wtf did i just make??

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

bored, had a little trim...no butane or iso to mess with...found some acetone and made this....i rinsed for 25 seconds, let evap for 30 hours, then stuck in freezer....this is what came out. Smells JUST LIKE THE PINEAPPLE POT IT CAME FROM. Its not oily, its chunky.... So what did i make and is it safe to smoke?
Wtf did i just make
Wtf did i just make 2

sox

sox

im not sure i wanna smoke it, it smells super dank...but acetone scares me for some reason...o_O

S

swisscheese

Maybe look into this stuff called gold dust I believe there was a thread on here. I do not know if it's the same or not but it does look similar.

Reactions: sox
S

Schwoop

I bet it's fine bro, acetone is organic, and the body normally breaks it down, it's all evaporated to by now,

Acetone is the organic compound with the formula (CH3)2CO, a colorless, mobile, flammable liquid, the simplest example of the ketones.

Acetone is miscible with water and serves as an important solvent in its own right, typically as the solvent of choice for cleaning purposes in the laboratory. About 6.7 million tonnes were produced worldwide in 2010, mainly for use as a solvent and production of methyl methacrylate and bisphenol A.[7][8] It is a common building block in organic chemistry. Familiar household uses of acetone are as the active ingredient in nail polish remover and as paint thinner.

Acetone is produced and disposed of in the human body through normal metabolic processes. It is normally present in blood and urine. People with diabetes produce it in larger amounts. Reproductive toxicity tests show that it has low potential to cause reproductive problems. Due to the higher energy requirements in pregnant women, nursing mothers and children, they have higher levels of acetone. Ketogenic diets that increase acetone in the body are used to reduce epileptic attacks in infants and children who suffer from recalcitrant refractory epilepsy.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

take a look at the bottle...if theres a whole bunch of other shit listed on the label its prolly not the best. if its pure acetone then you're good to go...its just a polar solvent like isopropyl.

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

I bet it's fine bro, acetone is organic, and the body normally breaks it down, it's all evaporated to by now,

Acetone is the organic compound with the formula (CH3)2CO, a colorless, mobile, flammable liquid, the simplest example of the ketones.

Acetone is miscible with water and serves as an important solvent in its own right, typically as the solvent of choice for cleaning purposes in the laboratory. About 6.7 million tonnes were produced worldwide in 2010, mainly for use as a solvent and production of methyl methacrylate and bisphenol A.[7][8] It is a common building block in organic chemistry. Familiar household uses of acetone are as the active ingredient in nail polish remover and as paint thinner.

Acetone is produced and disposed of in the human body through normal metabolic processes. It is normally present in blood and urine. People with diabetes produce it in larger amounts. Reproductive toxicity tests show that it has low potential to cause reproductive problems. Due to the higher energy requirements in pregnant women, nursing mothers and children, they have higher levels of acetone. Ketogenic diets that increase acetone in the body are used to reduce epileptic attacks in infants and children who suffer from recalcitrant refractory epilepsy.

yeah schwoop! schwoop'n in with the knowledge!

S

Schwoop

Wikipedia my Brotha! Lol! I think your good bro, leave it out. I seen 1" of Acetone evaporate in a few hrs in a glass. Dry as a bone and not a hint or trace of smell.
Your schmokin Pure Trics Dawgy!

dextr0

dextr0

I could have told u a LONG time ago that it was cool to smoke...but then u may not have tried it.

Acetone is one of the best things Ive washed with, and I was bored jus like u were. Taste and smell were pretty awesome in my opinion.

Do not try that with anything added in the acetone. I once did a wash with acetone and d-Limonene (a terpene); tasted like shit. So stay away from that.

sox

sox

sweet, i read somewhere that acetone sucked and dont use it...guess not.
Now if i could only find hexane......

sox

sox

Wikipedia my Brotha! Lol! I think your good bro, leave it out. I seen 1" of Acetone evaporate in a few hrs in a glass. Dry as a bone and not a hint or trace of smell.
Your schmokin Pure Trics Dawgy!
for sure, im gunna leave it out overnight again and see if it gets any dankier.

sox

sox

Dude really try cleaning the acitone, and getting the water out, prolly evap way better.
so its gotta be sodium chloride? all i got it sea salt...i dont use that other nasty shit for food.

sox

sox

Epsom Salt, my bad I spelled it wrong. No it's like a bath salt for soaking your feet and shit. Its organic and good for you.
for sure...i think i might have some of that actually.....

Top Bottom