Would I Be Required To Add Nutes?

• Thread starter Akhil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Akhil

They look good. My plants are about 6 in one pot and they are about a week old. I will transplant them in different pots

embaks

embaks

The easiest way to tell is by weight. When your soil is all dry pick up the bag ( fabric like ours will weigh like a pound or two when dry) very light. When it's all dried out water it till it starts coming out the bottom a little, pick it up and feel. When it gets light again water it till its heavy. Let it get all dried out and light again. Just repeat that. No underwatering no over watering i pick mine up 3 times a day once In the morning, afternoon, and before I go to bed

embaks

embaks

Do you have a space in your house you could set up as a grow space?

blu3kush

blu3kush

Not a good pic I used my phone but that's my 2x2x4 tent I picked up off amazon for $60

A

Akhil

I have some space , but I want to grow them outside. So I will wait for them to grow some more in my room and then maybe move them out.

A

Akhil

But your setup is nice. Those CFLs , what is the power you chose brother?

blu3kush

blu3kush

Total is 186watts i have four 40 watts and one 26watt for now will be getting a 150w hps soon.

embaks

embaks

Running hydro and soil, 135w led with a supplemental uv light

A

Akhil

Those are expensive for me, I'm broke this month man. Also, someone with a weather like India should consider growing outside , which is better than inside

embaks

embaks

Well that's all preference. I hate growing outdoors. Maybe it's just new Hampshire..
Those are expensive for me, I'm broke this month man. Also, someone with a weather like India should consider growing outside , which is better than inside

A

Akhil

What's the temperatures around new Hampshire?

I saw new Hampshire in breaking bad , there was ice everywhere

embaks

embaks

I personally think indoor is the way to go, you can controll the environment, lights, watering, co2 intake, its more secure, there's alot of pros and cons to each I guess

Latest posts

Top Bottom