• Tagged users None
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

These clones were started ~3 weeks ago.

IMG 2699

IMG 2703 IMG 2705 IMG 2707 IMG 2715

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Just got source analysis for my new place, looks like I'll be adjusting for Ca. Wilma clones are popping major roots :watching:, so time to transplant.

Screen Shot 2013 07 16 at 74137 AM

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Been slammed with work lately, the indoor clones are almost ready to flower. We also have some outside in 20G pots, but I haven't been able to check them for a couple weeks (friend is on it). Weather here has been cloudy off and on, and with the late planting they won't get that big. Should be an interesting comparison though.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Been slammed with work lately, the indoor clones are almost ready to flower. We also have some outside in 20G pots, but I haven't been able to check them for a couple weeks (friend is on it). Weather here has been cloudy off and on, and with the late planting they won't get that big. Should be an interesting comparison though.

someday I'll get to see how they turned out...

Someday...

Did you see my Wilma? I posted her up in my garage thread last week.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

someday I'll get to see how they turned out...

Someday...
Well I hope there's still enough room with all the GSCs I'm putting in there!
Did you see my Wilma? I posted her up in my garage thread last week.
If at least 3 of mine don't look like that, I'm sending them all back :troll:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well I hope there's still enough room with all the GSCs I'm putting in there!

If at least 3 of mine don't look like that, I'm sending them all back :troll:

hahah. I hope you find a good one. The only other person that got those says they found a really good purple turning pheno that smells like fruit loops. Said it was a definite keeper.

Mogrow

Mogrow

so how long do these go? haven't smoked anything colombo in a long time. good luck these last weeks.
peace mogrow

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Thanks, hard to know since so few in circulation, but I think Cap says 9 weeks for his keeper. I have 4 going right now, pulled one slow runt in veg and then there's that male. Phenos all look very similar so far, but some differing aromas, one is extra branchy and another slightly stretchier. My room is packed tight but will try to get better photos of each as they progress.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

What do you guys make of this? As you can see I overfed slightly after stretch, so before shifting to a full flowering formula, I've been running pH'd water the last 24hrs. Then I found this, but thinking it probably didn't just happen overnight? There are only a few of these leaves and they're all near top buds. My first thought was Ca+, but I'm wondering if boron could also be involved (both immobile).

I have high Ca tap water plus pre-loaded gypsum in the media, and the rest comes from CaNO3. Numbers for the week 4 transition were 121-67-238-61-130-105S-43Si (+4ppm Fe, 2 Mn, 1.2 Zn, 0.5 B). Compared to other Ca problems I've seen, the necrotic leaf tissue has almost an orange tint.

Cab2

Cab1

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Immobile nute deficiencies show themselves in new growth first, how is you new growth looking?

If its in the fan leaves its generally a mobile nute, the deficiency showing because the nutes are being moved from the fan leaves to new growth.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Immobile nute deficiencies show themselves in new growth first, how is you new growth looking?

If its in the fan leaves its generally a mobile nute, the deficiency showing because the nutes are being moved from the fan leaves to new growth.
All the affected leaves are top fans that are getting intense light (plenty of distance from the bulbs though). No new growth now besides bud development, which looks fine. I have to crawl/climb around and secure some taller branches tonight, will try to take more pics in context.

The shots above are clickable and high-res, so you can see how the spots are deep orangeish and appear almost painted on, compared to the more dry and rusty brown necrotic spots I've seen on Ca deficient plants. Maybe this is because there's so much N and Fe present in the tissue?

Top Bottom