Worst growing advice ever!

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
This is an ad on Craigslist currently. I didn't know that you could use the same res solution for 3 harvests!!! I'm gonna do it!! Look at the spelling used too.

airoponic system's for sale cut solution cost - $150

if interested in picture please let me know. Being able to handle your crop with minimal trips to the hrydro store. How about being able to use the same amount of solution for one harvest but for 3. Money saving. Tested and proven to be the best way to grow a healthy crop.
custom built to your needs and space. No space to small or big. Send me a email and I can send a few pictures.

B

Beeronymous

deer crap is high in nitrogen so be sure to leave out lots of feed around your plants

C

cheyenne

This is an ad on Craigslist currently. I didn't know that you could use the same res solution for 3 harvests!!! I'm gonna do it!! Look at the spelling used too.

airoponic system's for sale cut solution cost - $150

if interested in picture please let me know. Being able to handle your crop with minimal trips to the hrydro store. How about being able to use the same amount of solution for one harvest but for 3. Money saving. Tested and proven to be the best way to grow a healthy crop.
custom built to your needs and space. No space to small or big. Send me a email and I can send a few pictures.

How are your reading comprehension skills?

They said
"How about being able to use the same amount of solution for one harvest but for 3."
Meaning using 1/3 of the nutes each cycle. While i have no experience and can not substantiate their statement, they did not say what you said they did.
Its called sales buddy!

D

Dulce

They said
"How about being able to use the same amount of solution for one harvest but for 3."
Meaning using 1/3 of the nutes each cycle. While i have no experience and can not substantiate their statement, they did not say what you said they did.
Its called sales buddy!

What's with the attitude BUDDY??? This your ad or something?? How are your HUMOR comprehension skills??

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Respect

They said
Its called sales buddy!

Yeah I don't really appreciate your comment since this is all in fun you didn't need to come stomping on posts. If you have NO EXPERIENCE then what the F**K are you talking about? So how much for the system? As far as reading comprehension skills I was pretty medicated when I found this ad so thank you professor. I think that this is the first time in awhile I have run into someone like you on the Farm. This isn't the type of place to talk shit, buddy. Go troll some other site with your negativity.:sign0055:

Sorry Farmers had to say something in my defense.:evilgrin0040:
I apologize for posting something that didn't make the grade, and continuing the needless negativity.

Cheers,
Crom (AKA Buddy):lipssealed

C

cheyenne

What's with the attitude BUDDY??? This your ad or something?? How are your HUMOR comprehension skills??

Wow, thin skin around here. You guys must be buddies. My humors fine, a little on the dry side maybe, and my girl calls me a curmudgeon; more digression.....sorry to chafe ya.

Yeah I don't really appreciate your comment since this is all in fun you didn't need to come stomping on posts. If you have NO EXPERIENCE then what the F**K are you talking about? So how much for the system? As far as reading comprehension skills I was pretty medicated when I found this ad so thank you professor. I think that this is the first time in awhile I have run into someone like you on the Farm. This isn't the type of place to talk shit, buddy. Go troll some other site with your negativity.:sign0055:

Sorry Farmers had to say something in my defense.:evilgrin0040:
I apologize for posting something that didn't make the grade, and continuing the needless negativity.

Cheers,
Crom (AKA Buddy):lipssealed

I just edited the heck out of myself and it wasnt even a malicious reply. Sorry dude, didnt mean to ruffle yer feathers, its just, yanno, you dissin that dudes add, when it clearly didnt say what you where trying to dis him on....then i get dissed for dissin you dissin him...all this dissin man, bringin me down.....here :passingjoint:
Hit this man.

edit: As far as my : NO EXPERIENCE", that was meant to read as ....with this product. My bad.
Now everyone CTFO.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Having sex in the grow room is good for crystal growth.

Kinda true, but not sure about the plants.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow, thin skin around here. You guys must be buddies. My humors fine, a little on the dry side maybe, and my girl calls me a curmudgeon; more digression.....sorry to chafe ya.

I just edited the heck out of myself and it wasnt even a malicious reply. Sorry dude, didnt mean to ruffle yer feathers, its just, yanno, you dissin that dudes add, when it clearly didnt say what you where trying to dis him on....then i get dissed for dissin you dissin him...all this dissin man, bringin me down.....here :passingjoint:
Hit this man.

edit: As far as my : NO EXPERIENCE", that was meant to read as ....with this product. My bad.
Now everyone CTFO.

It's all good bro. I was having a rough day and I guess it just pissed me off to read that when I was looking for a laugh on the thread. I just felt that you were coming at me with an attitude. F**K it bro....:handshake:rollj::passingjoint:

M

MASSES 420KING

HERES ONE TAKE DIGI PHOTOS OF YOUR GARDEN AND BETTER YET WITH YOUR FACE IN PICTURE TWO AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET FOR ALL LEOS TO SEE AND PULL INFO FROM[IE COORDINATES,TIME, DATE] THEN GET A WARRANT TO HACK YOUR COMPUTER MEMORY TO SEE ALL YOUR EVIL DOINGS that was the worst and best advice ever given to me take it for what you want

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How about this one (from a moderator at another site)? "Just give 'em nitrogen!"

In response to severe yellowing and wilting in high summer heat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom