Wtf do I do now??

• Thread starter Marlie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'm not sure your guys age, or how long you've been growing, or all the styles you've tried. I have a group of seven growers including myself, I'm the only one that grows in Coco, and I'm the only one that doesn't see the issues that all my fellow soil growers have. Maybe it's where we live. I'm the youngest and least experienced of all of us. My first grow was in 2010. I've tried every single style that there is under the sun, including the Sun.....
This isn't about you! The focus of this thread needs to be helping this new grower get through her first grow, which is in soil. She can't change to hydro now.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

This isn't about you! The focus of this thread needs to be helping this new grower get through her first grow, which is in soil. She can't change to hydro now.
You can change to hydro whenever you feel like it. I wasn't making this about me, everyone on here is telling this guy he needs to become a f****** scientist to be able to grow pot. It needs to be a lot more simplified than that.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

He she guy girl.... Whoever the op is, obviously wants the simplified version.

Newty

Newty

I'm a Fox Farm soil grower and I still say for simplicity and ease of use, the General Hydroponics Flora Series is the way to go, I've used General Organics BioThrive line and it works good but it's smelly stuff and why I changed to General Hydroponics. You can get the Flora Series in a bundle with CALiMAGic.

No matter what you decide, find a good feed chart or ask for advice once you decide and are ready to use whatever nutes you purchased.

Screenshot 20240323 135728 Amazon Shopping

I don't want to derail this thread anymore but it was mentioned that AC Infinity is just a brand name, they're in fact way more then that. Talk to me after you've fought with other popular manufacturers that deny warranty claims while AC Infinity will get you a replacement in a week. Run some of this equipment side by side with other brands. Watch some of the videos where people tear apart brands side by side with AC Infinity to show components inside. Show me another company that took an oscillating fan that had repeated complaints and upgraded it and gave everyone who purchased the old model free upgraded replacements.

I like my Spider Farmer tent but compared to my AC Infinity tent, the Spider Farmer is definitely lower quailty especially the duct ports in the tent and all the passive and viewing flaps. Spider Farmer SE4500 light I have is awesome though!

Marlie

Marlie

I'm a Fox Farm soil grower and I still say for simplicity and ease of use, the General Hydroponics Flora Series is the way to go, I've used General Organics BioThrive line and it works good but it's smelly stuff and why I changed to General Hydroponics. You can get the Flora Series in a bundle with CALiMAGic.

No matter what you decide, find a good feed chart or ask for advice once you decide and are ready to use whatever nutes you purchased.

View attachment 2139483

I don't want to derail this thread anymore but it was mentioned that AC Infinity is just a brand name, they're in fact way more then that. Talk to me after you've fought with other popular manufacturers that deny warranty claims while AC Infinity will get you a replacement in a week. Run some of this equipment side by side with other brands. Watch some of the videos where people tear apart brands side by side with AC Infinity to show components inside. Show me another company that took an oscillating fan that had repeated complaints and upgraded it and gave everyone who purchased the old model free upgraded replacements.

I like my Spider Farmer tent but compared to my AC Infinity tent, the Spider Farmer is definitely lower quailty especially the duct ports in the tent and all the passive and viewing flaps. Spider Farmer SE4500 light I have is awesome though!
Seems that the opinions are as varied as the strains! I will keep you posted with pics

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

View attachment 2139483

What's your experience with fox farm soils and the use of cal mag is it really needed ?

i also grow in an enriched soil from another EU brand and never had the use for cal mag with my soil, but i see a lot more people using it other side of the ocean.

Newty

Newty

What's your experience with fox farm soils and the use of cal mag is it really needed ?

i also grow in an enriched soil from another EU brand and never had the use for cal mag with my soil, but i see a lot more people using it other side of the ocean.
I mix 50% Happy Frog with 50% Ocean Forest, I add a constant 1 teaspoon per gallon every watering, have never went beyond that. I've went as long as 3 weeks without it and didn't show any signs of it needing it. I was adding other nutrients though, like the Flora series or BioThrive series.

Honestly that's why I use it, because I see it as a normal thing people do so I add a light dose to my water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom