Workin So Hard Just To Have A Little Fun

• Thread starter Imone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Imone

Imone

Well thanks you. I appreciate it. I will keep my other plants in veg until i can harvest these lebs i think. Or move them outside in my greenhouse/shed. I have a couple of clones from the lebbies that survived. I will probably try them outside as well and if they herm too im really gonna be mad.

Imone

Imone

Main cola of biggest lebanese plants looked like it was dying. I decided to up pot to my big smart pot. It took 12 gallons of soil. It is still leaning like the roots arent so good but i think it will be ok.

20190511 171449
20190511 171442
Imone

Imone

This is the smaller lebanese plant. Both got seeded because my big plant hermied. I think it was due to a lighting issue during a power outage last monthh.

20190511 171454
Imone

Imone

I cloned both plants only the clones from the bigger plant lived. One grew some short roots and i put it in soil other has no roots yet so its sitting in water

20190511 171506
20190511 171521
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

This is the smaller lebanese plant. Both got seeded because my big plant hermied. I think it was due to a lighting issue during a power outage last monthh.

Gee, free seeds. Bummer. NOT! Will love to watch how those seeds from the hermie work out and the seeds your females produced. đź‘Ť

Imone

Imone

So i finished my grow and cut them down. I dried a little and smoked the red stem bud it was very good. 4 HOUR HIGH no body effect other than a slight couch lock, more inertia..than anything. I smoked some of the green stem and it wasnt quite as good high but tasted great. It had a minty after taste. I put the Taskenti and Island Sweet Skunk out in a building with open roof and put the sensi skunk into bloom room? We will set timer on 12-12 and train her some. I cut the top off and stuck in a cloning solution

Latest posts

Top Bottom