WTF all my seeds are DEAD!

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

Still have the seeds, loads of em, just seems they are all dead.

C

cheesyblues

man that sounds like some fucked up shit you not used pond water have you and that blue thing not an old sock is it lol your just not haven any look bro :party0044::party0044:

CBF

CBF

Supporter
back to square one, how refreshing.

BH, i lost alot of great plants last summer( was able to keep my seed stock) so i feel ya bro, stuff ya have time in and lose does hurt.

chin up, think of all the new plants your gonna have the chance to discover now.

aka

B

British_Hempire

man that sounds like some fucked up shit you not used pond water have you and that blue thing not an old sock is it lol your just not haven any look bro :party0044::party0044:

Nope, just tap water. The blue thing behind the plastic box is a handkerchief! lol Did ya have any luck germing those sour jack and gf x heri BTW?

TITS eh, can't recall you mentioning that before hazy, and I never miss a pair of tits! lol

Square one is not a refreshing place to be at all, especially as I've had more than my fair share of kicks in the balls in the last 2 years, but I'm nothing if not persistent!

J

John Ditchweed

once again I am sorry to hear your pain........ it sucks I know frist hand, I just hope you figure out what happened....... I am wondering if what happened could happen to someone else..... or if it was just a freak accurance

C

chuckyoufarley

how long you been trying to germ them (how many days)

K

Karma Genetics

I know what you like bro i will bring you a emergency seed pack to the Dam. I will have a look what i have that i think fits you. and will send you a pm with the opions.

Keep the faith bro, I two as many others in this have gotten heavy beatings.

B

British_Hempire

I would like to figure out what happened, just to stop it happening to anyone else!

Maybe I can ring the UK airport and ask about scanning equipment and ask if it could cause irradiation of seeds (don't have to tell em they were ganja seeds!)

I've had the Blueberry and others in for over two weeks now, the Purple Afghan, Colombian Gold and Nolalu Gold x Colombian Gold were the first I tried, 3 weeks ago, they turned to mush. I'm wondering if it's a virus or pathogen of some kind as 2 out of the 3 SWT3 x Hawaiian seedlings have died now, they last 10 days before one day they just shrivelled up and died, which is also wierd, the third one is still going and looks okay, got purple stems and pale leaves though, looks hungry, although it has had plenty of feedings.

Karma, you're a good fella indeed, I'm buying you dinner in April!

B

Beeronymous

I've had the Blueberry and others in for over two weeks now, the Purple Afghan, Colombian Gold and Nolalu Gold x Colombian Gold were the first I tried, 3 weeks ago, they turned to mush. I'm wondering if it's a virus or pathogen of some kind as 2 out of the 3 SWT3 x Hawaiian seedlings have died now, they last 10 days before one day they just shrivelled up and died, which is also wierd, the third one is still going and looks okay, got purple stems and pale leaves though, looks hungry, although it has had plenty of feedings.

sounds like they've been poisoned. how good did they germ before you left?

B

British_Hempire

They germed fine, 2-3 months before I went to Spain I started lots of seeds, Purple Afghan x OG Kush, Chemo, Trainwreck, SWT3 x Hawaiian, Petrolia Headstash, Purple Thai, had no problems then.

A

addamzbomb

did you try a little h2o2 soak to sanitize or kill all pathogenes before you attempted to sprout them?

i had somthing like this happen before not to this many but to three packs i hade for about 3 years i just could not get them to sprout til i added h2o2 to my pre soak and raised my germ temp. to 85 plus ...butt before that they were turning to mush after three days

B

British_Hempire

I don't have any h202 and the nearest hydro shop is 90 miles away. I might have to try that if I can't get anything to germ.

B

Boywonder

I got some Oxacan Sativa and Ibizian Skunk to donate if u want BH :)

B

British_Hempire

Hmm, Oaxacan, that just piqued my interest! I happen to have an Oaxacan female cutting and we only got 2 out of 17 to germ (they were collected in 1978) and we never had a male. Ibizan Skunk, not heard of that, is it a skunk or something that's been in Ibiza a long time and just gets called skunk?

B

Boywonder

Hmm, Oaxacan, that just piqued my interest! I happen to have an Oaxacan female cutting and we only got 2 out of 17 to germ (they were collected in 1978) and we never had a male. Ibizan Skunk, not heard of that, is it a skunk or something that's been in Ibiza a long time and just gets called skunk?

I havent got a clue!! lol:) I just had some old seeds given to me that were found in my friends draw. These were the labels on them :) I posted a thread on here to see if anyone had any info on either of these strains, and got a couple of replies about the oxcana, but nothing bout the Ibizian. Would be more than happy to donate them to you and let you run them so we can all see what they're up to :)

O

ojd

thats some bad news bro
sorry to hear that
let me know if you need any seeds
i dont have any landrace apart from the thai's elevator man did from the thai stick
but have plenty quality seeds
pm me if you need any

B

British_Hempire

Cheers ojd, I have all my fingers crossed that the SSH I have germ, I need some Haze in my life! If they are also dead (these ones didn't go to Spain) I shall be in touch!

F

FastForward

It just occurred to me BH...you could be on the right lines with the irradiation thing....I'm guessing they might have some kind of death ray to counter the agricultural problems....colorado beetle is the one that springs to mind but there must be lots of other nasties (mozzies/malaria?) that any border control might want to nuke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom