William's Wonder BX1 x Herijuana

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

throwing 6 into the drink. been a loooooong time since i had some willy's and i can't think of a better way to get back into her....
thanks mota, they'll be cared for as usual. 100% organic.
pics will come as soon as they break ground...

O

organickat

2 of my favorite plants . Cant wait to see how they turn out E.T

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sending Good Vibes

Hope you get some awesome plants, my latest Williams Wonder attempts have been less than expected. Tried reeferman's and willy d with sub par results, but I've got faith in Mota. That combination sounds incredible, I would buy those beans in a heartbeat, praying for great results for you. I'm sure Mota's seeds with your care is a win/win E.T., I'll be watching intently

mal

I

ibTheMan

Bustn out some Wonderjuana a? cool.
i just made that ^ new name up for it.

Who's #1 name maker upper? me

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, so subscribed! I love WW! Just smoked a some 60 day wonder at a 420 break, and I would love to get my hands on a more representative copy some day.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm what a sick cross I can't wait to see ya work tha magic on these rock em out big dawg u know I'm subbed!

T

TreFarmer

I prefer Willyjuana, sooo IBTHEMAN:) I JUST TOOK THE MAKER UPPER BELT!! FLAWLESS VICTORY! :banana1sv6:

E

E.T.

thanks brutha

2 of my favorite plants . Cant wait to see how they turn out E.T

:cool0041:

Do Work! Sub'd!

i know i'll have some fuego. mota dont' fk around. thanks for the kind words holmes. :bow

Hope you get some awesome plants, my latest Williams Wonder attempts have been less than expected. Tried reeferman's and willy d with sub par results, but I've got faith in Mota. That combination sounds incredible, I would buy those beans in a heartbeat, praying for great results for you. I'm sure Mota's seeds with your care is a win/win E.T., I'll be watching intently

mal

thanks. should be a good show...

Good luck, E.T. I'm sub'd bro!!!

nice name. catchy

we shall see how she performs

Wow, so subscribed! I love WW! Just smoked a some 60 day wonder at a 420 break, and I would love to get my hands on a more representative copy some day.

what up sticky. gonna have my hands full with these...crazy sik cross mota! thanks my brutha.

Damm what a sick cross I can't wait to see ya work tha magic on these rock em out big dawg u know I'm subbed!

E

E.T.

soaked for 12 hrs. and into paper towels to finish the germ. should be in party cups tomorrow, afternoon maybe. couple days after that we should have some pics. thanks for all the kind words everyone. i'll do my best.

RABB1T

RABB1T

Phoning home some good vibes to ya E.T., knock 'em outta the park.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Sounds like a great cross E.T.

I too am hoping for great things from these plants....

Good luck on the hunt.

RC

E

E.T.

just got back from an amazing weekend climbing mt. shasta with a friend. fkn incredible climbing the glacier @ 12000'. have 3 little ones out of the soil with what looks to be 2 more right behind. really tired, so i'll get some pics up tomorrow....

E

E.T.

2011 08 30 18 32 32 765

E

E.T.

here are the surviving 4. slow germination, but are now starting to take off.

Thefour

Rushoe

Rushoe

every time I check out one of ur threads u always have some exclusive shit going on were are u getting the hook up homie I wanna know!!!!!!! I have never had W wonder but I have seen it around here an there must be some kill bro ...With all this bean popping I bet u have more mothers then u know what to do with ...:banana1sv6:.

E

E.T.

lol. thanks rushoe. i'm just a man...no more, no less. my veg room may be crowded, but i know exactly what to do with em....
good vibes bro

every time I check out one of ur threads u always have some exclusive shit going on were are u getting the hook up homie I wanna know!!!!!!! I have never had W wonder but I have seen it around here an there must be some kill bro ...With all this bean popping I bet u have more mothers then u know what to do with ...:banana1sv6:.

Top Bottom