World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

awesome plants aussie, super healthy!..... in another pic i saw you had a bucket of heavy harvest form AN, is this the food your using on those? i was always curious about that line, never seen to many people use it....great job

W

WordUp

question for Tobor

Tobor,

Awesome thread... In a couple of your posts you mentioned planting the seedlings deep. Are there any issues with stem rot if you plant say an 18 inch seedling to where there's only 6-8 inches showing above the soil?

Also, I don't have time to be going out and checking on my plants too often, so my plan next year is to amend my soil (which is pretty decent soil to start with in most of my plots) with dehydrated cow manure and worm shit with some of those water retention crystals thrown in. Does that sound like a reasonable plan and if so how much of each in a 3x3 hole would be appropriate? I'm an newbie and I'm a little unclear whether either of these products would/could burn the plants...

Thanks and anyone else who wants to chime in here is welcome. I love this site.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It was raining when I was out today.

Here is the state park visitor center grow taken from the top of their landscaped bank. LOL! The lighter green plant is all one bigger plant. It is on the center and right. On the left side near the bottom is a small dark green plant that I hope is a chemo leaning pheno. The taller plant is about chest high and about arm width across. The buds have a good amount of trich production too. They have a lemon, cirus swetness to them. There is no odor from a few feet away though. Well a very slight odor.

Nobody has touched it and I don't think anybody has noticed it. I think the greatest danger will be rippers. I am finding it hard to believe someone who smokes hasn't made off with it yet. Mr. Ranger is actually less of a worry to me. This place is crawling with Mr. Rangers at any given time too.

DSCN0954
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The cemetery grow is freakin' getting out of control. The buds are way higher than the headstones and can be seen from the road if you were looking. There are other tombstones in the path of view but as you drive a line of site does become available for a second or two. Hopefully old people in cars aren't noticing.

Here is the overview. The plot on the left is (left to right) Chemdog D, ECSD and The White. The plot on the right is 3 ssh x ptk plants. The biggest is the center one.

They reek. You can smell the ssh x ptk and Chemdog D a good distance away. The ECSD is actually stinking up the entire cemetery.

It will be a miracle if these things don't get ripped or confiscated. I should have chosen the backside of taller tombstones. LOL!

DSCN0955
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The first pic is the Chemdog D, ECSD and white plot. The second pic is Chemdog D. The 3rd and 4th pic is ECSD and the 5th pic is the white.

DSCN0958
DSCN0959
DSCN0960
DSCN0962
DSCN0961
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This is the ssh x ptk plot. This is a potent high yielding strain that I am really liking right now. The smoke is very, very good.

DSCN0956
DSCN0957
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

damb tobar, that cemetery plot is amazing, i take my hat off to you for having the balls to do that, sometimes you gotta come out of the shadows and stand your ground...i hope they remain untouched till harvest....i would be honored to have that done to my grave...great job man

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That cemetary plot is killer Tobor! :rock

B

Burned Haze

Wow you're plants are amazing, man its rained enough and those buds are huge, cut em down before someone else does. you'll get a good amount anyways

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks for the nice comments people. I have been having fun with the "in your face" grows. The out in the open grows have better sun. LOL!

You know I would like it to if some pot grower years from now planted a little crop on me too.

I am not cutting them down until they have matured. At least not until they mature some more. Plus they will double in size in a very short time.

I must stay the course.

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

10 / 4 that Tobor. The last weeks you can see them increase in girth daily. As the add said, "we will sell no wine before its time" , so them girls shouldn't be cut till their time !! Fat and goooey, and real intense smelling. Youre my kind of farmer Tobor. Peace

K

KosSio28

Hello my brothers Tobor the pictures are great i love them very much tumb stone show make me happy this plants looking very good

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks Kos. It makes me smile and laugh just looking at the pictures. I am glad you liked it and got some happiness out of it.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey tobor,
well,dude it took you sometime, but you got the right one baby uh huh lol. i figure you were stoned while trying to figure out who i was.

ok, dude tombstone growing, you always think up something to do, be careful though. harvest at night i don't want any sneaky bastards pinching you. and next time use the taller ones pretty please. nice idea though very surprised to see that.

ok, i can tell you this about your chemo cross, wasn't from clone originally. seedswerebrought when they were around $50 if i recall.

i like the idea of the ssh x ptk cross. i'll do it once i find a nice ssh to play with, i have some ptk beans left and i think ptk f'3 made by another comrade of ours from israel. he didn't like the taste of the ptk if i recall,but i'll try to fix that by using something sweet with it after i try it pure tosee where i'll go next with the ptk.

gonna marry the deep chunk to most of the same females as the ptk. deep chunk is slated to go first though because of more potential imho with other cultivars. if thosekalimist popand are legit watch the fuck out dude.all indica's will get there turn with her for sure.

potted up the 3 little ones in coco ,droopy when i came in that night, but looked perky and normal by the next morning so was happy about that. not getting my hopes up though.

turns out i'l get a small portion of harvest for helping an old friend (will walk him through long distance style lol) already gave him 2sets of ?? seeds & 1 package of the Cozmo beans. did you grow out cozmo beans dude, or get them. i have extra's to share just let me know ok. those were from clayill 420 if you recall. worth doing outside for sure as they shine like the u.c.outside.

if you put a keeper clone in that power grower like you did the white imagine they would fair well too. dude will grow his in pure coco though & me too when i can again. but give them at least 50 w/sq.foot inside imho for better results & keep the temps to no more then 80 deg's. gotta give up this puter now.

i'll holler later. your thread is doing great dude,lots of nice pictures too.

The Joker

The Joker

Fucking hilarious. I'm going to sneak over your house and plant a grow in your shoes.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Tobor,

Awesome thread... In a couple of your posts you mentioned planting the seedlings deep. Are there any issues with stem rot if you plant say an 18 inch seedling to where there's only 6-8 inches showing above the soil?

Also, I don't have time to be going out and checking on my plants too often, so my plan next year is to amend my soil (which is pretty decent soil to start with in most of my plots) with dehydrated cow manure and worm shit with some of those water retention crystals thrown in. Does that sound like a reasonable plan and if so how much of each in a 3x3 hole would be appropriate? I'm an newbie and I'm a little unclear whether either of these products would/could burn the plants...

Thanks and anyone else who wants to chime in here is welcome. I love this site.

Sorry didn't see this.

Just rake all the leaf and stems of the buried stem and you will have no problems. It will get roots every where you took off a leaf or branch. It will also help it get to more moisture deep in the soil.

Lots of people use composted manure and amend the soil and never go back much for plant care. There are also organic fertilizer spikes that dissolve slowly over time. The are made by Jobe or Job,

Welcome wordup.

LOL Zombo and Joker. I said at the beginning of the thread there would be some whacky guerilla tactics.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

i'll be geared for actually reporting a grow in this thread next season, if all goes well tobor i'll invite you to lunch/dinner on me. a bus up to your major city won't cost much at all. we'll enjoy the goods i'll stealthily bring with me.

cookies most likely made with bud butter not sugar leaf, made to whack us well. sure hope it works out too. i'm helping a good freind get going now, gave him a pm of all soughts of stuff and now my head hurts lol.

i have a solution but will try to pass a study piss test soon so can't use that. if i fail you know what i'm gonna do right away though lol.

Top Bottom