Worst Performing Strain

• Thread starter 420circuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

With that being said some of the dankest strains iv tried were Dutch . but so were the worst . maybe that's coz ther was years n years of going Dutch and iv only started going state side(genetix wise).

juniper

juniper

In the spirit of fairness, which Dutch breeding houses still offer legit genetics?

H

happy b

As far as I know serious seeds do all the magus gear .and I didn't rate serious seeds chronic or white Russian in the first place . loved theyr AK and bubblegum though .

kes54800

kes54800

Riot Seeds Platinum Clockwork....they were fems and I got a grip of males some females and some hermaphrodite's. Ill never grow matt riots gear again, way too much great gear out there by reputable breeders to waste time with unproven genetics. Number 1 reason why I dont grow feminised beans anymore...to risky and my time is to valuable...all ours is. Peace
KeS

S

Suntana

STAY AWAY FROM MJSEEDSCANADA! Shit seeds and you never get what you ordered.

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Connie Chung og, huge yields of leafy buds with no crystals. Shitty taste and no potency at 75 days. Still have 3lbs in a box somewhere. Been sitting there for 5 years. I used a 1/4 lb of top buds and got 5 grams of bubble hash.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Seen some bad HDF,but I've seen good stuff from it too years before.
For me purpleberry from cannaventure will forever be the pinnacle of patheticness.honorable mention to mendo supremo from ggg

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Purpleberry from cannavanture. And riots gear sucked bad!

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

I got a single seed of seedsman white widow, and it was awesome. I grew it for 3 years before I lost it. So I bought a 10 pack trying to find the same pheno, and all 10 of them were complete shit. Like hemp growing on the side of the RR tracks kind of shit.

Most recently I bought Humbolt Seeds Organizations Blue Dream and Lemon Thai Kush. Unfortunately I was given 5 female HSO Bubba Kush out of the deal. All 15 seeds were garbage. I have grown the real Blue Dream and this seed line did not represent that plant in any way. All of the plants were weak, and a waste of my time.

kds710

kds710

Have to say logics Chemdog D x forum gsc because the beans were super fragile ,ones that should have never been packaged... 4 succefully germinated seeds out of 10

dankninja

dankninja

ran rp purple wreck a long while ago that never made it out of the starting gate, all 5 seeds went to 1st set after cotyledons and died, all stunted. typically I love to brag about how many plants I assassinate, but this was garbage. seeds were so small and light, and all duds.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

alot of shit gsc genes muddying the gene pool now, id go with something verified. never bought from fast seeds
Yea the rumor was it was a fortune cookie (cookie fam bag seed). But that turned out to be complete shit. I got done legit blue gsc I'm running right now. Legit cookie fam gear.

Top Bottom