Wondering what this is curling leaves seedlings

• Thread starter Dwman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dwman420

Dwman420

Im at about the sides of the tent I'm thinking I'm going to do last transplant on Monday or Tuesday then I'm going to center them on the tent and guide them to fill the netting almost than flip and let them go whatever hasn't made it to net gets chopped I think

20230503 191514
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Can I prune a bit of the massive fan leaves or should I leave them all alone?
it’s best just to leave them especially being new to growing.. the plants may need to take food from them if something goes wrong, so unless they are cramped up together, just leave them

Dwman420

Dwman420

it’s best just to leave them especially being new to growing.. the plants may need to take food from them if something goes wrong, so unless they are cramped up together, just leave them
Ok thanks again for keeping an eye on me 😅🤣

m8ty

m8ty

Yea that R.O. needs filter service 😆 some machines are better than others, did you notice if the two water machines are of the same brand or different brand names? The Glacier Brand Machines are the better ones in this area.

Btw. Plants looking good in there, 👍

Dwman420

Dwman420

Yea that R.O. needs filter service 😆 some machines are better than others, did you notice if the two water machines are of the same brand or different brand names? The Glacier Brand Machines are the better ones in this area.

Btw. Plants looking good in there, 👍
Different brand names ones from a family run foodland the water that's 7 to 9 ppm is walmart can't remember the brand names but the foodland one is generic never heard of the name before lol also thanks I can't believe how much I was feeding and watering before

Top Bottom