wreckage 5.5K gavita, scrog+sog

• Thread starter oxanaca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

this is some good advice im glad you chimed in, im going to try this. do you know anything about coco runoff?

can't help you with the run off but i'm sure someone will.

Fans, Air Movement, Humidity and Temperatures
Introduction

The Growing Environment

The most overlooked environmental factor affecting plant growth inside a growing environment or growing structure is airflow. Getting just the right degree of air movement across a leaf surface is vital to good production and yields and can mean the difference between high rates of photosynthesis occurring or none at all. Good air flow also assists temperature control, CO2 replenishment, reduces humidity and lowers the occurrence of certain diseases.

http://www.quickgrow.com/gardening_articles/fans_air_movement.html

oxanaca

oxanaca

can't help you with the run off but i'm sure someone will.

Fans, Air Movement, Humidity and Temperatures
Introduction

The Growing Environment

The most overlooked environmental factor affecting plant growth inside a growing environment or growing structure is airflow. Getting just the right degree of air movement across a leaf surface is vital to good production and yields and can mean the difference between high rates of photosynthesis occurring or none at all. Good air flow also assists temperature control, CO2 replenishment, reduces humidity and lowers the occurrence of certain diseases.

http://www.quickgrow.com/gardening_articles/fans_air_movement.html

i just watered my garden and i noticed something.my scrog plants which are recieving lots of air flow from my carbon scrubber have no yellow leaves on them. i think theirs something to this. im going to add oscillating fans and see what happens with the rest of the plants

oxanaca

oxanaca

ive learned so much since starting this thread
thought id update it a few more times

ive picked the majority of my shit. im experimenting with curing but havent quite got there yet.
i find i end up losing most of the smell when i cut the leaves off fresh
LSD ( life saver x diesel)
DSCN0570
Wreckage
DSCN0572
DSCN0555
heres the last of my plants. this is probably the best ive ever done before. i think im about 80% dialed on this strain.

DSCN0552 DSCN0553 DSCN0554 DSCN0556

heres a picture i took thru my dissection microscope

DSCN0566

heres the stumps from my larger scrog plants. this part of the grow was a flop. i had lighting issues due to the ceiling height issues. and i went a little heavy on the defoliation. something i know nothing about. the smaller one measures 1 1/4 inch the larger one measures 1 1/2 inch across

DSCN0563

Top Bottom