Window Grow Part II

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Thanks to everyone who checks in and anyone who scopes my grow. The really nice bud shots are finally coming around. My plants are 61 days into flower today. I think I'll go 63 on all of them even though the POW looks like it could use another week or so.

This is Vic's High 1&2.. both are looking nice, they were just transplanted to 2 gallon pots for the finish
VicsH

Super Silver Afghan 1&2 still kickin'.. one in the old pot one in the new, both were transplanted
SSA1and2

My Moms New Blue Diesel (left), POW (right) and Ronnie James Dio (bottom)
NBDPOWmom

RJDmom

These are the clones I've cut, some are in styro cups to root, the others are soaking in Azos and tap water
Clones

Here's what the veg space is looking like... I had to take out my mommies and just let them chill in my kitchen
Vegspace

Ronnie James Dio at 56 days reeking of raw strawberry
RJD56days

The New Blue Diesel smells diesely and rotten fruity
NBD56days

POW, she looks like she's been a little stressed but has nice nugs none the less
POW56days

The next shots will be chop shots
;););)

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Hey Psilobuds, the NBD smells like skunky rotten fruit with a Diesel undertone. Very strong offensive odor, it used to smell like sweaty socks and sex but has smoothed out a little. I can't wait to taste her, she's definitely looking like a keeper. If she's potent then that'll be it. She grows well and is easy to clone, care is minimal, at this point I'd recommend it just for those qualities. She's coming down in a day or two with the Ronnie James, I think I'll let the POW go for another five days. Today is day 63.:)

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Hey Farmers! Finally plucked my girls and let me start by saying DAMN! I haven't really smoked much as my bud is jarred and still curing. I have tasted the New Blue Diesel which is insane both taste and high-wise. The dry smell is unique to me, it smells like blueberry 7up. It has a strong diesel taste and the high is pretty obliterating. I only smoked about three bowls so far and I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I haven't weighed any of it but It looks like an ounce plus. The Ronnie James smells of strong strawberry, like crushed fresh berries, haven't smoked any. The POW smells like purple weed with a bold skunk smell. I did smoke a little, the buzz had a pretty heady on set but did not last long. It was more of a relaxing body stone but that was only one bowl. I'll test more and report back. Here's some pics of the plants just chopped...
RJD
ChopRJD

RJDbud

New Blue Diesel
CutNBD

Hanging to dry (NBD right, POW middle, RJD right
Dry

Dry2

Next Round...Pisces Genetics Vic's High and Super Silver Afghan
Newwindow

I threw a clone of each NBD POW and RJD in there too;)

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

They usually take about 10 days. I soaked the last clones I cut in Azos powder and tap water, one rooted in 5 days, a couple in 7.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I've been busy trying to get through summer and what a bummer. I have another cycle about to close here but it's been flippin' hot and my girls have been getting a little light/heat burn. I raised my light and turned the A/C up but the damn A/C is haunted or something. It literally just turns off randomly and my window turns to a tropical forest. Like 80% humidity and 96 to 100 degrees. My plants don't like that. I have some quick snaps I took about a week ago. The dry pics are my last harvest which was weak due to heat (about 100 grams). The next batch is a lot better looking but still got some burning. I'm over it... no more window grow, I'm moving into a room. I'll replace my A/C unit and have about 20 square feet to play with. Moving forward...
New Blue Diesel cured
Blue Dieseldry

And close up
BlueDiesel

POW cured
POWdry

Ronnie James Dio cured
RJDdry

My Super Silver Afghan girls (I have a separate thread for these in Pisces Genetics forum)
SSA

SSAclse

Close ups of the Vics High and SSA
SSAVH

Vics High
VicsHighclse

My current RJD and POW clones flowered out (Ronnie James top POW bottom)
RDJclone

POWclone

About another week and they're done.
In closing I'd just add clones are easier to grow in a small spot like this. If I were to do another window run I'd use only clones and I'd probably be able to run like 16 in my area. The most plants from seed I was able to run was a really cramped 7. This time I did 3 clones and 4 from seed. The clones put on more weight per size than a whole branched out plant did. I guess due to space constraints and heat the plants didn't really bush out too well. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom