xeet grow 2010/11: Tahoe OG, Pre98-Bubba BX2, Blackwater, Headband, L.A Con and more

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

Hello farmers!
My name is "xeet" and this will be my first grow log on the farm.
I am currently using a bedroom as flower room but will move within the next 6 months and have a full huge 3 room and kitchen/bath basement to my disposal.

My current setup is as follows:
Flower: ONE 400W HPS and TWO 600W HPS lights. 6500BTU A/C unit,65 pint dehumidifer, rotating fans ETC.

VEGETATIVE: ONE 400W MH, THREE 100W 6500K CFL, FOUR T5's.
Fans, humidifier.

Soil is Fox Farms Ocean Forest and for young clones/seedlings I use Fox Farms light warrior.

My current nutrition is/ FoxFarm Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Beastie Buds, Cha Ching, Gravity Flower Hardner, Sweet and Cal Mag+.

I also have Botanicare Liquid Karma, Pro Bloom, Pro Grow, CNS17 Ripe and the GH Flora series to my disposal but no longer use.

For bug issues (haven't had any for last 6 runs however) I use neem oil.

Clones start in rock wool cubes and seeds do the same. Then they move into small red cups for a week or two. Then move into 1gal containers and finally two weeks before flower they go into 5gal.

The strains I have going right now are:
Tahoe Og
L.A Confidential
Headband
UK Cheese
Chocolope
Og Kush #18
Og Purple Kush
Pineapple Express
Cataract Kush
Bubblegum BX
Bluberry Gum
Critical Mass
Blue Widow
Haze Automatic
Kandy Kush
Lemon Skunk
Chronic
Wappa
Road Runner
Sour Cream
Sour kush
RockLock
unnamed cross #1
unnamed cross #2

I am excited to pop all my new seeds the minute I get home from Amsterdam. I just finished this years CC and am staying until next week.
When I get home I will post pictures of all the plants and setup etc.

The new strains I picked up while over here in the Dam are:
Pre98-Bubba BX2, Blackwater, Original Sour D, G13 Amnesia and Jack Herer. But tomorrow I am going to check out some other strains so that list might grow larger.

I look forward to posting pics (This upcoming Tuesday) and also start my new seeds (same day:))

Thank you all and happy growing!!:bubblez:

C

CAPO

Nice line-up Xeet.....who's SourD did ya pick up? Anybody reppin hard for the states this year?

X

xeet

Thanks man I appreciate that!!
It was Reserva Privada who had the original Sour D in regular seed.
I also got a EastCoastSourD clone coming to me from Colorado shortly :)
I thought Subcool's vortex and Swerve's blackwater were both fire.
Karma's White OG was really good too. I didn't like the winner that much, the tangerine dream.

I kept going back to the grey area buying Casey Jones, Silver bubble and Grey crystal.
And easy times G13 Amnesia Haze was INCREDIBLE. That should have been entered. Extremely well grown batch.

I am back home and I am going to take some pictures to show you guys the layout and some plants.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds awesome. Wish i was there smokin' wit u! Can't wait to see the grow show. Check out my tga row! Got vortex, querkle, agent orange, and chernobyl. Keep us updated on this shit tho! All them strains sound yummy.

pura

pura

glad you had a good time xeet. did anyone mention the cross of the tangerine dream while you were there?

X

xeet

glad you had a good time xeet. did anyone mention the cross of the tangerine dream while you were there?

No I never heard what the cross was. I am guessing Tangerine Haze X Blue Dream maybe?

I popped 5 pre98-bubba and 5 blackwater the minute I got home.
They are sitting in the dome and I just saw a bunch of them peeking thru the rock wool cubes a minute ago.

I took a bunch of pictures I just need to re-size and whatnot.

Does anyone know if it's possible to just upload short video clips instead?
Straight to the site and not through youtube or anything like that.

My UK Cheese are doing good. They are at about 6+ft and 5.5ft.
I had to tie the tops by strings from the ceiling today, they were falling over.
They are going on week 5 and will start getting some better nutes tonight.

I had many many males come from a pack of Tahoe OG so I collected and stored pollen for a few upcoming crosses I am making the minute I get in my new place. Same will go for the pre-98 bubba, blackwater and sour d pollen will all be collected.

Right now there isn't much going on in the flower room unfortunately.
While I was gone my beautiful girl harvested the last run all by herself :)

There is 16 plants in flower right now, many many headband clones starting to bud. Headband is def my favorite daytime smoke.

I invested in 5 gallon extraction bags. I got the 8 bag one.
Figured I would take half the load from my girls work since she bakes all our ganja goodies with butter she makes from the trimmings.
I made a couple batches of hash using other methods but I think this will work better. What is a good amount of trimmings to use for a single run using the 8bag set? Does anyone know?

The veg room was apparently attacked by our cats while I was gone and a few girls suffered some minor damages to leaves etc. Evil cats...

Anyways, if anyone could tell me how to upload a short video clip I would much rather do video updates as my photo skills aren't any to brag about.

Thank you all and happy growing!!:bubblez:

pura

pura

The only way i know is the "wrap [YOUTUBE] tag" in the options on replying to the thread, but idk, i hate complicated things..haha. Interesting that you got a large amounts of males in the tahoe's, i ran a pack of 10 and got 2 males..your going to make sick crosses though.

as far as trimmings, i stay in 14-28 gram range, depending how much you have really..one tray of ice per every 14 grams, with an 8 bag set im pretty sure you can do more. i dont use bag sets, just bowls,filters, and what not, cheap! haha.

X

xeet

The only way i know is the "wrap [YOUTUBE] tag" in the options on replying to the thread, but idk, i hate complicated things..haha. Interesting that you got a large amounts of males in the tahoe's, i ran a pack of 10 and got 2 males..your going to make sick crosses though.

as far as trimmings, i stay in 14-28 gram range, depending how much you have really..one tray of ice per every 14 grams, with an 8 bag set im pretty sure you can do more. i dont use bag sets, just bowls,filters, and what not, cheap! haha.

Whatever works!! I used to do the same thing!! Let gravity do its thing and then siffon it out.. always got nasty canna water in my mouth tho lol.

Well I have gone out and spent money again.. I think I have a spending problem when it comes to cannabis genetics.
My mindset is that even though my rooms are full right now, the next 4 runs are already decided / purchased / cloned but I continue to keep buying seeds whenever I see stuff I like. I figured I just add them to my library of seeds and run them when I can.

So what I ordered was Larry Og, Raskals Og, Jamaican Og, DJ Short's Blueberry and SSSDH.

I ran out of room in the flower room and moved 6 plants downstairs and set them under their own 600W HPS. So there is now three 600W in the flower room and one 600W downstairs.

Right now I am using those new "air pots" I guess they are called. Big 5 gallon things. Haven't noticed any difference except for them being sturdier and easier to move around :) Anything less then a 5 gallon seems to not want to give me my usual 2oz per plant.

UK Cheese is looking huge. I am hoping to make some nice bubble cheese hash and I am also looking to try and make some Tahoe budder.
I have never attempted to make budder but seen many tutorials and it seems fairly easy. I have never smoked the stuff tho, anyone care to give some input?

Thank you all and happy growing. Feel free to request anything, pictures of setup, plants, whatever. It will help me get off my lazy ass, put the bong down and go do something for once ;) THANKS!:bubblez:

IMG 3409
H

Hydro King

Damn bro that bud looks nice as hell.
As for tangerine dream there selling beans at http://www.dope-seeds.com
They also have the purple wreck back in stock while supplies last.
Happy Birthday lol

X

xeet

Damn bro that bud looks nice as hell.
As for tangerine dream there selling beans at http://www.dope-seeds.com
They also have the purple wreck back in stock while supplies last.
Happy Birthday lol

Thanks for the info bro!
I am not looking to grow Tangerine dream anytime soon but Purple Wreck I have been wanting to try so thank you!!
I thought the Tangerine Dream was fire but not "winner of cannabis cup" fire...
Then again I never really liked the Super Lemon Haze either.
Seems the GH and BF trade of first and second finishes each year.. WONDER WHY???

Well my A/C unit died last night and I wasn't here so when I got in today around 2pm then room was like 100 degrees..
And I can't find a A/C unit at the stores because it is not the "season" for it...
I've ordered one and will have to keep a close eye on them.

I am smoking on some Sour Kush (Sour D x Bubba) and Sour Cream (Sour D x G13 Haze) right now.. The sour cream is a keeper for sure, the sour kush I believe was a one time offer and should have been a one time offer because even though it looks and smells killer, its just not my type of smoke!
Wappa is a longtime favorite, the pheno I have is a little bit genetically deformed but it brings huge yields. It is the fastest budding sweetest smelling fruity goodness in my opinion, but I am just opening up a jar that has been curing for a month or so and I swear the smell I got reminded me of a cheese burger...

Maybe I've gone crazy.. I don't know...
On that note I am packing the bong back up!
Thank you all and happy growing!

Oh and if anyone wants to see any particular plant from any of the ones I got going on, please just ask! :)

Bubblelicious 3
A

anonymous4289

very nice strain list man. could you keep us up to date on the blackwater? i just placed an order for those and am searching for grows of it with little luck.

X

xeet

very nice strain list man. could you keep us up to date on the blackwater? i just placed an order for those and am searching for grows of it with little luck.

Both the blackwater and pre98-bubba all sprouted within a day.
The black water grew one big root down the rock wool while the pre98 went nuts. I let my seeds sit in soaked rock wool cubes for 3 days in a humidity dome. First day in darkness and day 2+3 I keep the light on in there.
I have sprouted hundreds of seeds and only had 2 not germinate on me.
Anyways so at day 4 I will tear the cubes apart, retrieve my little plant and stick it in cups of soil. Very easy process. Usually the plants will only have a main root with some smaller feeding ones coming off it but the pre98-bubba surround and filled out the whole rock wool cube by day 4!!! I go to tare the first one up and realize there isn't just the normal one long root but this thing has a shitload of them. I managed to get most of them transplanted without damaging the roots but that first got a good bit torn out for sure and he is rehabilitating.:icon_spin:

I feel like I have too much going on at the time but I am going to add for now 2 additional strains in and try them out.
Once I find a keeper strain I try to dial in on what's best for that particular strain. Going to start popping some Larry and Deadhead Og and add them into the mix.

X

xeet

Well.. First time I've ever camped a site for seeds but man so many nice drops..
I think I got a mamba x DUD and now I'm patiently waiting for the TopDawg and Karma drops... Need to do some xmas shopping!!

My UK Cheese are about to come down, the plants are huge and every stem is just drooping low now.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That cheese looks awesome bro. My ladies r gettin' big like those but not that far along in flower. Can't wait 2 see that og selection u got going. I got a few of the same strains. Waiting to pop them bitches still. Keep an eye on my tga grow. It's lookin' good.

X

xeet

That cheese looks awesome bro. My ladies r gettin' big like those but not that far along in flower. Can't wait 2 see that og selection u got going. I got a few of the same strains. Waiting to pop them bitches still. Keep an eye on my tga grow. It's lookin' good.

That latest pic I posted was just a random actually. Bubblelicious from a couple of runs ago. I've yet to have anyone request any pics so I haven't really bothered putting any up :)

I am watching your TGA, I am interested in some of the strains so I'm looking forward to see how they come out!

D

Dubsta

I love the lineup, I cant wait to get my hands on some of those Original Sour Diesel Seeds.. I ordered a pack and just got a email saying it was out of stock already. sucks...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
that latest pic i posted was just a random actually. Bubblelicious from a couple of runs ago. I've yet to have anyone request any pics so i haven't really bothered putting any up :)

i am watching your tga, i am interested in some of the strains so i'm looking forward to see how they come out!
put up some pics of the ladies u got goin! All those strains sounds good. I should have new pics up 2day of my grow. I'll check back in on this show.

X

xeet

thats a crazy list bro! im sure u gonna have tons of fun!

Thanks for checking in! I have mad respect for your grows winta, I have watched many of them!

Dubsta, appreciate the kind words brotha.
I have grown many sour D crosses and liked them bunches but this will be the first time growing just straight up sour d. Can't wait for that ECSD clone to make it's way here either. Also got some sour grapes coming :)
I wanted to grow the Sour D and a few other so I have more pure plants to use in my crosses. Also have some pure hindu kush to use.

RIVAL, is there any strain in particular you would like to see? I don't want to embark on a full day photo shoot :) btw, what is your favorite TGA strain so far??

Thank you all and happy growing :rollj:

Top Bottom