you vegged straight in the bed for 3 wks instead of 12 days... :wondering

I wonder that 2 but Prevegging works out best in my setup, I got 2 veg rooms just sitting there lol Im gonna do it to all my wifis next round
Perps the way to go imo why finish in 80+ days when i can finish close to 65 right?
Happy new year bra
Nice! I finally got my hands on some of these special beans thanks to my buddy paulycali, I know you're out there bro gracias! can't wait to do a run indo and in my greenhouse. anyway everything looking tip top im taking a seat for this one.

keep it growin!

Get that started homie lol
Pauly always spreading love good dude

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay bro, everything is looking good except u forgot to do one thing u dident net them bitches, ur gonna be sorry u dident put up a trellis shit is gonna be laying all over the place lol ur gonna be hating life trying to keep them buds out of the dirt, but other than that things look kill keep up the great work......GM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Dude I know major fuck up +1 spotting it out
I dont know where my head was at I kept brushing it off until the other night lol every light in my room is netted at diff heights & I got like 3 phenos in that bed so it looks all crazy
Putting nets in late sucks balls, Im just gonna net em a week after flipping next round.. when you putting yours in homie

F

fuzzy

nice work

Looking Good Doc!Im still trying to get my hands on this strain.Have High hopes from a good farmer though,lol.Nice job, keep up the nice work!peace,fuzzy

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

whats up guys been a little while since I updated this log, slackin
Im still kickin over here tying these falling trees over lol
shoulda put that net up way sooner I dont know where the f my head was at.

There about 8 weeks in getting ready for the cut, pics coming soon
after I get all this coco in! muhahahahahaha!
New run around the corner, O the joy of a 10k coco bed setup :dance

IMG 0852
sticky icky

sticky icky

Fuckkkkk yeah homie some pure growin goodness in a bag right there love that shit..been usin roots organic coco palms 2 just to try out its a lil cheaper and works just aswell check it out some day playa,cannas the bizzz tho can't wait to see these bitches blown up!Evrything been good witcha bro?

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

thats whats up sticky how much a bag you gettin em for?
I just go with canna cuz the shop is stocked on it I get a pretty crazy deal
Ive had better days over here ha just stressin on some stupid shit, but my order cheered me up some lol everything good in your hood brotha?

Damn I cant wait for this wifi! drooling over it for weeks

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah you can't beat a good deal plus when they got it on tap for ya I've been gettin it at like 14 bucks a bag I didn't place a huge order tho the bags will do like 10 gallons I think,tad bit less coco than canna I think so shittt keep rollin with what ya got can't go wrong lol...yaaa dawg I feel ya bro I hate fuckin stressin its always some bullshit ain't it haha keep yur head up tho probly less of a problem or whatervs than it really is I know I always trip to hard on shit sometimes I gotta work on that lol....hell yeah I bet that wifi is lookin rediculous bro for realz cant wait to see some fliks....I've git my round of these bitches at about 20 days in ill probly do a thread on em here soon along with some other shit I got brewin up...I can't already see there's some killer phuckin phenos lurking about I'm sure you've got some real lookers goin mang!

B

B00P

whats up guys been a little while since I updated this log, slackin
Im still kickin over here tying these falling trees over lol
shoulda put that net up way sooner I dont know where the f my head was at.

There about 8 weeks in getting ready for the cut, pics coming soon
after I get all this coco in! muhahahahahaha!
New run around the corner, O the joy of a 10k coco bed setup :dance

When life gives you coco, grow dank. :pimp:

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Bump^^^^^,Sitting here stroking my cock waiting to ejaculate all over ur pictures bro hurry up already I caint hold it much longer lol..........:talking

Top Bottom