Wifi warehouse grow-7k-Dual Arc-Rw tables.

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

KiiiiiiiiiLLLLLLLLLLLLLerrrr dude...........i love the cleanliness and organization! the frost is packin on too , I see it now! sweet bro....def gonna have fun in vegas after that pull! hahahaha!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

DAMMMM lookin awesome bro really dank kush right there and a dope set up keep up the hardwork and enjoy that flame

hiboy

hiboy

I cant wait to see that shit!:party0044: Next year Im gonna rent a warehouse thats walking distance from my house.

Security is the best thing.
Even though i have my papers to grow more than 6 and my buddy does to, i dont have anything on my premises. And nothing is in my name anywhere, cause fed rule is no pot allowed anywhere anyhow anywho.
So i would have to be followed or caught there if i was in violation of any law.
At no time do we have more that 99 plants, only 45 at the warehouse and 26 ish at the other location.
So we are nowhere near the fed law, and thats how i have designed this multi grow operation.
Better safe than sorry
cause i dont believe in a legal grow, anywhere
h

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Make your life easier and get a green LED headlamp or a green florescent party bulb and one of those plug sockets, the plants are green because that is the one color spectrum the leaves are absorbing very little of and reflecting a whole lot of, this translates to: you can turn green lights on in your grow room during the lights out period and not disrupt the flowering cycle! I have a green party bulb in a plug socket and I have it plugged in to an outlet on my ceiling that I put on a remote switch. I just walk in and hit the switch by the door and the bulb comes on just like a regular room light would, but its all green! My roommate says "it feel like I'm in Ocean's Eleven", haha. Anyways, it will help you out a ton and let you get work done in the dark just as well as you could during lights on, but without going blind! I have a green LED headlamp also that I use when I foliar feed so I can get light up under the canopy when I need to see where I'm spraying, and again the plants don't see a thing!

The pictures will turn out a tone better if you can get in there with a regular daylight spectrum fluorescent bulb. You can just get an extension cord and one of those plug sockets again, and use it light a light wand. I usually prepare everything about 5 min before lights out, and then right when the lights are about to kick off, I turn on the fluorescent bulb so the plants don't go to sleep right away. Then you can take way better pictures! You won't need to use the flash, so you can use the macro setting without getting a blur from all the trichomes reflecting the flash back at the lens. And your plants won't be upset if you have that light on for even 10 min so take pictures to your hearts content and be amazed at the results you get!

I like the sound of adding double the trays next round! Do you plan to stick with the WiFi and FA for more runs because it is AMAZING, or you gonna change it up and look for other treasures? I noticed that my camera on video mode picks up a flicker from my 1000w HPS that I can't see at all with my naked eye. I thought, maybe the light is just too intense and the camera is bugging out, but I aimed it at my Dual-Arc which is basically the same brightness, and there was no flicker to speak of. . . I wonder if the plants can see the flicker?

Double screen layers are key to keeping your canopy from flopping, my Plant C never grew through the second screen layer and was all over the place by the end. I keep my first screen layer no more than 8" above the media level, I try to keep it like 4-5" but the plant slowly pushes it up. I use the first layer to spread my canopy, and the second layer to position my colas, and for support later on.

Anyways, I apologize if you already know anything I was saying about the green light or the picture taking strategies, I just see you killing it with your grows, but only through cell phone pics and semi-blured nug shots, so I want to be able to look at the pics and say, "DAMN HIBOY LOOK AT THOSE TRICHOMES, YOU ARE A THC FARMER!" but I can't do that yet.

-Meeks :passingjoint:

hiboy

hiboy

hey meeks,
i bought that damn head green lamp and it didnt work last time there,, so its being returned for a new one, pos,
about the green party lamp, i have heard that it doesnt do the same thing as the lamps built for grow rooms, i dont know all the details but i heard it more than once and from multiple people so u mite wana check in on it.
You go to great detail to get the best shots,, thats awesome, but i dont have that luxury, i can barely get over there half the time, even to ph the water, i got so much shit goin on its fricking nutso...im pleased with what came out, actually more like amazed so well compared to the lasts.
about ur last quote...
lol i thought these pics did some justice,,,, it looks like a farm,, smells like a farm,, costs as much as a farm to run,, it must be a farm. If you cant see whats in those pics,,,, son,, get on some damn glasses.lol,, these pics can even be enlarged..:fighting0003:
h

kushluvr

kushluvr

green flouros or leds only...............no party bulbs....nanners will appear if used enough! spend the $60 at the grow shop for that sick LED cordless yellow one....! put it on a self retracting extension cable pully on the ceiling and your set!

"1 oz of prevention is worth a lb of cured!!!!"

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Very interesting about the party bulb info you guys have heard. I did not hear that, infact my hydro store claims the contrary and sells party bulbs in their store for this purpose. . . but it wouldn't be the first time they were idiots. I will switch back to the head lamp for the moment, but I have used the party bulb throughout both my WiFi and WU grows and they are doing/did fine with no nanners that I could see. Maybe that only happens if the strain is prone to nanners with light stressing anyways.

Don't get me wrong about your pics, I am not ungrateful! My first comment I thought made that obvious. I just want to see the individual trichomes when I click the super enlarge + in the corner, and that can be accomplished with a little extra effort and time. I know you aren't short on effort, but I understand how you barely have the time for quick visits so a special setup for pictures is kinda out of the question. I think your shots turned out great and there is nothing wrong with them. I just like the super super close ups that people take where you can enlarge so big that you see whether the trichomes are turning amber or not! For now, I will gladly sit back and stare at the shots you have already posted and dream of one day doing things that big!

-Meeks

*EDIT* now that I look even closer at the pics, I looks like you are getting really sharp detail on things farther away from the lens, so maybe all you need to do it play with the focus point and bring it closer. I can see the fibers on your netting string so the camera can def take so nice shots, just focused on the wrong stuff.

hiboy

hiboy

no love lost bro,
im thrilled to be where im at, will zoom in next time over and see if i can get some closer shots for ya,
Good news is that its all moved in a week, my homie rolls with OGR and he takes every last bit so Vegas here i come brothas
h

kushluvr

kushluvr

my shop says the exact opposite! "dont buy the home depot green lights.....they wont work the same!" prob just so ill buy the killer light there...hahaha....but ive been told the same by many other for many years!!

hiboy

hiboy

my shop says the exact opposite! "dont buy the home depot green lights.....they wont work the same!" prob just so ill buy the killer light there...hahaha....but ive been told the same by many other for many years!!

i try not to even to go in at dark time, only reason...lol to take some pics for the thc farmers.....lmao
h

hiboy

hiboy

KiiiiiiiiiLLLLLLLLLLLLLerrrr dude...........i love the cleanliness and organization! the frost is packin on too , I see it now! sweet bro....def gonna have fun in vegas after that pull! hahahaha!!

Vegas here i come, hopefully rolling with some bengies from all this wifi, hitting the b jack at 100 a hand and ripping those dealers a new one, flopping the nuts, getting drunk with all my homies,
damn now im shakin with excitement
h

hiboy

hiboy

big ole balls of FIRE, brotha! def worth the wait!

thanks scrog,
yep , last round i was calling them golf balls, that was more of the fire alien which is also bomb, but the wi has that dank smell u cant fake
h

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice big fat ass heads on them plants.. This is a killer grow great job.. Thanks 4 the pics I know how hard it is 2 post up the pics.. It's takes a lot of time & work 2 shair pics.. Those r some very big buds..
Oh yea good luck In Vagas

hiboy

hiboy

thanks goo,
looks like i'll have a SUPERBOWL..
probably gona pull em a week or so before we go, gona have to nail this one done and trim b4 it looks like
h

hiboy

hiboy

Sup dude? how they looking, or are they done?

peace

Kush

Hey Kushluvaaa
started 2nd week over drive, will be going to plain water this Friday. All that ogr is looking sweeto.
Most buds are bending over and laying on the netting, wish i had put the netting at a diff height, but im making it work.
When they lay down you dont get full lighting around the buds, and they also block light below, so i kinda move em around
But, they are very nice sized, and almost ready for picking.
Thanks for peekin in
h

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work hiboy! Hope to see some eye candy of the cured nugs... :mmm

hiboy

hiboy

Very nice work hiboy! Hope to see some eye candy of the cured nugs... :mmm

Hey shady.
i dumped all the fire alien already, didnt keep any but kept the wifi, its def. a dankier smell,,,,, i can still detect it in the alien but its much more noticable in the wifi.
I need to spend a little more time there, first run was ok, i can double it next time with a little better planning, maybe go to a top drip, nets were at the wrong level... i was kinda rushed so im bringing 75 new babies there in a week or so,
many diff strains my homie hooked me on,, white dawg, guava 13 and of course the originals of ogr .
stay tuned bro
h

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Sounds like another round of FIRE! Have you decided whether you are putting in the second row of lights? Glad to see an update, how was vegas?

-Meeks :passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom