• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Now we are using editing tricks? Ok I'm not interested in your slander anymore

You don't like the company fine.....

Crop King Seeds has been good to me. I will tell people. They have been good to my friend. I will tell people. Planning on trying most of their genetics as I absolutely LOVE their DARK ANGEL.....

No editing tricks, you even quoted me. That's just my computer skills coming though, or lack there of.

Your last sentence was all this thread really needed. I respect your opinion.

dankninja

dankninja

Chemdog D cookies finished
SUNP0019

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Somehow this has turned into rollitup.
The part I don't get is, this thread wasn't set up for CC who have bad work/business ethics it was originally about bad/funky/bogus strains and anomolies. Which in kind I guess could couple with bad biz ethics.

However, the entire cat fight very well could have been handled via PM and not tie the thread up with elementary school name callin and such. Whatever,,,,,,,,,

bongzaway

bongzaway

shitstorm hitting hard huh? for fucks sake..chill.
but hey farmerettes...buying them seeds from anyplace is a crapshoot. Ya roll the dice baby. Backon topic.
Worst strain?I know this wont be popular but twice ( yeah fuckkin twice) I bought packs of rare dankness GH #1 and not a one germinated. didn't ask for any compensation nor did I bitch about it. until now. and i got no axe to grind with that breeder..i just go elsewhere now. plus I stick with a few REAL breeders who I can trust. roll them dice.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
shitstorm hitting hard huh? for fucks sake..chill.
but hey farmerettes...buying them seeds from anyplace is a crapshoot. Ya roll the dice baby. Backon topic.
Worst strain?I know this wont be popular but twice ( yeah fuckkin twice) I bought packs of rare dankness GH #1 and not a one germinated. didn't ask for any compensation nor did I bitch about it. until now. and i got no axe to grind with that breeder..i just go elsewhere now. plus I stick with a few REAL breeders who I can trust. roll them dice.
Appreciate your input, however I aint lettn you slide that easy you roller of the dice. :) Show me your uglies and I'll show ya mine:eyepiece: LOL seriously you dont have any pics of mutant strains or just weird shit ? If you do bring it on, dont be shy gurl!!!

bongzaway

bongzaway

Like i said...no ax to grind on RD.
just stating a fact. hard to show pics when they don't pop. been germinating without probs for 35 years now. wasn't me or the soil, etc. bad seeds prolly old. Nothing to prove...ya can believe me or not. don't matter. I answered the OP question honestly. Looky good at my posts here bruh. I don't go around talking shit for kicks.

Top Bottom