Wolverine Kush

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So I think I figured out whats going on with the little ones. It's my reused coco. Ive reused it a few times already and I think its just breaking down too fine. They get all nice and perky when I dry them out and then when I water they start drooping again like Im overwatering.That fine coco is retaining too much water. Only thing I can think of. So I watered on Sat and im gonna let them go bone dry til I water again. Also going to top them within the next few days. As soon as they perk up again.:D

Guess I need to go get some new coco! No biggie, just a bump in the road. Also going to redo my vert room to a 2k flat garden with a cpl air-cooled Raptors. Upgrades!!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone having any probs with hermies or early bananas? I have 5 along with a Cannon Ball Express that i popped and vegged for 4-5 weeks im in the third week of flower and after taking a close examination of them yesterday (well i only got to 2 of them) 1 had alot of lower bananas, so i picked off all i could find. Still have to check the other 3 which i will get around to asap..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Anyone having any probs with hermies or early bananas? I have 5 along with a Cannon Ball Express that i popped and vegged for 4-5 weeks im in the third week of flower and after taking a close examination of them yesterday (well i only got to 2 of them) 1 had alot of lower bananas, so i picked off all i could find. Still have to check the other 3 which i will get around to asap..
im still vegging. sorry to hear about that. Mine are recovering nicely from the over fert. :)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
After picking all the bananas off (the lower half) of that 1 plant none seem to have come back and after checking the rest without any im pretty excited to see how these girls turn out, their some of the most vigorous plants (with huge monster leaves) ive seen in a long time and the CannonBall dam that girl quadrupled in size she's a damn beast, she did have a lower naner or 2 but nothing serious and none new. All in all awesome gear coming from Divine Genetics.. Def looking forward to any and all new releases..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
After picking all the bananas off (the lower half) of that 1 plant none seem to have come back and after checking the rest without any im pretty excited to see how these girls turn out, their some of the most vigorous plants (with huge monster leaves) ive seen in a long time and the CannonBall dam that girl quadrupled in size she's a damn beast, she did have a lower naner or 2 but nothing serious and none new. All in all awesome gear coming from Divine Genetics.. Def looking forward to any and all new releases..
You might want to investigate that and see if ya have any light leaks.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

These are now just coming back around after the over fert. I will top theses in a few days or so just waiting on a little more growth.
Lesson learned on having some patience with seedlings!;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Screen is on. It needs to fill in a little bit but its getting flipped by Monday. I got schedules to keep.;) Looks like a cple dif pheno's. Some tall, some short and some in between. Nothing too exciting yet but those 2 in flower now are starting to show some frost:)

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

nice bro, that screen is gonna look great all filled in with dank. you're running quite a few more beans of this cross than me so im peepin this grow to see what kinda phenos you come up with for sure.

Top Bottom