Workin So Hard Just To Have A Little Fun

• Thread starter Imone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 865431 I got ya. My soil mix for the Lebanese was 1/3 happy frog 1/3 ocean forest and 1/3 peat perlite mixed 50 50. I was astounded how the soil holds water. The Lebbies seem to be doing well without nutes. I may gradually introduce some. I made a new light today for the bloom stage its a 100 watt hps attached to a stand that used to hold a patio umbrella. Wired it up and put an elbow on it. Im thinking it will come in handy.

This made my day and i'm not trying to knock you at all but holy fuck did i have a good laugh. I could swear that's Johnny 5's long lost brother, I can just picture that thing walking away. I think they would put you in jail for that in Canada... not really but kinda scary looking.

I admire the people that have that get it done positive attitude. Good on you and thank you for the chuckle, i really needed it today.

Imone

Imone

Theres perlite in the soil but the dusting is diatomaceous earth. There was a bug eating leaves. Out side temps are just getting warm enough and our days are 12/12? Also thinking of cloning...the lebbies.

Imone

Imone

Thats amazing for three weeks!
Thanks you. I guess i did ok. Its not a monster grow of some super strain. Its just some soil, cfls and ACE lebanese plants that managed to survive my ineptitude. I managed to collect enough water to last sevaral months due to torrential downpours in oklahoma. We had high winds and hail twice in the past three weeks. Im working on a greenhouse set up now.

Imone

Imone

The green stem lebbie is getting taller. I had to lower their base and raise the lights

20190423 190635
Reactions: Ina
Imone

Imone

I cut two clones from each of the lebbies. I put them with seedlings only farther from the light.

20190423 190525
Imone

Imone

I started 4 sweet island skunk in a cheap seed starter kit and thought better and moved them to soil and cut the peat pellet in half. They nearly died but three of the four made it. They are here with the taskenti seed ling

20190427 101845
Reactions: Ina
Imone

Imone

Moved the Sensi skunk into a bigger pot and sat in water making sure all the soil was wet and then had a chance to wick upward to the top layers. Pulled it out of water tray after anhour and put under lights.

20190427 101532
20190427 102039
Imone

Imone

My green stem lebbie is getting tall i may need some suggestions on training her? I need to keep her inside a while longer. Gonna try to get her flowered good before moving her to the greenhouse

20190427 102111
Madbud

Madbud

I started 4 sweet island skunk in a cheap seed starter kit and thought better and moved them to soil and cut the peat pellet in half. They nearly died but three of the four made it. They are here with the taskenti seed ling
Been playing around with those peat pellets too, wouldnt buy them again. Even the flower garden seeds struggled to survive, super super dry medium, like coco coir. I never have problems germinating in soil but lost 3 out of 10 bag seeds in these jiffy hockey pucks. Get a squirt gun and just water the peat pellet. You’re not out of the woods yet with those. Taskenti looks ready for a growth spurt, nice.

Imone

Imone

Been playing around with those peat pellets too, wouldnt buy them again. Even the flower garden seeds struggled to survive, super super dry medium, like coco coir. I never have problems germinating in soil but lost 3 out of 10 bag seeds in these jiffy hockey pucks. Get a squirt gun and just water the peat pellet. You’re not out of the woods yet with those. Taskenti looks ready for a growth spurt, nice.
Lol...I went to pull the seed casing off the last ISS seedling and it came right out of the peat pellet! I laid it to the side carefully and took the D@#n pellet out and put the seedling back in the hole and crumbled some peat around it then pushed the soil up to the sides of the seedling. Then I sprinkled it with my "waterGun" the other two looked a little spindly so I just went in and put some soil loosely around them and made sure their cotyledons were above soil sprinkled them too.... Sensi skunk and tas looked good.

Top Bottom