Wtf do I do now??

• Thread starter Marlie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdog22

jdog22

nice! i like vivosun's products im using their 6inch exhaust fan which has massive cmf.
your plants are looking nice man. all i could say for advice is try a few training's on them. topping twice and tie the 4 colas in the corners of the pot than she will grow nicely. the more colas the more larger buds youll have at the end. topping early but not too early lets you have a nice structure late game :)

Marlie

Marlie

i think you should top them :) wont cost you a thing and you'll get a higher yeild. with small lights you want to keep your plants short and stocky.
may i ask what is your lights wattage?
The new light I got today is 200 watts

Newty

Newty

I have been driving my family insane with all of my newfound knowledge!!😂
I 100% understand!!!
Everytime I change something, do something different, learn something, etc I feel I have to share with my family and I just get a look now with no response, they don't dare feed into it or I won't stop talking lol.
They sure don't have a problem smoking what the changes and knowledge produces though 🤣

Marlie

Marlie

I 100% understand!!!
Everytime I change something, do something different, learn something, etc I feel I have to share with my family and I just get a look now with no response, they don't dare feed into it or I won't stop talking lol.
They sure don't have a problem smoking what the changes and knowledge produces though 🤣
Right??? I know there will be hands ready for handouts!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I have this soil and bought these nutrients per someone’s recommendation.
That's Ocean Forest. It has plenty of nutrients, so you shouldn't need to add anything throughout most of the vegetation stage. When the plants get close to the flowering stage, bloom nutrients will be helpful.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I have this soil and bought these nutrients per someone’s recommendation.

I will get them now in preparation !
yeah ocean forest is an enriched soil so you shouldn't need to feed any nutrients high in NPK for 4 to 6 weeks when the plant experience a vigorous growth on start up ... then you'll start introducing some NPK when the plant get big enough and eventually some other stuff like humic and fluvic acids for flowering

you have different option:

- top dressing with dry amendment
- bottled liquid nutrients
- diy nutrients

my own preference goes for organic bottled nutrients, but can't recommand you a brand as i m in the EU and don't know that well US products

your choice may depend on what's easily accesible nearby or on line for you and what's easily doable or not.

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

if you have access nearby or on line to any brand near the top of the list you can go for it.
any brand or nutrients line within a brand designed for the use with soil not something designed for soiless like coco or hydro.

the list has both some liquid and dry amendment brands, some organic and some synthetic

Marlie

Marlie

I am appreciative of your guidance. I’ve been scouring your posts all day! Where in EU if you don’t mind me asking. I spend half time there

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

another thing, depending the brand you may not need all the bottles some stuff are really optionnal when it come to achieve a succesfull harvest.

finally if you want to go the diy nutrients route this guy has a lot of videos with various recipes for various stage of growth:

thing like this:

Last edited:
Marlie

Marlie

another thing, depending the brand you may not need all the bottles some stuff are really optionnal when it come to achieve a succesfull harvest.

finally if you want to go the diy nutrients route this guy has a lot of videos with various recipes for various stage of growth:

thing like this:

I can barely make a proper grilled cheese. I think I’ll go with your bottle suggestion.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

when you've choosen a brand let's us know wich one , then we'll probably be able to tell you what bottles are a must have and what bottles are optionnal.

Top Bottom