Woke Up To Droopy Seedlings Any Ideas?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Well dang it... Now these plants are drooping. They looked fine this morning. Different ones than before.

IMG 20211217 221137
IMG 20211217 221144
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Watered until runoff on the 13 and haven't watered since. If I stick a probe halfway down it reads dry but if probe the bottom ir still reads wet to moist.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Why are you plants wet? What’d you spray on em? Not always a good thing to spray when lights on.
Lol how can you even see that... I just hit it with water from spray bottle. I thought maybe the air was too dry and that was causing them to drool but I didn't even check the humidity before I did it so... Not the brightest move I know.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Lol how can you even see that... I just hit it with water from spray bottle. I thought maybe the air was too dry and that was causing them to drool but I didn't even check the humidity before I did it so... Not the brightest move I know.
I see everything haha.. better to spray with lights off. The water droplets will be used as a magnifying glass sometimes and burn your plants. Spray with caution. You live and you learn, that’s why we’re here.

costanza

costanza

I had the same exact issue with my last grow in solo cups and then moving to 1 gal pots. Try to only water them when the container is really light. I would average 1 watering every 5 days. Once I started letting them dry out more, they bounced back and ended up turning into monsters.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Too much love. Honestly, you've said "nutes" a few times. That's not the issue. It's tempting and it feels proactive but the hippie frog has plenty of food in it. After up potting it should go at the very least for two weeks without needing anything added and that's a conservative estimate.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

the only thing that will harm those plants is you, just slow down.
everything should be fine if you give them a chance..
Thanks I appreciate it. I think you were right about them drooping because of it being close to lights out because when I checked them this afternoon they looked like new again.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

I see everything haha.. better to spray with lights off. The water droplets will be used as a magnifying glass sometimes and burn your plants. Spray with caution. You live and you learn, that’s why we’re here.
Got it. Thank you.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Latest posts

Top Bottom