Would you add anythinbg to this nutrient line up??

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

Good, I know Bub Blood by AN is supposed to induce quicker flowering in the first few weeks of budding, but I would drf. add some Roots Excel.

S

Surfr

Good, I know Bub Blood by AN is supposed to induce quicker flowering in the first few weeks of budding, but I would drf. add some Roots Excel.

Thanks Malachi!

I knew I was forgetting something on that list.. I have been using Roots excel for a while now.. I edited the list.. Thanks!

:character0180:

J

Jalisco Kid

I would look for some 70% fulvic powder,otherwise you have to use a lot of the other to be of any real use. JK My cost are 3 bucks(a 2 year supply worth) per 100 gal of some rich nutes. Black gold. JK

S

Surfr

I would look for some 70% fulvic powder,otherwise you have to use a lot of the other to be of any real use. JK My cost are 3 bucks(a 2 year supply worth) per 100 gal of some rich nutes. Black gold. JK

Thanks JK.. I was kind of hesitant to the low percentage of Fulvic in the Humboldt line...

R

REGISTRD

are you in soil or hydro? Id ditch that humic from AN if your in hydro!

C

CAPO

A good silicate........it makes a difference IMHO...it's a good natural ph up too.
Maybe have some Mother Earth Tea around for the occasional helper.

S

Surfr

I'm in soil.. Should have stated that before..

J

Jalisco Kid

they are all mainly water,I would use more fulvic and drop the humic is money is a problem. The strongest I have seen was 14% fulvic.

S

Surfr

they are all mainly water,I would use more fulvic and drop the humic is money is a problem. The strongest I have seen was 14% fulvic.

Money isn't really a problem... Would you recommend BioAg for the Fulvic??

S

Surfr

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
That is a lot of gimmicks to be using surfr brah. Really no need for all that imo>>>But I guess your experimenting:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

M

Motherhugger

I think you have way too much stuff. KISS. All you need is grow, bloom, a p/k booster (hammerhead is my recommendation), mollasses (instead of bud candy) and roots excelurator. Bud blood, bud candy and big bud are not organic. Hammerhead is a better PK booster for organics than big bud.

i agree about keeping this simpler, especially when you don't have a lot of time to spare or money to spare. Now, the original poster doesn't seem to mind about money, so that's not something to worry about this time.

But I would just stick with a base nute and a few extras. Even though Advanced Nutrients is great, you don't need everything all the time.

It can be really easy to grow MMJ with just a few nutes. I mean, your grow room matters more than a lot of people remember. Clean, right humidity, right temperature, and some air circ - those count too.

:friday:

Latest posts

Top Bottom