William's Wonder BX1 x Herijuana

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

lookin nice, how they doin now?

i got the same ones, im bout to transplant mine from cups to pots right now.

ones growing a lot faster and the 2 smaller ones got some yellowing i gotta figure out but still looking good. i just cant wait to see these girls flower cuz its two of my favorite strains from two different spectrums.. hopefully it lemons up the herijuana with some good flavor.

ill get a log up once i get a few good pics from different stages.

cant wait to see more here too.

E

E.T.

all 4 look real good. put into 1.5gal pots of roots 707 last week. 3 are very uniform, short and bushy. one is taller with more internodal space. will throw up some pics next weekend when i'm back in town...

E

E.T.

chug, chug, chuggin' along nicely....
Thefour

E

E.T.

update time...plants are chugging along nicely. looks like i have 2 that lean towards the heri side, one that is ww dominant and one that's right in the middle. #3 and #4 are early favorites. these will be moved to the big light today and as soon as they adjust, will be flipped. prob a week. stay tuned.
hope all is well mota, haven't heard from ya in a bit.

williams wonder bx x herijuana1
Ww1

williams wonder bx x herijuana2
Ww2

williams wonder bx x herijuana3
Ww3

williams wonder bx x herijuana4
Ww4

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Happy and healthy as expected, got my fingers crossed for this one. Hope things are well for you and yours

mal

E

E.T.

plants have been in floweing for a week now. will get some pics up this week.

E

E.T.

sorry for the lack of updates over here...these were given to a patient in need. i did however help her along and here's some shots from around 65 days. will be sampling them soon....

williams wonder bx x herijuana

Ww65days1

Ww65days

Latest posts

Top Bottom