Winta's wonderland part 1: Underdawg #1

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

im just waitin on some humboldt express that should be here in a week so i can start them all at the same time so i have a variety come harvest time :) yo your nl5 x kandi looks rockin btw! and yea my plan is to find a bangin mom from each strain and just clone and go dwc with 5 gal buckets! this will be my first hydro grow im normally promix or 50% ocean forrest 50% light warrior

M

MASSES 420KING

hay good luck winta and ur gonna love the yeild with the deep water culture and if u add a mister to ur buckets u can turn it into an aero/dwc setup and almost double if not triple what u were doing in the promix anyways good luck gonna pull a chair over for this one

winta

winta

yea ive heard the yields are sick! thanx for stoppin in my dude!

hay good luck winta and ur gonna love the yeild with the deep water culture and if u add a mister to ur buckets u can turn it into an aero/dwc setup and almost double if not triple what u were doing in the promix anyways good luck gonna pull a chair over for this one

B

been

im just waitin on some humboldt express that should be here in a week so i can start them all at the same time so i have a variety come harvest time :) yo your nl5 x kandi looks rockin btw! and yea my plan is to find a bangin mom from each strain and just clone and go dwc with 5 gal buckets! this will be my first hydro grow im normally promix or 50% ocean forrest 50% light warrior
That's a good plan bro. I think everything OE touches turns to gold. :bubblez:

winta

winta

yea i almost got those on a relist the other day but im tapped after the underdawg and he already lol now ill just wait for the white cough from ogr :)

winta

winta

just finished building my new room:cool0044: my new inline fan will be here tomorrow and my light will be here wednesday so ill have some pics up later this week! thanx for stoppin by!

any updates on this one?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ah, so your hitting the topdawg gear too eh, I'll have to keep an eye on this one. Good luck man, should be interesting.

winta

winta

yea man ive heard great things about topdawg and seen some nice grows on here so i had to hop on it! :) thanx for comin through :)

Ah, so your hitting the topdawg gear too eh, I'll have to keep an eye on this one. Good luck man, should be interesting.

winta

winta

Lets Get It!!!

So finally i have some progress :):boogie::ridinghorse: i have my soil for the mothers (i might mix it with light warrior like shady :)),600w hps w cooltube, 6" 423 cfm inline fan w ducting. i sent up the frame work for my new 4.5 x 4.5 x 7 tent now i just gotta get the "right" staples for my gun so i can put up my b & w poly then im ready to go! im so excited about this run its been almost 6 months to the day since i had my equipment to grow and now i have gear from an "official" breeder so i know im gonna find something special in the Underdawg #1(thanx logic and topdawg!)! LETS GOOOOO!!! :party0036:

Happy frog
600 hps
6in inline fan
Frame for tent
Ud 1 beans1
Ud 1 beans2
winta

winta

oh yea i got a battery for my "real" camara so i dont have to use my crappy camara phone no mo lol

winta

winta

im so happy i found the farm man! cool people, killa gear and tons and tons of info!

O

Oregonic

Watching and waiting! How you feel about the cool tube? I have been debating between that and a air cooled hood, have you seen the double bulb cool tubes?

Looking good brutha, can't wait to see you at full speed ;)

R

Rob1

i cant wait to see this one. i have been real interested in underdawg #1. subscribed!!

winta

winta

i like them personally except for the hotspots:anim_10: but as far as cooling it does pretty well with a good fan. But if u got it to spend get an aircooled hood it will keep it cooler and spread the light better as well. i cant wait for this either my dude:boogie:

Watching and waiting! How you feel about the cool tube? I have been debating between that and a air cooled hood, have you seen the double bulb cool tubes?

Looking good brutha, can't wait to see you at full speed ;)

thanx for stopping through Rob1!:nod

i cant wait to see this one. i have been real interested in underdawg #1. subscribed!!

O

Oregonic

Yeah I thin I will get a hood, only a few bucks more and I have found when getting this kinda gear I have to get what I need and not what I can afford. Got my fan based off nothing but price and I am paying for it with heat and stank outside my room. :icon_animal26:

winta

winta

so im droppin 5beans in RO water and then imma go from there! im sooped! :)

justiceman

justiceman

Sup winta. Things are looking good for ya man! I really like your DIY grow tent idea with that mounted inline fan. Top notch stuff dude. You have been stickin around my journal and I think It's time I return the favor. Sorry about not stoppin by until now. I didn't know you had a journal because I thought it would be a link in your signature. Looks like I should look around more thoroughly in the future from now on. Can't wait to see everything up and running my man!

Top Bottom