World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mtn plot

mtn plot

Tobar you and hindu really have your stuff together! this thread is great.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Yeah I have been posting on the Farm. It is just the boring veg and wait scene right now. I did set two plants in the ground. We have had some frost still. Plus I had a scare about leo. But that is settling down.

I am going to dig more holes this weekend. I will start posting more.

I think it is a bit early yet Dizz1e.

Hindu and I have to be good at this because we are dope fiends. LOL~

L

ldecair

Well this will be my first outdoor grow in many years like 30 my last one was 20 lb in southern michigan. Not huge but i was only 14 so now i am back in Los angeles after a short time living back in michigan and i am going to do some critical mass outdoor along with some thai and Maui Wowie... Should be a fun year a small garden but hopefully some producers.

C

coyoteattack

so i've been thinking lately of getting some pallets or some other cheap wood and building miniture tree forts up in some trees and clearing some sun up in the tree. Then putting some plants up there. i figure if i get some foot spikes and rope it wouldn't be that bad and i wouldn't have to worry about someone stumbling upon my stuff. just wondering if people have tried this and if they had any insight into it. peace!

420KushGuy

Hell yes!! awesome thread!!! I'm starting my first whitewidow outdoor grow from seed this year and i've got 2 spots ill be planting. one 8x8 area with 3 holes dug already with organic soil. the next area will be a little bigger but will probably only do 2 more plants.

keep these posts comin!! i need some tips n advice! ill put pics up eventually of the plots.

M

MountainMan

So do you guys just plant in the spring at a few spots near where you live and check on them a few time, or do any of you guys go and care for your plants? Im new to this and couldn't imagine leaving them alone for more than a few days.

M

mc1969

about every 7 to 10 days in veg if getting good rain fall in flower every 2 to 3 days thats how i do it

B

BoogerGreen

I stay the hell away from them...they will fend for themselves.

Was curious about that actually, it would seem that if all the other vegetation in the area lives then they would have a good chance too as well?

L

l0g1c4l

First off this has been an awesome informative outdoor grow thread! thx for all the info!

For my outdoor I have a few spots, some close and some far...the close ones I plan on visiting twice a week...the far ones I plan to visit every 10-14 days, but I use crystals and make big holes for them. Its hard not to worry bout them tho!

I hope everyone has an amazing season! Let the grows begin!

R

Red Mosquito

Sowed 24 NL seeds outdoors, in a clear, terrarium like container a week ago. First sowed them in MiracleGro Organic Potting Soil. This soil was way too dense; didn't drain at all. It was mud, so two days later I carefully replaced the soil, lifting the seeds with a spoon, into regular MiracleGro potting soil. Today I found two had popped.

My hope was to have them in the holes I've already dug by next weekend. That's not going to happen, as I was too optimistic regarding the time needed to germinate. Right now, my estimate is they'll be in around the second week of June.

I know that'll impact yield, by I'm anticipating flowering to begin the first week of August, so they'll get nearly two months in veg. Also, the delay buys me a bit of time to prep holes and save $ for more soil and fencing.

Yesterday, dug 5 new holes in an area dense with wild blackberry bushes, and filled them with soil treated with composted horse manure.

That's it for now. Good luck everyone.

M

Malachi

Sorry for the delay guys but tis the time of year where we are super busy. I may start my own thread to monitor my outdoor grow. I will take some pictures for you guys this weekend but lets just say I have got some stuff brewing.

97 Plants total. I have 10 Raskal's OG, 2 Sensi Star Ogre Cuts, and 5 KKSC in my private garden. And I just planted a plot of 80 in a bog. 30 Early Durban and 50 Bubblegum.

What I do is take a 5 gallon bucket and swiss cheese the bottom like a net pot. Drive it about 4 inches down into the bog and fill it with a blend of promix and perlite which I have had sitting all year with chicken shit, lime, and some compost. I will add some bone meal and dried blood to it and toss it real good and fill the buckets. I take some deer fence and cut it so it sits snug on the top like a tomato cage and let it sit in the bog all year getting pelted with the sun. The bog slow waters the plants all year summer long and creates monsters. Last year I had one plant that was nearly impossible to lift out after it was chopped because the roots were so buried into the earth. Well thats it for now I will ppost pic this weekend fellows and show you all the hard work I have been up to.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I'm lovin that bog system Malachi. Self watering as much water as the plant needs would create monster plants.

I have been diging holes. I have some pics to post. I have been cleaver with my spots so far. Right under noses but hidden out of site. One is a culvert right off a kinda busy road. I walked though the under road tunnel to get to the spot. Nobody is walking though that creepy thing unless they were doing what I am doing. It is never gonna be a hunter or somebody on a hike. I am digging this spot.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is a spot that I have used for years. I go down a fishing path along a creek. That path then crosses a little stream that dumps into the big creek. This little stream has no real fish population. Nobody fishes it. Some may catch minnows but it is very secluded. The little stream runs along the back of some corn fields. The backs of these cornfields have been my playgrounds for years. I stay out of the corn because it is usually sweet corn. I hide my plants between the stream and the field in the wild, grown up border. Here are a few pics when I went to scout. All looks well and the same this year.

The next to last pic is one of the fields and in the back where the trees are is the little stream in the last pic. You can see it is overgrown and secluded up that little stream. And water is easy to get. 10 steps from any plant.

DSCN0517
DSCN0518
DSCN0519
DSCN0520
DSCN0521
DSCN0522
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Sup guys, blazed a doobie and just spent all morning reading this thread. Hav 2 say it was WELL worth the time spent. Big ups 2 Tobor 4 comin up with the idea 4 this gr8 thread and all that hav contributed... i kno i'm late 2 the party.
I'm on a 200 acre tree farm in michigan and this is my first time tryin outdoor. I've been vegging in 707 about 50 clones of uk cheese, og 18, and a sweet tooth/rock bud cross i currently hav in my UC. I dont hav 2 worry bout losin any 2 ppl because its private property and there is no hunting allowed.
I've been digging 2'X2'X2' ft holes on a south facing hill that gets direct sun all day. I plan on ammending the soil at the actual spot using perlite and organics. I've never done outdoors and need tips on directly ammending the loamy sandy soil we hav in SW michigan. Any suggestions on what i should use 2 ammend and at what rate of application would be greatly appreciated. I'm late but better late than never i always say... -Keepz

S

scrapiron

That is some beautiful country Tobor. I would like to dip my gold pan in those streams and see if there is anything in them. Looks like the perfect spot.

R

Red Mosquito

THE HORROR!!

12 of my 24 NL beans had popped. Things were looking sunny...too sunny. As I've mentioned, I had "em poppin" in a terrarium like container, outside. Yesterday was a brutally hot day; over 90 degrees, and humid. Too get to the point, the seedlings cooked inside the container. I can't imagine how hot it was inside there. What's such a bummer is I knew it was gonna be a hot one, but never considered how it would affect the babies inside that "death chamber". Had I considered that I would have taken the lid off the thing, and put the babies under shade.

Went to work feelin' good, came home and crapped myself. Now I'm thinkin' the other beans might have cooked also. They're still outside, but it's lookin' like I'll be shutout this summer. No chance to get beans in a timely manner to salvage the season. I'm in a northern climate, and it's a short one. Live and learn. I'll post an update in a week. Hopefully there will be some good news. Good luck to all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom