Will Indoor Bud be around in 5 years??

• Thread starter Johnlandy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Got into huge argument today lol.

When will the quality of greenhouse/outdoor flower catch up to indoor? Or has it already?
Any good greenhouse/outdoor guys care to chime in?

I only grow indoors but I believe good genetics and a properly designed greenhouse (not too humid) will produce the same if not better quality.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

When will the quality of greenhouse/outdoor flower catch up to indoor? Or has it already?

I only grow indoors but I believe good genetics and a properly designed greenhouse (not too humid) will produce the same if not better quality.
Outdoor weed is better if you have fertile soil and a great climate. No one can grow like mother nature.

F

frogyrogy

Quality aside, indoor bud is gonna be around as long as there are thieves outdoors running around stealing anything they can find. I would love to put a few out in the backyard garden but don't want to have to guard them every night when they get that smell going on . . . ole boy down the way from me gonna come creeping for sure if I don't watch.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

When I grew down at 35N latitude, my outdoor was better than the same cuts that were indoors. I'm told where I live now, outdoor isn't as good as indoor (42N).

I wonder if I would have noticed a difference between indoor and outdoor with today's LEDs for indoor.

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

Of course indoor is here to stay 😎 I ran Compound's Gastropop, and Violet Fog outdoors. It turned out really good. I took clones, and ran them indoors, the indoor had a smaller yield, but it totally slayed the outdoor for trichomes. I'm going to have to A/B my indoor/outdoor again...they're both pretty good. Sorry for my pics they were with a 5 year old phone 🤦‍♂️

IMG 7382
IMG 7360
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Quality aside, indoor bud is gonna be around as long as there are thieves outdoors running around stealing anything they can find. I would love to put a few out in the backyard garden but don't want to have to guard them every night when they get that smell going on . . . ole boy down the way from me gonna come creeping for sure if I don't watch.
Damn are you serious?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Of course indoor is here to stay 😎 I ran Compound's Gastropop, and Violet Fog outdoors. It turned out really good. I took clones, and ran them indoors, the indoor had a smaller yield, but it totally slayed the outdoor for trichomes. I'm going to have to A/B my indoor/outdoor again...they're both pretty good. Sorry for my pics they were with a 5 year old phone 🤦‍♂️
Ya these are great genetics and those buds looks amazing for some sun grown. Compound genetics for the win!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I k is a lot of outdoor growers like 79 said can’t hardly give it away

Anthem

Anthem

There is a swing occurring in California. There are numerous light dep green house operations that are doing almost the same quality as indoor. Almost, but if you grow some fire indoor it can still blow the light dep stuff out of the water. Light dep is part of the crash in prices because to the average consumer that is little difference between great light dep and mid quality indoor. Even someone in their backyard with a green house and doing light dep can pull off some great buds but they have to be willing to get up and take the tarps off and put them back on every single day.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
There is a swing occurring in California. There are numerous light dep green house operations that are doing almost the same quality as indoor. Almost, but if you grow some fire indoor it can still blow the light dep stuff out of the water. Light dep is part of the crash in prices because to the average consumer that is little difference between great light dep and mid quality indoor. Even someone in their backyard with a green house and doing light dep can pull off some great buds but they have to be willing to get up and take the tarps off and put them back on every single day.
Automated light dep

growsince79

growsince79

But why do they need light dep when they can just grow autos? LOL

Ponky

Ponky

Outdoor weed is worthless garbage. Premium extract is 3 bucks a gram. Outdoor has always been and will always be a disappointment. It's the poo. Call it what it is. Sun powered = the poo. Make extract with it. Or wear a hippy costume and pretend it's good for some nonsense reasons. But it ain't.

growsince79

growsince79

Outdoor weed is worthless garbage. Premium extract is 3 bucks a gram. Outdoor has always been and will always be a disappointment. It's the poo. Call it what it is. Sun powered = the poo. Make extract with it. Or wear a hippy costume and pretend it's good for some nonsense reasons. But it ain't.
Best weed I ever smoked was grown outdoors.

Ponky

Ponky

Best weed I ever smoked was grown outdoors.
So sorry to hear that. Unless you're lucky and live near the equator it's impossible. Where I live I've never even met a person that's smoked good outdoor. But apparently Hawaii and Afghanistan and Pakistan have some decent smoke. But it's better indoors. If one day I get to smoke outdoor that isn't gross. I'll make a thread.

My theory: only a handful or outdoor shows on the planet have conditions favorable to weed. And if you don't live near one you get nothing but nasty outdoor. So far. 100% of all outdoor isn't good enough here.

Top Bottom