Wolverine Kush

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Here's the 9 doing quite well. 4.5 weeks and they are putting on some bud.:)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Them Wolverines sure are looking daNk..
They are DANK as FUCK! I finally sampled some and OMG! ..... #2 is straight fire! Strong kushy hash flavor with great expansion. Some real nice spicey flavors. and #1 is right there with it. This is the first strain I've grown from seed in about 8 years. Im blown away.:confused::) I still have 9 more Wolverines to test out. This shit is great.

Im pulling these down this weekend and will have some great harvest pics of these 2 ladies.:D

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to hear!.. Yeah a couple of the pheno's i had were a bit on the spicy side with 1 of them being really sweet smelling. Def some keepers to be had in these beans..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Good to hear!.. Yeah a couple of the pheno's i had were a bit on the spicy side with 1 of them being really sweet smelling. Def some keepers to be had in these beans..
They do have a nice sweetness to them. My buddy gave the #2 Bubba leaner a pinch test and he smelled a little chocolate in it. :) Im thinking a good flush and a nice cure, these buds will knock teeth out. Have ya looking like the Turtle Man himself! haha.
ah shit bro now you got me jonesin. got a cpl of these girls comin down beginning of next week, thinking i might need to take some sample nugs today!

great job on the girls!!
Hey thx man! Now take some samples! I smoked some #1 with the local shop guy and he liked it too.Its a little smoother than the #2 but it lights you up before the joints gone. Nice little pile of sugar when you grind it up too.:D Nice body to it. Pain free Homie.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So I chopped these at 63 days with a good 2 week flush. Both phenos are caked with resin. #1 had a little bud rot on one of the big tops. only the one though. Fucking high temps all summer and I need some new A/C. Oh well I made it to the end of this one And the final product is Dank!:D

#1 ......She is so frosty and delicious. Leaves a nice pile of sugar when u break it up.

619ster

619ster

Yea buddy!!!!!! That's some FIYAH FIYAH right there!!! #1 looks like a nice yielder. Both look dank as hell. These Bubba crosses finish up nice and fast too. Always a nice thing. GreAT Job on 'em!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
sucks about the bud rot. i bet the undamaged buds are rock hard. none the less looks like you got a lot of fire on your hands. congrats
Hey Bigcheese! Yeah these buds are solid top to bottom. Some fine smoke for sure.
Yea buddy!!!!!! That's some FIYAH FIYAH right there!!! #1 looks like a nice yielder. Both look dank as hell. These Bubba crosses finish up nice and fast too. Always a nice thing. GreAT Job on 'em!!
Thanks 619ster! Yeah they are Winners! Bubba seems to be the dominant one in the cross but the ones with the Chemdog #4 shining through are just a little bigger and stack some frosty bombs.:D

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

hey BM your wolverine buds look great, sorry to hear about the rot. looks like that mold was tryin to get a lil stoney.

Latest posts

Top Bottom