• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

did you know your reservoir is also a great place to take baths

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

Discovered that myself but I like to turn the chiller off first.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

lol velvet, perhaps you should read the title and introduction to the thread "WORST GROWING ADVICE EVER" if you take anything you read in this thread literally or seriously, my advice would be to research the concept of humor. Any real advice given here, defeats the whole purpose of the thread, which again is to give out, pass down or quote the "WORST GROWING ADVICE EVER"

B

BudsSmoker

Urina
S

Sway

best one ive heard is the 2/3'rds rule... when 2/3'rds of your hairs are brown, your plants are done.

oh, and the pots not good unless it has lots of red hairs. because the hairs get you high.

haha...BULLSHIT

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

you got a problem with redheads, Sway? I have a couple 8 and 10 years olds that'll come and regulate that attitude! LOL

If you boil the roots after harvest and strain the soil out, the resulting tea will get you ripped!!!!!!!!

B

bicycle racer

best/worst advice i have heard is 'put a rusty nail through the main stem it creates stress and increases resin' or there are the 'hang with roots upside down because all the thc is in the roots' lol stupid

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
lol i remember those bicycle...I still hear them some times. Using one single advice of this thread might not be wrenching, combine them and there u go ahaha...

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

CHROME TRICHS, It seemed like you were actually offering this as advice..

perhaps you should look up the concept that half your posts are crap..

You might want to keep the fact your spraying your plants with seltzer water and grape juice to yourself kid.

I was offering sarcasm as humor, get with the program. Is it really that hard to understand the concept of this thread.

Im just glad i don't have to smoke the crap you grow....

I can see how sarcasm confuses you though if you think a statement like 'half your posts are crap' will fly as humor around here...

M

Malachi

Don't know if this has been said yet, but I was once told to crush up birth control pills and feed them to the girls to increase their female hormones. Does this actually work, lol??

convex

convex

That myth was real popular in the 70's - not sure HOW human estrogen can be utilized by a plant though ;)

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

You'll need to ingest the birth control pills first, then piss all over your seeds for maximum effect

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

if you cant afford sonic bloom, screaming at your plants will make them grow faster

P

Pandaman

(Store Clerk....)

"...You can't just stick your plant in some dirt and water 'em, you need to give 'em nutrients!"

M

mrdizzle

how bout you delete this above post instead and take a walk, only cocky on here is you. its a joke thread and its over your head, now go get back to your important work

O

Oregonic

Wow..... a couple of more of these threads getting high jacked with drama and I think I just might fade away, left other forums just for this very reason.:damnhippie:

P

Pandaman

Because people are posting their issues out in the open forum, forcing all who have subscribed to this thread to read their issues.

Please post on topic or use Private Messaging.

Peace

M

mrdizzle

CHROME TRICHS, It seemed like you were actually offering this as advice..

perhaps you should look up the concept that half your posts are crap..

this was your response to him telling you that it was a joke thread, instead of saying, " my bad I didnt realize didnt mean to put you down" you tell him his posts are crap haha if you have a mirror in your bathroom go look in it for a couple mins

Top Bottom