Winta's wonderland part 1: Underdawg #1

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Day 26 of flower!

so were at day 26 of flower :party0044: she is still beastin but she got a lil hungry last week the leaves were statin to yellow a bit since then i gave a boost and she seems to be doin better i fed her:

5ml pura vida
5ml kool bloom liq.
7ml cal mg
5ml silica blast
8ml hygrozyme
1/2 scoop great white
2ml ph down (6.3)

i got a question for JJ or anyone who has run the ud1 before should i add more cal mg or am i fine where im at? heres some pics of ol girl lol

Ud day26f a
Ud day26f b
Ud day26f c
S

Socachi

Winta just opened a pic up and magnified it, man you got bud sites all over, great job bro.
Did see some cm dif along w what may be a little p dif too. But for the most part she's lookin real nice. You're gonna get some nice colas outta her. How she smell?

winta

winta

she smellin like sweet fuel dank lol i cant totally pin point it but i likey :sun

Winta just opened a pic up and magnified it, man you got bud sites all over, great job bro.
Did see some cm dif along w what may be a little p dif too. But for the most part she's lookin real nice. You're gonna get some nice colas outta her. How she smell?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Those nugs are just gunna keep swelling up real nice.

It's neat to watch this strain grown out. :)

winta

winta

Day 30 flower!

a month in and we are doin good and bad lol she seems to like the nutes but i have some type of def. i fed her:

5ml pura vida
5ml kool bloom liq.
9ml cal mg
15ml sweet raw
2ml ph down (6.4)

the feeding before today i gave her 7ml cal mg so hopefully the boost will help. after i watered she started to get a lil greener so we will see. do yall see what the def is? other than that the structure of the plant is bad ass and the smell is sweet dank and unique i cant wait to smoke her :giggle heres some shots.

Ud day30f a
Ud day30f b
Ud day30f c
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

looks to be Nitrogen, if anything. How long does she go? many strains will cannibalize themselves no matter what you feed them, and sometimes as they mature they self-prune fan leaves, although there is something going on with your girl. Not familiar with pura vida, but I know the KB is only P and K. Are you still giving her some nitrogen?

winta

winta

well the pura vida is 2-6-6 and the cal mg is 2 so its only gettin 4. u think i should hit her with some my flora nova grow thats 7-4-10?

looks to be Nitrogen, if anything. How long does she go? many strains will cannibalize themselves no matter what you feed them, and sometimes as they mature they self-prune fan leaves, although there is something going on with your girl. Not familiar with pura vida, but I know the KB is only P and K. Are you still giving her some nitrogen?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Is there any chance it could be sulfur? The deficiencies are similar looking, but it seems the newer growth is affected more than the old. N deficiencies always start at the bottom of the plant. Just for kicks, try an epsom salt foliar instead of the floranova. 2 tsp/ gal is a good mix for foliar spray. Get the undersides of the leaves also. If the deficiency is sulfur, it'll correct much faster with a foliar feed.

winta

winta

ok ill try that thanx bro!

Is there any chance it could be sulfur? The deficiencies are similar looking, but it seems the newer growth is affected more than the old. N deficiencies always start at the bottom of the plant. Just for kicks, try an epsom salt foliar instead of the floranova. 2 tsp/ gal is a good mix for foliar spray. Get the undersides of the leaves also. If the deficiency is sulfur, it'll correct much faster with a foliar feed.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I give my gals an epsom foliar spray occasionally to boost Mg/Sulfur levels during their life cycle; I also spray them with pure water 12-24 hours after, so they don't get any mineral build-up that will clog stomata. They seem to like the extra Mg. My plan in your case would be to add the FloraNova if the foliar spray doesn't seem to help. If you feel your nute mix is good, you might try just adding a little more N. JJ or another UD grower might be able to give you a little insight as to the strain's feeding tendencies also. Hope this helps bro. I want to see you harvest quantity and quality! Peace

winta

winta

Day 48!

the spray seemed to work good bro thanx! i still got a lil yellow but i think she might be rootbound in the 3gal since i vegged so long :( u live and u learn right lol

I give my gals an epsom foliar spray occasionally to boost Mg/Sulfur levels during their life cycle; I also spray them with pure water 12-24 hours after, so they don't get any mineral build-up that will clog stomata. They seem to like the extra Mg. My plan in your case would be to add the FloraNova if the foliar spray doesn't seem to help. If you feel your nute mix is good, you might try just adding a little more N. JJ or another UD grower might be able to give you a little insight as to the strain's feeding tendencies also. Hope this helps bro. I want to see you harvest quantity and quality! Peace

here she is at day 48 of flower. the buds are puttin on some weight now. the smell is sweet menthol dankness its hard to explain lol heres some shots:bong-hits:

Ud day48f a
Ud day48f b
Ud day48f c

420king-MASSES

dam winta my dude the U.D.1. looks like a beasty ass gal chunckay nuggz man keep up the good work

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah winta that plant is looking like a good yielder. when did you cut out the N this time? maybe give her 1 more feed of it before you cut it out next time. should help with the yellowing, some plants stretch a little longer then 2 weeks and can use the N. some my plants are yellowing up more then i would like this time as well. i just changed to H&G 1 part lot less N then foxfarm.

420king-MASSES

yeah winta that plant is looking like a good yielder. when did you cut out the N this time? maybe give her 1 more feed of it before you cut it out next time. should help with the yellowing, some plants stretch a little longer then 2 weeks and can use the N. some my plants are yellowing up more then i would like this time as well. i just changed to H&G 1 part lot less N then foxfarm.

i ran into that same issue twist and when you said that the bulb clicked thanks man i didnt even take that into account reps for kid twizzy comin:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

winta

winta

oh ok i see. yea alti was sayin it might be the n too i stopped it at week 1 of flower ill know better next time. thanx for the tip kt!

S

Socachi

Now that's a greasy lookin bitch, diggin that UD.
Speed of lighting
roar of thunder :icon_spin:

Top Bottom