• Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Here's the 2 in flower at 4 weeks in.:D#2

N

naturalmedicine

That is impressive. Nicely coated. Definetly a good pick up. You got skills.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That #2 is Bubba Dankness. #1 is more Chemdog #4. My room with the other 9 is blowing up. they are almost 2 weeks in.Ive got rooted clones of them so no reveg.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The other 9 filling in nicely and starting to stack up. Almost 2 weeks in. Just trimmed all the girls "down belows" so im expecting some explosive growth the next 2 weeks.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Bud those are some incredible plants ya got goin and nice green leaves.:)
Thank you Medusa:D. I cant wait to smoke some. Your Eskimo looked killer too! Frosty shit coming outta Divine Genetics. The Eskimo, Cheeto and the Wolverine have turned out to be some kick but crosses.
they're looking killer bro, absolutely killer. such dank, frosty n fat buds ya got going. very nicely done!

neverbreak
Hey thanks Bro. They are def starting to shine on the way to finishing up. Ill probably start the flush after this weekend. I really appreciate all the good vibes from everyone!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
6 weeks in on #1 and #2. I have to say that on these 2 plants alone I've got 2 keepers. #1 is packing on the weight and frosty as hell. She smells sweet and chemmy. Chemdog #4 dankness!

And #2 is Bubba funky! Real kushy and spicey smelling. Not as big as but looks to be some dense ass frosty goodness.

#1View attachment 235867View attachment 235868View attachment 235869
View attachment 235866

What's it stank like?

Like Dat.:D^^^^^^^^^^ I gave them a pinch test. #1 is lemony diesel with a sweetness to it.#2 has that sweet too but with a dif kushy spiceyness. And the nugs are pretty solid!

squiggly

squiggly

Cool--just flipping some of these bitches over now, wondering what to expect :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
As far as room stank I think my TSD's are overpowering my room. I still have the other 9 WK's in flower but only 3 weeks in so not stinking too bad yet. Im sure it will in cpl more weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom