hell ya man hit me when u come thru i would love to burn a few with u

T

tipper619sd

Also heres a quick update guys

Water ppms - 550
water temp 66
day rh - 55 night - 61
room temp 82 - 79 - day /night

So far so good these colas are the biggest i have had in a long time and that yellowing one up front is one crazy pheno for sure .Smells like citrus and has more og like nugs and structure crazy crazy plant imo. Also i am very surprised how this strain stacks and holds its weight. Hope u all enjoy and happy farming guys.

Imagejpeg 4 19

Imagejpeg 5 9

Imagejpeg 3 24

T

tipper619sd

oj so after a long look thru my log i see i am at week 6 for these girls i flipped them on april 2 its march 20 meaning i am one day from week 7. Looks like im gonna add moab to these girls next water change along with bud booster and then week 9 i will cut nutes back to around 300 ppms and start the flush. I guess this is a 10 week strain but im not familiar with it . i usually let the ogs go 70 days with a 5 day flush. So i will see i know that citrus smelling girl is damn near done thats why she was yellowing so much shes almost finished.

T

tipper619sd

Quick update

Room temp - 84-77
water temp - 66
RH - 55- 45
ppms - 600
Week 7

Heres a few quick pics i took with lights on . These girls seem to be packing on the resin now and still a lil more weight. I will drastically drop the ppms in my system due to this and bring it to 300 ppms. But i am overall happy with the way these girls have bounced back and went thru me mixing nutes and stuff. So far i think this strain is a keep but i will need to smoke it to really find out. Hope all is well for all of the farmers on here even though its impossible to say i hope so. Take care all and happy farming.

Imagejpeg 6 2

Imagejpeg 5 10

Imagejpeg 4 20

Imagejpeg 3 25

Imagejpeg 2 28

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

They filled in real nice

Im following CS nutes schedule to a T with a dash of cal-mag, I would highly advise doing the same next run you cant go wrong the plants love the stuff

DSCN2684

49 days
Bet ya that yields a oz and a half when all said and done

T

tipper619sd

Heres a few pics i took this morning the room is smelling great ! Sweet , with a diesel undertone and these girls are rock hard and falling over every chance they get. Gonna take a few lights off pics of the girls for u guys and my dude BG. Enjoy.

Imagejpeg 3 27

Imagejpeg 3 26

Imagejpeg 2 29

Imagejpeg 4 21

Imagejpeg 2 30

T

tipper619sd

Sorry guys about the shitty phone pics but gotta work with what i got. Heres a few pics of some top nugs and a few other nugs enjoy and i am as of the 2nd been having these girls running for 60 days in flower and possibly gonna run her until the proper 10-11 weeks as stated. I truthfully have seen a big difference in these girls now that i have dropped the water level maybe 4 inches and dropped the time back 1 hr and cut the nutes back 150 ppms. Im pretty sure they are done packing on weight but the trichs are starting to pack up cant wait! Hope all who enjoy this thread stay intrigued i know im not the best thread guy lol. Enjoy guys a few night pics gonna have to rig up so sort of light for the lights out pics for sure or get a better cam.

Imagejpeg 3 28

Imagejpeg 5 11

Imagejpeg 4 22

Imagejpeg 2 31

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nice
They look like they need to swell up a bunch
What ya can do is go in when the lights are on, turn on a lamp or something then un plug the HID bam photo shoot. I do it all the time plants like photo shoots

T

tipper619sd

Nice
They look like they need to swell up a bunch
What ya can do is go in when the lights are on, turn on a lamp or something then un plug the HID bam photo shoot. I do it all the time plants like photo shoots

Thanks bg , idk if i have much more time left with these girls checked the trichs and i would say from all the samples they were about 20- 30 % cloudy saw few amber but not many. I was thinking maybe they have 10-14days left before they matured all the way. I actually cut back my nutes but Possibly i will up them a lil more my ppms in my rez is 300 ppms. Nutes in the system is @ 500 ppms Maybe i can up the bud booster in the system and see if these girls react. Thanks always BG u got some crazy colas over in ur thread killer work bro.

T

tipper619sd

Follow the CS nute chart

Totally I am . It says to add 8 ml per and some a&b I actually cut the ppms of my system down to 300 ppms and i have dropped my room temps and water temps and level to help ripen up these girls. They are looking about 7 days left also checked my roots and found a few more aphids on my big girl in the back. SHe was just trucking away even with them. Luckily i only saw a few and not an infestation. Yesterday was officially week 9 they have been in the system flowering for 60 days so im going to take them about 7 more days or less. I usually go 70 days with ogs so im going to see how that works. The pheno up front she seems done in about 56-63 days personally but im going to take her 70 days also and see how she does. All i know is she is smelling ripe like crazy fruit .

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

My eyes burn from the smell when I walk in my room and bump the colas,,, thats when ya know its getting close

T

tipper619sd

My eyes burn from the smell when I walk in my room and bump the colas,,, thats when ya know its getting close

Right thats exactly what i deal with lol i know its getting better each day literally . went in today and grabbed a few for density and man those are some clubs . smelled fantastic . The front left fruity pheno i have smells like a rotten fruit citrus smell crazy to me. The rest have subtle smells of sweet and strong chemmy aftertones . Also up close they are some real frosty white nugs. I know i have about 10 days maybe so im ready to ride it out for the long haul if possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom