xeet grow 2010/11: Tahoe OG, Pre98-Bubba BX2, Blackwater, Headband, L.A Con and more

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

Picture Update TEST

testing to see how I should re-size these pics to minimize the upload

This is my Auto Hindu Kush

AutoHinduKush 1
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pic xeet. Gotta love that kush! Can't wait 2 see that blackwater when it's almost done. Keep it up. I'm watchin this 4sho!

X

xeet

Nice pic xeet. Gotta love that kush! Can't wait 2 see that blackwater when it's almost done. Keep it up. I'm watchin this 4sho!

Is that a good size RIVAL??
I got a lot of pictures I'm getting ready to upload just want to make sure that those are big enough and you see everything good?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks good 2 me bro! U can see detail in the pic. Post up some more. I'm here.

X

xeet

Picture Update UK Cheese Clone

Here are a few pictures of my UK Cheese clones around late week 3.
I will post some pictures of them in week 7-9 later on.

CheeseWeek3
CheeseWeek3 2
CheeseWeek3 3
CheeseWeek3 4
CheeseWeek3 5
X

xeet

Picture Update Sour Cream

Here are a few pictures of my Sour Cream.
One from Week 4 and rest from Week 7.
The fuzzy picture I took trying to show the very bright pink hairs this girl had but the camera would NOT focus in on the nug for the life of me. You can kind of see the color but the nugs came out dried with a lavender hue to them and bright pink hairs.

SourCreamWeek4
SourCreamWeek7
SourCreamWeek7 2
SourCreamWeek7 3
SourCreamWeek7 4
SourCreamFuzzy
X

xeet

Picture Update Sour Kush

Here is a picture of my Sour Kush pheno

SourKush
X

xeet

Picture Update Wappa

Here are pictures of my Wappa pheno in Week 4

WappaWeek4
WappaWeek4 2
WappaWeek4 3
X

xeet

Picture Update Wappa

Here are a few pictures of my Wappa pheno in Week 6.

WappaWeek6 2
WappaWeek6 3
WappaWeek6 4
WappaWeek6 5
WappaWeek6 6
WappaWeek6 7
WappaWeek6 8
WappaWeek6 9
WappaWeek6 10
WappaWeek6 11
X

xeet

And that is all for now. I will do another picture update with 5 or so more strains within the next couple of days :)

X

xeet

love the structure of that Wappa!
Thank you!
She grows very dense nice nuggets. I have I think 4 of her clones in flower right now and they are all topped a bunch of times and are staying super shorty but still huge dense nugs :) Definitely found a keeper pheno in my pack of Wappa's :)

B

bigAl25

dear xeet, I'd love to see some photos of your LA confidential. I just put one femmed seed of her under my dome to start my new grow. She has snow white, blue mystic and strawberry bubba kush to keep her company. Mucho thanks.

X

xeet

dear xeet, I'd love to see some photos of your LA confidential. I just put one femmed seed of her under my dome to start my new grow. She has snow white, blue mystic and strawberry bubba kush to keep her company. Mucho thanks.

Awesome! You won't be disappointed!! L.A Con is a great strain and will be a corner stone in many of my future crosses.

I will include L.A con #1 and #2 in my next picture update all for you bigAl!

Thanks for dropping by!!

X

xeet

How about the pre 98 bx2

The pre 98 bubba bx 2 was sprouted a few weeks ago so there's not much to see but I can post pictures of how they are coming along if you'd like?

Same goes for blackwater.

Thank u all

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
the pre 98 bubba bx 2 was sprouted a few weeks ago so there's not much to see but i can post pictures of how they are coming along if you'd like?

Same goes for blackwater.

Thank u all
hell yeah! Post them both up. I'm gonna be running those next round. Would like to see them in action ahead of time.

Top Bottom