Winta fun with Arcata Trainwreck!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

thanx bro! yea i love this stuff im glad i finally got to grow it! thanx for stoppin in man u have some beauties yourself!

Looks beautiful homie.

Real trainwreck is one of those strains that surprises you, reminds you how strong cannabis can really be. In fact I think it was the first case of amazing grass I came across ten or so years ago, and for a while I compared all other selections to it. memory lane...

heres some harvest shots i forgot to post up......took em at 80days they started to nanner at 75 or so but not too too crazy. the smell is amazing i cant wait to blaze her flowers :bong2:

Tw harvest a
Tw harvest b
Tw harvest c
winta

winta

thanx.....ive heard it is then i heard it isnt so idk what to say my dude lol she smells amazing and very familiar to the official TW i smoked many moons ago so ill only know for sure once i try the flowers and once a few of my bruthas who have either run or smoked her before have a taste as well....thanx for stoppin in though blazeit02 i like all opinions :)

looks really good. not trainwreck clone only tho..

Rushoe

Rushoe

what is this like a c99 x train wreck? something like that? look greasy nice job bro I didn't know you were a sativa lover I like the sativas that hit like indicas lol.....Some nice nuggets u got there my dude.

D

daddymexbricks

I'll test it for you! Wink wink!! Lol... Great bro fam

KAL EL

KAL EL

Looks good Winta.
It doesn't matter what others think, we know it's real.

winta

winta

hey rushoe....well to my knowledge it is the arcata trainwreck....smells like it to me so ill have to smoke it and know the real...thanx for stoppin in!

what is this like a c99 x train wreck? something like that? look greasy nice job bro I didn't know you were a sativa lover I like the sativas that hit like indicas lol.....Some nice nuggets u got there my dude.

you know u and big W are at the top of the list! ;)

I'll test it for you! Wink wink!! Lol... Great bro fam

hey bro :) i just believe due to the stress and under and over feeding i did she looks different than people expect so idk....maybe she will look better next run :) thanx again

Looks good Winta.
It doesn't matter what others think, we know it's real.

D

dank_

From the info I gather here, this is not Arcata E-52. However, I've seen clones not flower the same even tho they were from the same mom.

winta

winta

thanx for your opinion and thanx for stoppin in :)

From the info I gather here, this is not Arcata E-52. However, I've seen clones not flower the same even tho they were from the same mom.

id like the farmers with the REAL arcata cut to please feel free to post up pics clone/veg/flower id like to compare and contrast :) i dont get mad or booty hurt over stuff like this i just like to get to the bottom of it ;)

heres my trainwreck mom...

Tw mom 1
Tw mom 2
Tw mom 3
Crafty

Crafty

very nice buds winta, bro she looks lovely regardless of what people sayin, she looks legit to what i've seen the one n only TW i had the chance to blaze.

what was the yeild on that there thingy?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Damn Winta you got some sexy ass hands, you need to pick up a shovel once in a while - JK take it easy bro - peace - GC

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:bong2:
ohh my theres my girl shes so PRETTY and man do you got her stock looking think as any ive ever seen..
awesome:bong2:

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
thanx for your opinion and thanx for stoppin in :)

id like the farmers with the REAL arcata cut to please feel free to post up pics clone/veg/flower id like to compare and contrast :) i dont get mad or booty hurt over stuff like this i just like to get to the bottom of it ;)

heres my trainwreck mom...

Hey Winta whats up bro. I have been growing and smoking the Arcata Tainwreck for years and although your TW looks dank...I'm gonna have to agree with some of the people here and say its not the original...or at least not the same cut i'm running(looks a bit different). I sourced my cut years back and have been growing it ever since...same stuff I remember smoking back in the day as TW, same smell exactly. Well whatever yours or mine is Lol, I think we can agree they are both dank. Here are a few pics, some clone pics and a couple budshots. I cant find any of my flowering pics for some reason but I will get some next run...I dont keep a mom of her so no pics of that(I just cycle clones). I only keep moms of a few selected strains. Peace

Edit: My cut looks just like DowNwithDirts on page 4...same exact leaf pattern and almost exactly the same bud structure but bud structure can change a little depending on the grower, medium, environment etc...

DSCN4704 2500 x 1875
DSCN4711 2500 x 1875
DSCN4714 2500 x 1875
DSCN4767 2500 x 1875
DSCN4760 1133 x 1500
101 0797 2500 x 1875
D

dank_

:) There we go. If I veg them long enough I see 12 and 13 finger leaves. The stretch is a notable characteristic. I love the smell and the flavor (same) - shits LOUD as fuck. Kinda diesel/lemon type. I may be off on the description w/e it is I fucking love it.

Here's another guy with Arcata E-52:

K

kdub4201

Whats up everyone. I was wondering if this was the a train from th seeds. I just recieved one from a friend and am very exited to grow it out. It is very spindly also. Thanks farmers and check out my pheno.
02034.jpg
01934.jpg

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up everyone. I was wondering if this was the a train from th seeds. I just recieved one from a friend and am very exited to grow it out. It is very spindly also. Thanks farmers and check out my pheno.
02034.jpg
01934.jpg

Nice socks....lol

winta

winta

thank u highersolutions! i really appreciate u stoppin in and giving your opinion with pics much respect! it seems like your tryin to help me figure this thing out instead of just postin "not the real trainwreck...fuck u winta" lol my whole purpose of this thread is to enjoy bein able to grow Trainwreck for the 1st time cuz i love the smoke and to make sure i got the real cut so i dont waste my time ya know? thanx again for stoppin in dont hesitate to drop by anytime :)

Hey Winta whats up bro. I have been growing and smoking the Arcata Tainwreck for years and although your TW looks dank...I'm gonna have to agree with some of the people here and say its not the original...or at least not the same cut i'm running(looks a bit different). I sourced my cut years back and have been growing it ever since...same stuff I remember smoking back in the day as TW, same smell exactly. Well whatever yours or mine is Lol, I think we can agree they are both dank. Here are a few pics, some clone pics and a couple budshots. I cant find any of my flowering pics for some reason but I will get some next run...I dont keep a mom of her so no pics of that(I just cycle clones). I only keep moms of a few selected strains. Peace

Edit: My cut looks just like DowNwithDirts on page 4...same exact leaf pattern and almost exactly the same bud structure but bud structure can change a little depending on the grower, medium, environment etc...

well the smell description u have is the exact one im gettin with a lil added funk....as far as 12-13 fingers as BillyGoat stated earlier that dont mean a bunch....we shall see...thanx for stoppin in

:) There we go. If I veg them long enough I see 12 and 13 finger leaves. The stretch is a notable characteristic. I love the smell and the flavor (same) - shits LOUD as fuck. Kinda diesel/lemon type. I may be off on the description w/e it is I fucking love it.

Here's another guy with Arcata E-52:

winta,

glad to see your getting your chance at this girls. As for the amount of leaf count. To me, that doesn't hold water there. Give me a pure Indica and I'll grow her out to 11-13 count fingers.

Best way to know is just grow her out. She will have a lemon lime pinesola fuel smell. When grow tall and big. She will flop all over the place. The side branching will fall over. I've almost end to end with one of my health girls. I've taken the top and bent her over to almost touch the stalk, without breaking.

Bud will be dense and frosty. She is also very sticky. I've just got some fresh cuts and wish they where better, but they had some issues. I'll post pictures once their better. I just got this girl back. Everyone got burnt out with her and now there is a demand for her again. Like someone else said. It's hard finding grade A e-32.

Looks like your girl is the deal, but time will tell for sure. How is the smell and is the girl side branching?
Take care,
BG

im not familiar with a train maybe someone else could help....

02034.jpg
01934.jpg

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant really tell what it is until you see plant/flower structure. And each run can differ until you get them dialed. Lets just see what she does!

Mogrow

Mogrow

love the wreck

Winta// beautiful buds man. I grew out some of reserve pradva's kandy kush which is trainwreck x og kush 18. Best stuff i grew this year. You should smell it from 50 feet away and it was ready way earlier than anything else, thank goodness as it was the only plant i got to harvest, the rest ripped a few days after i pulled the tw/og. I would love to run the trainwreck straight up but until i get some good beans ill run the kandy kush..
heres a shot of her on sept 9th, god i love the earlier budders.

Top Bottom