Wild Brazillian Girls

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

This is really cool...I love a good sativa! I can see those colas filling out and getting huge on you yet...gonna be a fun one to watch.
Do you use the Botanicare line all the way through? I used to run Botanicare and loved it thinking of swithcing back.

:passingjoint:

convex

convex

This is really cool...I love a good sativa! I can see those colas filling out and getting huge on you yet...gonna be a fun one to watch.
Do you use the Botanicare line all the way through? I used to run Botanicare and loved it thinking of swithcing back.

:passingjoint:

I have found that with my water supply I am best suited with Botanicare, Town water - Consistent 7 pH and > 100PPM. Botanicare ALWAYS brings it to an acceptable pH and I imagine the 100 PPM or so must be predominately cal/mg as I seldomly have deficiencies.

Cheers

EDIT: I should add that nothing beats the simplicity of PBP.
I hate having to put on the chemists hat just to mix a meal for the ladies.

convex

convex

... And another tub went in today with 2 more gals.
This time topped - maybe I can keep them under 5 feet!

C

CAPO

Is that a homemade aero cloner?.....looks like it works great!

C

CAPO

Eureka!......so that is a "H.O.T. tub"....ingenious!
Do you clone in those or just use a piece of RW first?

convex

convex

I usually root in jiffy (as these are) But have just germed seeds in starter cubes for the first time to see how RW suits me.

Cheers

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Have you named them yet? I keep coming back to see if you've made a decision, because they've got them some personality and need names.

M

MaryJuwann

How about Mary & Joanna, if they were males you could call them Mario & Joseph.. but nobody wants to kill something with a name ;).

Hola chica signorita xD!!

L

Lost

Am I the only one who keeps opening this thread expecting to see hot Barzilian chicks? Dammit!

winta

winta

thats what i thought i was gonna see too:tongueout convex i hope these turn out bomb for u bro! i wish i had friends or family that went to other countries that could find me some foreign strain to search through :giggle

Am I the only one who keeps opening this thread expecting to see hot Barzilian chicks? Dammit!

convex

convex

Hehehe - thanks for the suggestions ;)
Think I should wait to see how these perform first.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
In a g-string, or full monty? Will there be music?

Top Bottom