World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Good job aussie. Which strain or strains looked the nicest regardless of yield?

That jacksonville kicker Scobee is a Colt killer. That is the 3rd 53+ FG he has hit as time expired against Indy. This one was freakin 59 yards.

Thanks illmind. I hope so too. green crack huh! We can grow some acceptable weed around these parts.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

what up Tobor,
i know about now you are busting ass or getting ready too. tobor can you tell me about
the tangerine strains. ihave heard about a chrnic cut that i think is called tangerine; i smelled some @ an event when i was on the wagon and still can't forget that odour, surpassed all the others at the event & it was plenty being passed around. it killed me not to puff then too.

i'll shoot you a pm on OG on what i have that i'ms ure will interest you, even if it will be awhile before i can deal with them. not enuff posts yet to pm u here!

i'll be done inventory in a few days, have most of it done and copied safely online somewhere.

samll auto turned female,but no way is it gonna be worth it, so the tallone is a male it turns out. i'll let him droppollen on that tiny whore. maybe she willlive long enuff to produce 6-10 seeds.

if not didn't cost me nothing, i had everything already,gave them both some CNS-17 yesterday for the 1st.time? didn't ph water at all, just let the chlorine evaporate but the ppm's of this water won't register on my meter so it's very low. i had to add nutes to it for it to read on my meter. causeat 1st. i thought the meter didn't work lol. this was all confirmed in 08 btw.

Hey ND,

i see you made it over here lol. welcome dude.

Tobor those bubba chunks were f1's weren't they?

btw i found on my list lemon chemo x fruitbowl; i'll be looking for a fruit bowl pheno for
sure.

i'M also am hoping the GDP x U.C. f1's will be alittle stronger then either parent,but
frankly i like them both as is, especially taste wise.

i've got a cross of KB X PTK ,but can't recallthe name of the kb,gonna have tolook it up.i do know it's a jamaican strain . i also have a cross on the orange hill from the same cool dude. will look for orange hill pheno's in the f2 kids. ok gotta go to another locale.

southstreets

southstreets

shitty yr for me but so far im at 13 plants with a 10 pound cured harvest... and a qp of fullmelt made... not bad for having no sun for a month... with my hazes and a cple other to go...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hopeful I think theses Tangerine crosses are from Hieagles Tangerine Haze. They are Tangerine Surprise and SD x Tangerine Tar. Crosses made with Tangerine Haze that were gifted to me. I can't find any threads or any mention of Tangerine Surprise or Tangerine Tar.
Here is a thread on Hieagles Tangerine Haze. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185973&highlight=tangerine

You might have run into Willy Jacks Tangerine (Chronic X Cali-O).

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=28973&highlight=tangerine

There is also a Tangerine Kush clone only and a cut of a ECSD x Tangerine Kush that are highly regarded. If a thread mentions tangerine it is usually a nice looking plant.

I have high hopes. They are looking very nice now. Big solid spear shaped colas of frosty sativa/indica goodness.

Yes those Bubba Chunks are F1 if they came from me. I think the KB is Kushberry.

Aussie those pictures are sweet. There ain't nothing like having it bagged and tagged. The container shots are awesome. GREAT WORK!!!

LOL at Southstreets and sitting on 10 pounds already. Maybe less than you usually pull but I say it is awesome to me.

Dr Danko those growers were really, really ballsy and really, really stupid. It is a big bummer for the flow of weed though.

So I had a huge harvest yesterday. I cut down the poor abused all grow bdawg plant. This pot is very good and has as many trichomes as anything out there. I just have not grown it to perfection yet. These got chewed down three times. Only 1 made it. It ended up a 15 inch bud stick. Very dense, lots of trichs, sticky as hell and real stinky.

It was so low to the ground and it is very wet outside. It had a small spot of mold so I chopped it. I wanted to go until this coming Monday.

DSCN1059
DSCN1062
DSCN1063
Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Very nice work / love Aussie. We've had nice harvest weather here , no rain for last two weeks or so. I've got 10 cut and dried now in jars for cure and 7 girls still soakin up the fall sun. Have gotten awsome colors on the ones still in. Have two kushes that just seem to be taking their freaking time to fatten up and finnish to my liking. It may take another two weeks, hope it stays dry !! Gotta go ,,,, the bong is hollering for attention. Peace

T

themist

Despite all the bullshit I dealt with, I got seventeen plants at the end. Unfortunately, because of things that happened I threw all of my maps, and incriminating evidence away. So I have to keep them separate until they're cured, that way I can tell if two are the same. Hence, the big containers with a small amount of bud.

The first harvest was October 1st and 2nd. Eight came down. Land owners had cleared out a plot near these, so I couldn't enter the reeds for fear of making a path. That's also why it took us two days to find all of them. Most were eaten to death my deer, but the ones that were big were done.

The second harvest went down this morning. The other nine, stretched along the highway. I had so many problems this year that location photo's are a security risk. So I put it a pic of some buds already starting they're cure. One of a couple of the last branches to be trimmed from the Oct 1 harvest, and the last pic shows that the bulk of the trimming is still ahead of me.

On a side note, despite the sudden rainy season around here, I had virtually no mold. The last few years I've had at least a twenty percent loss to mold, but this year I only had a few spots. Except for one plant that had been laid on by a deer, it was starting to brown so I'll just hash it. Some big buds on it though.

I'm hoping that I'll get a couple of pounds out of it. Head stash is in the books, but once again I have to say "I'll get 'em next year"...

Cure1
Last few
2ndset
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think you got em this year mist. losses are hard to avoid in a guerilla grow. You did have more than expected though but still came through with a nice pull of buds. grown in the wild too. What a good feeling of accomplishment.

Congrats!

I cut the lemon Chemo at the state park and I cut the tombstone grow. I did them both today. I wasn't expecting to do it until Monday. But they were setting up for a freakin funeral for the afternoon. I literally cut them on the back side of the blue funeral tent while two guys ate lunch in a truck up on the road on the other side. I cut them and put them in garbage bags I had in the trunk from my recycling trip. I got a lot of nugs for a small spot. I did get pics of buds.

The state park was the same deal. They were having a freakin bike race. There were people everywhere. I saw these guys looking at the plant. They walked up to their car and I grab the plant and stashed it in the woods. I went back in the evening and got it.

It was exciting and way cool snagging the plants the way I did. Not for the faint of heart.

M

mn_northernherb

I think you got em this year mist. losses are hard to avoid in a guerilla grow. You did have more than expected though but still came through with a nice pull of buds. grown in the wild too. What a good feeling of accomplishment.

Congrats!

I cut the lemon Chemo at the state park and I cut the tombstone grow. I did them both today. I wasn't expecting to do it until Monday. But they were setting up for a freakin funeral for the afternoon. I literally cut them on the back side of the blue funeral tent while two guys ate lunch in a truck up on the road on the other side. I cut them and put them in garbage bags I had in the trunk from my recycling trip. I got a lot of nugs for a small spot. I did get pics of buds.

The state park was the same deal. They were having a freakin bike race. There were people everywhere. I saw these guys looking at the plant. They walked up to their car and I grab the plant and stashed it in the woods. I went back in the evening and got it.

It was exciting and way cool snagging the plants the way I did. Not for the faint of heart.

:whew talk about some close calls.

N

Northern Dude

I've had my share of close calls...between rippers in the fall and bears in the spring...it's always interesting when you harvest...

stay safe...

ND

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
LOL aussie. Did the guy have the "WTF" face?

We had 34 degrees last night maybe mild frost in some spots. I went and took some pics of stuff flowering before something happens and I can't get pics.

Random shots of White Fire, Chemdog D, Erkle White and Kushberry. Plus my cool secluded trail to a Erkle White. This spot didn't get enough sun. Too bad because it was hidden and fun to go to.

DSCN1068
DSCN1074
DSCN1077
DSCN1078
DSCN1079
DSCN1080
DSCN1081
DSCN1082
DSCN1083
DSCN1084
DSCN1085
DSCN1086
DSCN1087
DSCN1088
DSCN1089
DSCN1092
DSCN1097
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is a small but mighty ECSD. This one got some purple leaves with the cold. It is really getting frosty triched. This might just be the best ECSD example anybody has. Not this particular plant that I grew but this clone I have. I am not a big ECSD fan but the people who get from me love this strain. They always want some.

I think this plant looks really tasty. Lots of trichs, sticky, real stinky and some sexy leaves.

DSCN1075
DSCN1076
DSCN1094
DSCN1095
DSCN1096
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Now it is time for Tangerine Surprise and Tangerine Tar. Thes two strains are becoming the stars of my outdoor grow. Very heavy, dense sativish leaning tops, super frosty, unbelievably sticking and has a level 10 tangerine smell. I smile and laugh when ever I smell it. Got I hope the potency and taste measure up to the look and smell.

Enlarge the last picture and just gaze at that bud beauty. Trichs? Oh it has trichs. :pimp:

DSCN1069
DSCN1070
DSCN1071
DSCN1072
DSCN1073
DSCN1090
DSCN1091
DSCN1093
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man this thread is heating up, really nice pics tobar! you gonna have smoke to last you all year.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks Kos and Kid! There should be a lot more bud pics coming to this thread soon. This was a pretty good year even with the drought.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hasn't rained here to speak of in over 2 months

We haven't had any rain but 1 sprinkle in over 2 months, screwed up my foot 2 months ago. Luckily earlier I ran a garden hose out to the plants then put in a T and ran a hose each way running it thru the top of my smart pots(cut holes in each side and threaded it thru) then I took a drill with a 1/16th inch bit and drilled holes where my plants were, put valves on the end of each hose for the end plants. When I turned on the hose to my surprise I was watering my plants, with a little fussin had it dialed. When I want to water those plants I step out back and turn on the hose, have a filter at the spicket reads 65 ppm (got an automated water timer but didn't use it this year) Hope everybody has a great harvest

mal

The Joker

The Joker

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTiysOs-91w[/YOUTUBE]Epic plants Tabor...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice flashback Joker. That was one of my favorite cartoons back in the day. I loved Gigantor, Astro Boy and The Herculoids too. I was into the science fiction cartoons. I still loved Bugs Bunny and stuff though too.

That tombstone grow was a nice little bud payout. I got 8.5 ounces of dried buds that are curing in jars as a type. There was 4 ounces of SSH x Pine Tar Kush, 2 oz of the white, 1.5 oz of Chemdog D and 1 oz of ECSD. I will be posting dried nug shots but there is much work to be done now.

We haven't had a frost yet. There has been a few scattered non killing frosts in outlying areas and my stuff has been fine. My crude but somewhat accurate flowering time table has things at around 74 days in the 10-11 week range. We are to get a couple days of rain so last night I was out from 11P to 4 am harvesting. I chopped all my in ground white, Chemdog D, Fire White, Erkle White and Raskal OG Kush. I also gathered my 5 gallon bucket white, Chemdog D, and Fire White. There were 7 total and I have them in the garage by the back windows.

That leaves me an 18 gallon rubbermaid with 6 Tangerine Surprise, one 10 gallon rubbermaid with 4 Tangerine Tar, 2 in ground Lemon Chemos (I put them in late August they have a few weeks), 4 in ground ECSD and 1 in ground Erkle White. I think the Tangerines would be acceptable now but I would love to get another week or 10 days on them and the ECSD. But if the rain gets bad and there is any signs of mold they will be chopped.

here are some general picks of the potted ones in the garage.

DSCN1099
DSCN1100
DSCN1101
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are pics of the Fire White. You can see the white influence.

DSCN1098
DSCN1104
DSCN1105
DSCN1106
DSCN1107

Latest posts

Top Bottom