...>>WiFi x DC<<... aka Angels Kush

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Ain't that the truth! Especially my daughter, oh boy. I'm tapped out til 2012, well it's a good thing all the bills paid lol,.
Hey Aligee which cross you likin' better all around, the Angels or the Kushplant?

O

OutLander

Hey Aligee, been watchin this cross and hoping it would come available soon. Any updates now that we're in 2012? Thanks for all the stellar strain work, bro!

-ol

Aligee

Aligee

Hey Aligee, been watchin this cross and hoping it would come available soon. Any updates now that we're in 2012? Thanks for all the stellar strain work, bro!

-ol
s1 and bx s1 will be available in the next few months !!!

Aligee

Aligee

f4924089.jpg
~AliGee~

Aligee

Aligee

slowly moving away from coco to perlite/vermiculite in hempys so far its working out real good clones from aerocloner are making a smooth transition to this !!!~AliGee~

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Just found this thread, great work Aligee! This cross sounds like it's serious fire, will definitely watch for the drop. This is waaaay late, but sorry about your sis brother, couldn't imagine losing mine. Keep up the great work bro! Peace and blessings to you and yours. Laters! MOTIV!

B

B00P

Just got 2 of these beans as a gift and I feel even more lucky to have come upon them. Hope they pop out female for me. Great work dude and keep it up.

kinger

kinger

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!! That is some serious funk there bro.I cant wait to try that one :)

T

TheIronLung317

Big Al can you post some larger pics of the ones you just posted up!

Aligee

Aligee

Big Al can you post some larger pics of the ones you just posted up!

let me see if i can do that new software here dont allow pics from my iphone not sure if it will allow bigger pics but ill try!!! wheres your pics homie we want to see em havnt seen anyones pics that i gave seeds to except MakinGoo these are F1s which wont be made again id say these are super rare now!!!!!!

kroonboon

kroonboon

That is some amazing stuff right there Aligee!!!! Was thinking of grabbing a pack and now you tell me no more? Gonna have to be faster next time round :)
Good pheno hunting MakinGoo

T

TheIronLung317

let me see if i can do that new software here dont allow pics from my iphone not sure if it will allow bigger pics but ill try!!! wheres your pics homie we want to see em havnt seen anyones pics that i gave seeds to except MakinGoo these are F1s which wont be made again id say these are super rare now!!!!!!
Im about to take pics soon. I've been MIA and need to get the hang of things. Don't worry all my threads are going to be updated and im about to flip the girls this week. Been super busy, but will make this happen in a day or two!

Top Bottom