Winta's wonderland part 1: Underdawg #1

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
She looks lovely in that thumb lol As Shady, as soon as i see lil buds on top i start to be excited!! Go Winta!

D

Dr Tweed

lookin very nice winta this show is going to get really good ,startin to take off now

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't wait to see how she stacks up. Many colas coming your way.

S

supasticky

So wats been going on brotha? fuck dude im so faded i cant type, but being the pro that i am I willl go back through and make sure everything is spelled right lol.

-Supa

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking really good Winta. These must be almost done, Im scratchin for an update..

winta

winta

Good news and bad news....

since i started my new job my wife has been watering and lookin after my girls during the week well some how some way she kept forgettin to water #5 and it died :( i was soooo heated man and she didnt want to tell me :mad0223: i should have peek in during the week but thought everything was fine. buuuuuut :) i still have my ud mom that i love so i will take some cuts off her then flip her this week! :cool0010: i still have a cut of #5 if i wanna try again on that pheno and the mom was my fav so no worries :) heres some shots of my lady

Ud 4 day122 a
Ud 4 day122 b
Ud 4 day122 c
Ud 4 day122 d
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking good Winta.. Nice trained bare legs on them bitches.. Looking sexy homie!! The girls of course!! lol:pimp:

T

TheHappyCroppa

Hey Winta give me a call soon as you can mad important my dude!

winta

winta

its been forever but im finally flowering my ud mom :) heres some shots of her at day 9 of flower :icon_spin:

Ud1 day9f a
Ud1 day9f b
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to see this one. Hope she blows up for ya!

fred

S

Socachi

Looking forward to seeing some more of those BIG FAT colas. :anim_30:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Here we go, this is what Ive been waiting for. Ive got a few phenos, ones a beast. Lookin good WINTA! :D

Top Bottom