Wondering what this is curling leaves seedlings

• Thread starter Dwman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Not a yellow leaf anywhere......looks awesome......

You mentioned that you used to run coco? You changed medium because of problems? Just curious....hope you don't mind me asking....

I went from soil to the peat/perlite mix because my friend that believed that i could grow ( obviously not in soil ) , asked me to swap mediums.....

I did and i haven't looked back.......well, kinda glanced back........still gotta keep the negative grows in sight........

Yeah man........I like the General Hydroponics Flora Trio.........seems to be a great product.....I'm impressed.....

You should be also......plants are looking great..........I swear I'm not jealous............

I

imhigh

Ok thanks alot appreciate it happy growing
What is your light? The way it is stretched light to far away. You are not allowing for the ph the plant uses. I use happy frog and it starts at 6.5. You can't maintain 6.5 if you only feed 6.5. I feed 7.0 to 7.1 and ph comes out 6.5 to 6.6. This is what I have seen. Not a pro by any means. This is runz muffin at 2 months.

I

imhigh

plastic pots until final transplant into bag
I only do 2 at a time so I have space. I use 10 gallon fabric bags. Bigger the container the higher the yield. Like a goldfish going from a bowl to a pond. Also I have space to grow plant entirely in 10 gallon bag. I just leave space for more soil as it grows. That is what I am doing here.

I

imhigh

I may have over watered a bit in the beginning trying to get it onto a schedule that works for me with work lol they are usually pretty dry every day my humidity is super low I don't have space for a humidifier atm around 20 rh maybe 25 after watering. This is this morning they are looking good i think?
I am thinking a pan of water in the tent would raise the humidity.

Dwman420

Dwman420

Not a yellow leaf anywhere......looks awesome......

You mentioned that you used to run coco? You changed medium because of problems? Just curious....hope you don't mind me asking....

I went from soil to the peat/perlite mix because my friend that believed that i could grow ( obviously not in soil ) , asked me to swap mediums.....

I did and i haven't looked back.......well, kinda glanced back........still gotta keep the negative grows in sight........

Yeah man........I like the General Hydroponics Flora Trio.........seems to be a great product.....I'm impressed.....

You should be also......plants are looking great..........I swear I'm not jealous............
Problems and watering way more than I do now lol just easier get to treat it like hydro almost but not have to water like crazy and thanks they are a bit stretched but I turned the light up and haven't moved it the one looks fines but the one in the back is a bit stretched. Could have to do with when I watered the day I flipped I accidentally went way too light on feeding nitrogen

Dwman420

Dwman420

What is your light? The way it is stretched light to far away. You are not allowing for the ph the plant uses. I use happy frog and it starts at 6.5. You can't maintain 6.5 if you only feed 6.5. I feed 7.0 to 7.1 and ph comes out 6.5 to 6.6. This is what I have seen. Not a pro by any means. This is runz muffin at 2 months.View attachment 1986373
Um a 240 qb from some place in Canada I don't have it turned up was scared of burning them but I turned it up the other day and will probably turn it up again tonight as they don't look like it's hurting them

Dwman420

Dwman420

Um a 240 qb from some place in Canada I don't have it turned up was scared of burning them but I turned it up the other day and will probably turn it up again tonight as they don't look like it's hurting them
Pretty sure it's it's 4000 nm was thinking of buying combo 3500 for veg and flower

I

imhigh

Temp of grow space.

Dwman420

Dwman420

Good numbers. All these plants are is weeds. Very hard to kill. What sweeteners, and nuts.
Just ro water with calmagic 1.25 ml per liter and general hydroponics micro 3ml per gal and bloom 2ml per gallon than Ph'd to between 5.5 and 6 i usually make 8 gals for the 3 plants and they usually go for about 4 or 5 days before waterings they seem to make their own humidity as the humidifier doesnt have to turn on too often anymore best looking ones I've had yet. Used to have a small tent 1.5 by 3 feet and always had heat problems this ones a 3x3 and is much easier to manage environment i also have a controller so that helps. Sorry for the rant just find the whole process so interesting and its actually fun when they are doing ok
Screenshot 20230514 021740 Chrome

Dwman420

Dwman420

20230529 201607
20230529 201602
20230529 201632
20230529 201545
20230529 201552

Mines in my bedroom as I rent but as a bonus I don't pay hydro lol starting to get pretty warm here 30 c tomorrow it's 80 f in my place so better put in my ac soon which is in my room. Raised the light today some shoots are about 10 inches away and feels pretty warm on those ones

Latest posts

Top Bottom