Winta fun with Arcata Trainwreck!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Im excited to finally run the REAL Trainwreck! :) one of the 1st strains i grew when i first started growin was Trainwreck from Greenhouse Seeds! i found a fire pheno but once i had the pleasure of smokin the REAL TW i had to find her! then she found me via a good buddy :icon_animal26: so heres the info:

Day 9 flower

Container: 5in square pots

Medium: ready gro coco

Nutes: cns17,cal mg, silica blast and hammerhead

I flipped them as soon as they rooted to see how much stretch they will have since i dont have alot of height in my room lol heres a couple shots...

Tw day9f a
Tw day9f b
Tw day9f c
Tw day9f d
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hell yeah me 2 i got the blunt rolled and :party0022:AHHHH ok im ready for the show good luck on them girls u going to be flipin in those square pots?

Aligee

Aligee

Very nice i luv me some TW that crazy funk and taste is amazing havnt seen much of her lately Good luck homie !!!

winta

winta

welcome!

nice bro!!!! im watchin....

sounds good :) yea i flipped them in the square pots....i need the extra room for these Sour D ibl im bout to flip ;) i might put em in 1 gals though...

hell yeah me 2 i got the blunt rolled and :party0022:AHHHH ok im ready for the show good luck on them girls u going to be flipin in those square pots?

i love the smoke too so i had to give her a go :)

Very nice i luv me some TW that crazy funk and taste is amazing havnt seen much of her lately Good luck homie !!!

S

StrikeitRich

Very nice.

Lazy boy in the takeoff position!

Peace,
S i R

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:banana1sv6:
glad to see you get something youve been after for awhile, i know how that fills first hand..

if thats the real ARCTA TW then you better make sure you got your tieing gear handy because your going to be needing it...
awesome:banana1sv6:

S

sfzoo

winta!

goodluck w/ her man. just grew out some TW myself, had to since its my fav smoke. she's gangly and lanky...be prepared.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Winta

Not sure if I have the Arcata cut....but I can tell you the TW I have is pretty amazing. Frosty and really healthy sized buds. As everyone else has been saying she is a lanky thing that sprawls all over the place. Some of the fans wound up with 12 leaves on the cut I have and I am super impressed with her. Not to mention the smell......oh dear god the smell on her is AMAZING.

Hope she does well for ya!

Sub'd....along for the ride!

winta

winta

thanx bro im very excited!

hello WINTA:banana1sv6:
glad to see you get something youve been after for awhile, i know how that fills first hand..

if thats the real ARCTA TW then you better make sure you got your tieing gear handy because your going to be needing it...
awesome:banana1sv6:

i looooove the smoke too man! i heard she was lanky lol

winta!

goodluck w/ her man. just grew out some TW myself, had to since its my fav smoke. she's gangly and lanky...be prepared.

thanx for the kind words daddymexbricks :)

Wow! Good luck bro! Not like you need it

wow she sounds sick bro! gives me alot to look forward to! thanx for stoppin in!

Winta

Not sure if I have the Arcata cut....but I can tell you the TW I have is pretty amazing. Frosty and really healthy sized buds. As everyone else has been saying she is a lanky thing that sprawls all over the place. Some of the fans wound up with 12 leaves on the cut I have and I am super impressed with her. Not to mention the smell......oh dear god the smell on her is AMAZING.

Hope she does well for ya!

Sub'd....along for the ride!

N

northwestbest

right on

those look like they will be some nice plants! but unfortunatly thats not the real arcata e32 trainwreck.. :-( i hate to tell ya that but the real trainwreck has 9 to 10 fingers on each leaf! thats how u know u got the real deal... And it doesnt have many leaves either take a look at my old girl and you shall see what i mean. i cant wait to see how your plants turn out!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey winta!

Glad to see your running the trainwreck! It's an amazing one to grow for sure. I've only grew her once but she yielded amazing. And of course the smoke is one of a kind.

It looks like we run the same nutes, except i've been running the three part open sesame, beasty bloom, and cha-ching. How do you like the hammerhead? I've never ran it before , but wondering how u like it with the cns17?

The plants are looking happy cant wait to see how they turn out for you!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

those look like they will be some nice plants! but unfortunatly thats not the real arcata e32 trainwreck.. :-( i hate to tell ya that but the real trainwreck has 9 to 10 fingers on each leaf! thats how u know u got the real deal... And it doesnt have many leaves either take a look at my old girl and you shall see what i mean. i cant wait to see how your plants turn out!

I'm not saying your wrong, but leaf count from what I understand has more to do with plant health than genetics.

Example: The trainwreck I have has 11 and 12 leaves on the fans. When I first got the cut it had 5 and 7 leaves.

Also on my Blackwater I have had up to a 9 count on the leaves at one time. Now she averages about 7.

winta

winta

hmmmm...interesting??? well the person who gifted me this cut is definatly saying its the real deal...i have no idea its my first time runnin her but everything ive hear about/seen/smelled thus she seems to be legit we shall see...

hey welcome :) yea ive wanted to run this lady for quite some time im pretty excited! i like the hammerhead with the cns17...i just hit em twice once in week 3 and week 5 and they seem to like it....now ill see how the tw likes it :)

Hey winta!

Glad to see your running the trainwreck! It's an amazing one to grow for sure. I've only grew her once but she yielded amazing. And of course the smoke is one of a kind.

It looks like we run the same nutes, except i've been running the three part open sesame, beasty bloom, and cha-ching. How do you like the hammerhead? I've never ran it before , but wondering how u like it with the cns17?

The plants are looking happy cant wait to see how they turn out for you!

heres a couple TW babies at Day 13!!

Tw day13f a
Tw day13f b
Tw day13f c
Tw day13f d
Tw day13f e
Tw day13f f
Tw day13f g
S

StrikeitRich

Looks kill to me regardless in my opinion.

Great work.

how far has she stretched thus far. Those are some beafy cuttings. u put em right in flower right? If so how do u clone such large woody stems. mine always take forever and get some kinda mold/bacteria by the time they'd start rooting healty.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom