Winta testing KUSHPLANT (wifi #1 x pre 98 Bubba Kush)!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Just got these and im sooooped!:smiley_joint: im honored to be able to run this Thanx Aligee!

i put all 5 beans in a cup of water so now we wait :time :)

Ali g kushplant
Ali g kushplant in cup
S

StrikeitRich

And another one bites the dust.. lol.

Rock it out Winta!

Peace,
S i R

S

sfzoo

Goodluck w/ these bro..hoping the mailman makes a nice visit today!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Man...
Winta, I'm excited about this cross! Deff one that has caught my eye recently. Guessing by the genetics... should be some big gnarly nugs! Bset of luck with those. I know you'll bring some amazing eye candy with those!

You still running the ghost? <------------deff my favorite smoke!

Aligee

Aligee

Right on Winta glad ya got them going Thanks for testing these out good luck..AliGee!!!

winta

winta

thanx wonder! i think its gonna be crazy i cant wait!

i was i was runnin the ghost :( ive only smoked her a few times...ive never run a legit OG sadly only crosses...

Man...
Winta, I'm excited about this cross! Deff one that has caught my eye recently. Guessing by the genetics... should be some big gnarly nugs! Bset of luck with those. I know you'll bring some amazing eye candy with those!

You still running the ghost? <------------deff my favorite smoke!

no problem bro! thanx for choosin me to test these! much respect!

Right on Winta glad ya got them going Thanks for testing these out good luck..AliGee!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice.. Can't wait 2 see the pheno's u find.. Good luck..

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea boy!

What's good winta! Can't wait to see the sexy shots of the ladies in the bathtub.

Blessings~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No I haven ran them Kush plant yet I got 2 packs on ice Aligee hooked me up whit them.. I'm running the Angels Kush.. It's bad ass I'm sure ur gunna find a kick ass pheno with the beans u got..

winta

winta

welcome my dude! you know how i like em in the tub ;)

Yea boy!

What's good winta! Can't wait to see the sexy shots of the ladies in the bathtub.

Blessings~

oh ok...thats whats up u got a stash of em :)

No I haven ran them Kush plant yet I got 2 packs on ice Aligee hooked me up whit them.. I'm running the Angels Kush.. It's bad ass I'm sure ur gunna find a kick ass pheno with the beans u got..

what up sticky! i hope i can do em justice :)

Killer Winta gonna be some Dizzannk rock em out bro!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im along for the ride as well winta both sites

D

daddymexbricks

Yea you Gunna have some nice plants! From what my amigo Eser told me this strain is fire! Good luck fam!

winta

winta

after 24hrs in a cup 1 popped already :) now a day or 2 in the napkin and then we ready to go :banana1sv6:

Kp in napkin a
Kp in napkin b
Top Bottom