Worst growing advice ever!

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oregonic

"If you have a med card you can't get busted"

"vinegar will lower your PH" yes, yes it will then test that same water 8 hours later and tell me what is says ;)

"you can't burn your plants with tiger bloom, it's organic"

Gotta add this in there.... While i was growing up in my late teens I lived with my grandma who found a pipe and I quote "I know you used it because there is residue in it!" got in extra trouble for laughing so hard

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

More light equals more yield. Leave the grow room door open for that extra "free" light and watch your buds swell as never before and the bonus - seeds to sell.

0MEGA

I think the worst is when people who dont grow give advice, or atleast even grow the same way, outdoor grower giving an indoor grower adivice is the worst.
Ive actually stopped talking to certain friends who were so wrong about soo many things it got on my nerves, trying to convince me males make seeds, when there is a male around a female the female turns hermie, or when they asked why dont i just pour my nutes out the bottle on to the soil.
last straw came when they were in my grow room when i got home from work and my bro and him were trimming up my leaves.

0MEGA

hydro is better than organic

did someone tell you this? or did you just state it lol.

there is no better imo i think everyone has a style, not all great soil growers can go hydro and vice versa.

B

bdawgburner

Hanging your plants to let the resin from the stems go to the buds is classic. I have heard that a million times and always by someone who has never even seen a plant growing.

Mix up kool aid and water with it. Whatever the flavor is, your plants will taste the same.

Only smoke spear shaped buds. They are the most potent.

Only fertilize the 2nd and last week of flower for max yield and potency.

The more red hairs on a bud, the more potent it is.

Miracle grow soil is the best because you dont have to use nutes.

W

WomBat

last straw came when they were in my grow room when i got home from work and my bro and him were trimming up my leaves.
That same thing happened to me and my bro says its cool i have been growing tomatoes for years i about became a member of the slapahoe tribe=]

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Someone was told to flush there moms for 2 weeks before taking cutts LOL:sick0004:

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

thats a closely guarded secret ingredient of mine dizzle, I only use 7up on strains like haze's though. My favorite is generic brand purple soda for when I'm growing purple strains or when I'm growing strains that want to be purple. You can't beat carbonation for aeration, and the high fructose corn syrup makes everything taste like sweet, sweet candy.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

They seemed to like the St Ides we poured in the rez last week; let's give 'em some Jim Beam!

I'm a big hairy american winning machine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom