Wifi warehouse grow-7k-Dual Arc-Rw tables.

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

Just wanted to get in on thanks.... Hiboy is truly generous with the help and is a gooa good soul.

hiboy

hiboy

Thanks amigo
Hopefully i can nail this round , since its a log from veg to flower .
Basic system, easy nute schedule but spendy,,
Every other or 3rd day check in
h

hiboy

hiboy

Heading out for a water change for the start of the 5th week. Will shoot some pics, hoping i have alot of healthy dark leaves and some frosty buds
h

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I hope everything is as photogenic as possible for you and post those pics up ASAP! I have been feinding for a good picture update on this log!

-Meeks

hiboy

hiboy

Heres the start of the 5th week
Good size buds, a little smaller than i was expecting but i had a low watering issue thats now corrected. The good news is that they are looking healthy and dark green so im expecting it to blow up in the following weeks. I've only been checking in on these every 3 days, so i get a ph jump from 5.8 to 6.9, but its a gradual increase and not an overnite jump so i'll continue to make adjustments if necessary. Really didnt want to visit them every other day. Check out the close up of the 4" cube stacked on top of a 6" cube, then a 1/2 " coco matt below it all for maximum root growth.
h

DSCF0650
DSCF0649
DSCF0647
DSCF0646
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking especially healthy considering your pH is so wild, I would have expected your plants to be less content as I have heard rock wool in particular does not like its pH to drift out of range. Your buds look like they are ready to swell, mine put on a significant amount of weight after week 5 so I am sure yours will do the same! Good luck as your grow continues and I hope you are able to get your pH in check.

-Meeks

P.S. if your camera takes decent macro shots, please snap a few off so we can see those buds in focus close up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice room full of buds there gunna get super chunky real fast.. I love this part of the grow great job

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work hiboy! Looks like those colas are on the verge of putting on the holiday weight... :nod

hiboy

hiboy

Nice room full of buds there gunna get super chunky real fast.. I love this part of the grow great job

Merry Christmas,
Too true ..
Fun to see them getting chunky, finally something to look at thats interesting
h
Nice work hiboy! Looks like those colas are on the verge of putting on the holiday weight... :nod

Merry Christmas to you to Shady,
Tis the season to have fat buds,,,, dew dew dew dew dew.. da da da da
h

hiboy

hiboy

Looking especially healthy considering your pH is so wild, I would have expected your plants to be less content as I have heard rock wool in particular does not like its pH to drift out of range. Your buds look like they are ready to swell, mine put on a significant amount of weight after week 5 so I am sure yours will do the same! Good luck as your grow continues and I hope you are able to get your pH in check.

-Meeks

P.S. if your camera takes decent macro shots, please snap a few off so we can see those buds in focus close up.

HO ho ho,
The girls should start to plump up, its about that time. One more week of big bud and then its overdrive time. The environment is really stable in there with the huge a\c on the roof. So much nicer than my multiple portables at the other spot.
I might be adding co2 next round if i can get it ready in time,
I could def. get the ph more even if i would visit more, just feeling this round out of whats to come next time. What does the macro setting do >/?
Happy Holidays.
h

hiboy

hiboy

merry Christmas :-) can't wait to see these girls stack

Merry Christmas CM.
me too bro,
Definitely looking for a payout on this, rents not cheap there and all i put out needs to be reimbursed. I feel pretty good about this first run there, its a cool as in temp. location and a simple set up.
Next pics should be something to look at.
h

H

hogan400

Merry xmas. Lookin on point. Thanks for poppin in, Ima keep at it and I see YOU are too man!

hiboy

hiboy

I tryed those Ushio dual arc side by side with the Hortilux Hps and the buds were at least 30% smaller than the one on the Hotilux...Good Luck

Thanks for the info Mr F
I dont have side by side to compare that one, but i do have 1000 watt hps lamps side by side. The ushios put out more lumens than any other dual arcs, thats why i picked them... i might go back to full hps if i dont like what i see.
h

H

hogan400

I see you man! I like your trellis style, I considered it once after seeing an outdoor grow that CRUSHED it!! I have a tendency to move my plants around so much in containers to match em with a similar canopy or because they bush into other plants spaces that I never did it... Shit looks killer man!

hiboy

hiboy

middle of the fifth week. its always a success with rw for me, never threatening my friends, buds are looking kewl, im thinking of 10 weeks for this 9 week strain, just my feelings from monitoring it
h

DSCF0708
DSCF0711
DSCF0707
DSCF0706
hiboy

hiboy

Happy New Years farmers
May your crops be huge and your secrets be safe
Just started sixth week
I havent noticed much difference between the dual arcs and the hps lamps
All plants are consistent throughout the 24'.
It might be because the lamps are spaced only 30" apart from each other, and all plants get a mixture.
Im pretty happy for where im at right now, only visiting 2 to 3 times a week. I'll try to get some good pics on Monday
h

Latest posts

Top Bottom