Wildfire og 4 site 600w no c02

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

I also have 2 supposedly hogs breath outside and they are showing some crazy pistils for sure. Lots of pink hairs on these girls. I was told to watch over them from my boy since he was in the process of moving. He said the soil is organic and has everything in it. But from the looks of it its lacking something just cant figure it out, Heres a few pics maybe u guys can tell.

Imagejpeg 4 9

Imagejpeg 5 4

Imagejpeg 3 13

Imagejpeg 2 15

T

tipper619sd

Ok so its been a while and im gonna add a few more pics. I am on week 3 technically on flower but due to using the bayuer which setback my girls i am on week 2. All the flowers were burnt due to the bayuer and killing of the root aphids and fliers . Im so glad thats over with, i got them due to bringing my friends outdoor plants which i have outdoor now inside, it was a crazy breeding ground in there. Since then my girls have slowly bounced back from the shock. I have cleaned the system full added new r/o water and my ppms are at 450 , my room temp is 82 day - 77 night, Rh is 60 -45 , I cut all the mixing of nutes and just went with straight CS A&B uc roots and h2o2. So far all my flowers have bounced back and now are putting out thick white hairs. My male cherry pie u guys seen earlier died on my friend so hes a gonner but i got 1 cut so maybe down the line ill breed him with some girls. But back to this show and heres a quick pic update. Also these girls loved the extra veg nutes they stretched like crazy in here lol hopefully they are done. Take care farmers and have a peaceful time and happy growing.

Imagejpeg 5 5

Imagejpeg 4 10

Imagejpeg 3 14

Imagejpeg 2 16

Imagejpeg 4 11
Imagejpeg 2 17
T

tipper619sd

Also the two pics are the bonsai moms , Stardawg, wifi , stevie wonder, g13xchemd all doing well and in the dome are 30 + cuts of the wildfire og and maybe one or two cherry pies. take care

samino

samino

I also have 2 supposedly hogs breath outside and they are showing some crazy pistils for sure. Lots of pink hairs on these girls. I was told to watch over them from my boy since he was in the process of moving. He said the soil is organic and has everything in it. But from the looks of it its lacking something just cant figure it out, Heres a few pics maybe u guys can tell.

View attachment 306537

View attachment 306538

View attachment 306539

View attachment 306540

These appear to possibly be suffering from root bound. Were they vegged in those pots?

T

tipper619sd

These appear to possibly be suffering from root bound. Were they vegged in those pots?

You know i dont know truthfully and they are starting to re veg again i see not much trichs on her but the flowers got pretty big. Possibly been there since day one, I also started a few master kush seeds i got but no heads popping put yet.

T

tipper619sd

Sorry guys things have been very hectic around here as of late had family living with me for a couple weeks, all fun and love though. So After my girls fully recovered from the root drench they are doing very nice again. Heres a few pics of them .

water temp - 66
ppms- 350
ph- 5.2
Nutes - Cs A&B bloom, UC roots, H2o2 , Koolbloom at half strength for my booster but i got my Bud booster today so im in the clear now. Oh and in my rez i have 15ml worth of maob . Ok now heres a few pics sorry phone pics but i will upgrade this next round i just ordered a hd sony cam i think i can take pics with that. Also i have had the lovely invite to get some bomb genetics from a farmer on here thank you guys. will be there soon. One more thing i have smoked the thin mint cut of the gsc and it taste very minty and cookie like very bomb. IMO . Cant wait to run some in my uc hopefully next round. Now back to the situation at hand.

Imagejpeg 4 12

Imagejpeg 3 15

Imagejpeg 2 18

T

tipper619sd

ok sorry its been awhile went to a wedding in sd for my lil sister it was beautiful and the weather was lovely for a friday in sd. Had a flat tire and some more bs happen but overall the weekend was good. Checked my girls and to my surprise they seem to be doing very good. Heres a few pics. I took a few different light settings to see a difference.
I added 70 mls of a&b CS Bloom
50mls of UC roots
40mls of h2o2
10mls of Moab
70 mls of BB CS
my 55 gal rez is at 500 ppms and my ph is at 5.2
my uc is at 350 -400 .my ph is at a stable 5.2
So far these girls are stacking very fast and im just blown away.
My rh is at 59- 60 and temp is 84-82

I cant wait to see these girls in another 3-4 weeks i know they are gonna reek! They smell real cheese chemy right now.

Imagejpeg 3 20

Imagejpeg 3 19

Imagejpeg 2 22

Imagejpeg 4 15

Imagejpeg 5 6

Imagejpeg 5 7

Imagejpeg 4 16

Imagejpeg 2 23

Trillionsoatoms

Trillionsoatoms

Ok so its been a while and im gonna add a few more pics. I am on week 3 technically on flower but due to using the bayuer which setback my girls i am on week 2. All the flowers were burnt due to the bayuer and killing of the root aphids and fliers . Im so glad thats over with, i got them due to bringing my friends outdoor plants which i have outdoor now inside, it was a crazy breeding ground in there. Since then my girls have slowly bounced back from the shock. I have cleaned the system full added new r/o water and my ppms are at 450 , my room temp is 82 day - 77 night, Rh is 60 -45 , I cut all the mixing of nutes and just went with straight CS A&B uc roots and h2o2. So far all my flowers have bounced back and now are putting out thick white hairs. My male cherry pie u guys seen earlier died on my friend so hes a gonner but i got 1 cut so maybe down the line ill breed him with some girls. But back to this show and heres a quick pic update. Also these girls loved the extra veg nutes they stretched like crazy in here lol hopefully they are done. Take care farmers and have a peaceful time and happy growing.

View attachment 308148

View attachment 308149

View attachment 308150

View attachment 308151

Nice thread,

Is that pic in the middle an oscillating fan with a plastic bag hooked around it and hooked up to the duct? Nooice!

If it is....Pretty nifty utilitarian idea right there. ;)

I love stuff like that, im the same kinda dude :D

The outdoor plants are hungry, they need a full npk regime with micro nutes ASAP or yeild will be (already is somewhat) drastically reduced.

Keep it up!

T

tipper619sd

Nice thread,

Is that pic in the middle an oscillating fan with a plastic bag hooked around it and hooked up to the duct? Nooice!

If it is....Pretty nifty utilitarian idea right there. ;)

I love stuff like that, im the same kinda dude :D

The outdoor plants are hungry, they need a full npk regime with micro nutes ASAP or yeild will be (already is somewhat) drastically reduced.

Keep it up!

Ya i got on that asap ill show u a few pics of them but the time change had them revegging , I have been bringing them in at night gonna flush a few more days and chop.

T

tipper619sd

;) on your way to a happy harvest .

i have to agree with Socalval, the ladies are looking very nice.

Thanks guys i really hope things get big and turn out rel dank i got a few cuts for a mom also. Im trying to figure out if i should throw in a lil seed making on a few bottom nugs got some trainwreck trex purple buddha pollen from a nice healthy male my guy had in his room. Trying to get my hands on some bomb male pollen and get a lil to play with .

Top Bottom